Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You have to feel bad for schools like South Florida...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

You have to feel bad for schools like South Florida...

Dec 23, 2017, 3:24 PM

They have a 9 -2 record and nearly won the American Athletic Conference yet they end-up playing in the Birmingham Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sometimes I think that, and then I see them struggle with a middle

Dec 23, 2017, 3:33 PM

of the road Big12 team.. makes it hard to argue they belong in a bigger setting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

At least they won it!!!!

Dec 23, 2017, 3:55 PM

looked bad until last minute

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: At least they won it!!!!

Dec 23, 2017, 3:59 PM

Ok, maybe I don't get it. I just watched a 9-2 South Florida team beat a 6-6 Texas Tech team, did it in the last minute of the game, and I see South Florida players crying with happiness. It's like watching the huge celebration with usuck beat Lousiana Tech with a last minute FG at home. Am I just being insensitive? Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The AAC is a good league.

Dec 23, 2017, 3:58 PM

Honestly they should make it a power conference, which would improve their recruiting and then just take the 6 conference champions and 2 at large for an 8 team playoff.

Now the power 5 conferences would never let this happen bc would add more schools competing for top level recruits in fertile grounds.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You have to feel bad for schools like South Florida...

Dec 23, 2017, 4:07 PM

Football is football. Nobody went there to play in the NC. They went to compete and/or get an education. They had a season that they can be proud of for the rest of their lives. If everything is about the NC 125 teams should just drop their team because they ain't got a chance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2017, 4:40 PM

+1 sir

Dec 23, 2017, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: You have to feel bad for schools like South Florida... ]

THIS ****

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic