Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You heard it here first
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 659

You heard it here first

Aug 21, 2020, 1:43 PM

Look for Rudy Giuliani to be indicted in the next few weeks. The SDNY has been investigating the hundreds of thousands of dollars he's received from foreign interests while acting as the President's personal lawyer.

Also, the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee made criminal referrals to the Justice Department against Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Steve Bannon, Erik Prince and Sam Clovis back in 2019.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/senate-made-criminal-referral-of-trump-jr-bannon-kushner-to-federal-prosecutors/2573680/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Donald Trump Jr & Jared Kushner?

Aug 21, 2020, 1:48 PM

Trump barely knows them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Donald Trump Jr & Jared Kushner?

Aug 21, 2020, 1:53 PM

I mean there might be pictures of them together, but he has pictures with tons of people.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Donald Trump Jr & Jared Kushner? ]

https://twitter.com/DeathStarPR/status/1296457838966054913?s=20

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 4:02 PM

Thank you for posting this. This Twitter account is amazing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, Chucktown predicted this 4 years ago.

Aug 21, 2020, 1:50 PM

In fact, he predicted it before the crime had even been committed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're so impatient sometimes.***

Aug 21, 2020, 1:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You heard it here first

Aug 21, 2020, 1:59 PM

I mean, I believe it, because everybody in Trump's orbit is dirty as sin and Guiliani seems to ooze corruption worse than any of them...but why? The dude is 76 years old, looks 86 years old, and he had to have banked more than a little during his time as a lawyer and mayor.

Rudy's jet-setting all over the world right now wheeling and dealing with dudes who look like the guys who sell you rocket launchers in Grand Theft Auto smacks more than a little of that Jack Nicholson character in The Departed, running around doing mad crime in his '70's for no reason other than it made him feel still alive. It assuredly wasn't because he had to.

There is just some serious testosterone poisoning going on with some of Trump's guys, there really is. And at Rudy's age, it had to have been ingested testosterone, too. I'm sitting here right now with this mental image of Rudy covered head-to-toe in about twenty Androgel packs with this look on his face:

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 2:08 PM

You can't trust Rudy's decision making. Zoom in on his lower teeth. Yikes. He is a rich dude. Why didn't fix those like he did his top teeth?

Dang, that is weird!***

Aug 21, 2020, 2:26 PM

These posts & Y’all are funny..

Aug 21, 2020, 2:37 PM

and I’d vote Democratic just to run with you but I don’t have a D in my bones.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: You heard it here first ]

jesus his bottom teeth are a train wreck.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 3:48 PM

You're right up there with Joementia when it comes to mental acuity and predictive abilities. That explains a lot about your bizarre posts and actually generates some sympathy from me.

I do fear that you're approaching the EDGE! Back up.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KYS***

Aug 21, 2020, 3:59 PM

Aug 21, 2020, 8:32 PM

Hey Felix, it appears that you got your bombshell info on these supposed criminals from Mr. Steele? Or John Brennan?

Whatcha got on Obama and Biden, leaders of the most corrupt administration in American history? Americans needs to know how two idiots tried to undermine Trump's candidacy and then destroy his presidency.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2020, 4:45 PM

Hey Felix, it appears that you got your bombshell info on these supposed criminals from Mr. Steele? Or John Brennan?

Whatcha got on Obama and Biden, leaders of the most corrupt administration in American history? Americans needs to know how two idiots tried to undermine Trump's candidacy and then destroy his presidency.

The most corrupt admin in the history of the US belongs to TheRump.
You are supporting a crook (TheRump) that is stealing from the taxpayers every day. He needs to be flying the flag of Russia. He and Ivanka should be in jail for money laundering of drug cartel money via Panama and Miami condos and Putin's billions via Montreal condos.
He double charges for his Secret Service agents at Mar Lago. He gets foreign influence money via his DC hotel. (Getting money and gifts via is hotel breaks the law on emollients.)
He and his cronies are stealing money EVERYDAY -- like Pompeo having expensive ($100,000 plus) dinners at your expense -- every week until a whistleblower told the inspector general. Pompeo complained to TheRump that the IG was investigating him (Pompeo), so TheRump fired the IG.
17 cronies of TheRump in jail so far -- stay tuned -- more to be jailed soon.
After the election, Bill Barr and Pompeo will go to jail.
Corrupt? Right now, in your face; and lying to you, too!!

Aug 22, 2020, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: You heard it here first ]

The most corrupt admin in the history of the US belongs to TheRump.
You are supporting a crook (TheRump) that is stealing from the taxpayers every day. He needs to be flying the flag of Russia. He and Ivanka should be in jail for money laundering of drug cartel money via Panama and Miami condos and Putin's billions via Montreal condos.
He double charges for his Secret Service agents at Mar Lago. He gets foreign influence money via his DC hotel. (Getting money and gifts via is hotel breaks the law on emollients.)
He and his cronies are stealing money EVERYDAY -- like Pompeo having expensive ($100,000 plus) dinners at your expense -- every week until a whistleblower told the inspector general. Pompeo complained to TheRump that the IG was investigating him (Pompeo), so TheRump fired the IG.
17 cronies of TheRump in jail so far -- stay tuned -- more to be jailed soon.
After the election, Bill Barr and Pompeo will go to jail.
Corrupt? Right now, in your face; and lying to you, too!!

Aug 21, 2020, 10:10 PM

that would be stupid, trump would just pardon him. They need to wait until trump is in jail, then start locking people up.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2020, 10:32 PM

I often hear things here first..... from 2019

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rudy has been awfully quiet of late.***

Aug 22, 2020, 4:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

URL starts with "NBC" >> fake news***

Aug 22, 2020, 6:35 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 659
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic