Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One of my favorites from FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

One of my favorites from FGF

Apr 13, 2017, 5:29 PM

Can Muschamp get it done? I think so, but I'm not sure he'll get enough time or support from the school to finish it before they get tired of 7-8 win seasons.

I wouldn't worry too much about Clemson, yeah they'll get their wins but there isn't a Watson there anymore. You can't win big without a superstar QB. Clemson has always had more talent than most but they never had the superstar QB. Watson is gone and is basically not replaceable. I don't care who comes in with 5 star ratings, Watson was special in many ways.

We'll going to sting Clemson sooner than most think, simply because every program struggles with young QBs, even Clemson will. 7-8 win seasons?????????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of my favorites from FGF

Apr 13, 2017, 5:35 PM

Ahhh Chicken logic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It says you're orange-blooded

Apr 13, 2017, 5:37 PM

Are you orange-blooded? I don't think you're orange-blooded.

Coot!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It says you're orange-blooded

Apr 13, 2017, 7:05 PM

First thing, ya'll missed the jest of the post; them saying 7 or 8 wins a year with Muschump. Second thing...66, kiss my orange below the navel

Apr 13, 2017, 8:05 PM

I was a little hasty in not realizing your lack of a link didn't mean the words were yours, so my apologies - but you can kiss your own orange wherever you like.

Apr 13, 2017, 9:17 PM

Sorry if that offended you but , it says one of my favorite posts FROM fgf, call me a coot I will get nasty.............

Apr 14, 2017, 12:43 AM [ in reply to Re: It says you're orange-blooded ]

+1 for using 'jest' instead of 'jist' and it almost making sense. Probably could work either way. Good one. You did that on purpose - right?

Re: One of my favorites from FGF

Apr 13, 2017, 5:37 PM

unbelievable the stupidity of their alumni and fans. have family that went to usc law school but I just can't stomach the lack of perspective and analysis of what is going down in college football presently. got their heads in the sand. Big Dex and Christian will show em how much we miss Deshaun, but he will be missed. time to reload and go to work.

We have some great QB's coming up...

Apr 13, 2017, 5:46 PM

but has Alabama had a superstar QB in the past 10 years??

That was my thought when I read that post***

Apr 13, 2017, 5:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will be dreaming of 7-8 win seasons soon enough

Apr 13, 2017, 5:50 PM

They should be right now.

They will never understand that Spurrier's good years were an aberration as well as the result of a perfect storm following our coaching change. They also have conveniently forgotten that although he had 4 very good seasons, he was there for 10 years. His full body of work in Columbia was good for them but below the standard he set at Florida.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 good seasons and a fluke 9-5 year where they got

Apr 13, 2017, 8:37 PM

a division title

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys are gonna catch the stupid if you keep going over

Apr 13, 2017, 5:57 PM

there so much. At the very least you'll end up with a pessimistic view on the future of humanity.

Re: You guys are gonna catch the stupid if you keep going over

Apr 13, 2017, 8:16 PM

You got that right. I caught myself checking them out when I knew they were in meltdown mode, but I had to remove myself from that. I will admit, I a dumber from having been there.

that happens enough on my FB feed

Apr 13, 2017, 8:32 PM [ in reply to You guys are gonna catch the stupid if you keep going over ]

or when I see Sean Spicer, or Trump talk on TV...or when United decides to "reaccomodate" people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously?

Apr 13, 2017, 6:03 PM

https://giphy.com/gifs/are-you-serious-12w0U1QioVCEak

not much of a stretch to see them make the SEC Champ game

Apr 13, 2017, 8:23 PM

actually. What a weak division. I could see that happening in the next 3-4 years.

I mean, UGA and FLA are the class of the division. Look at the other trash - Missouri, Vandy, KY, TN. That's four wins without a whole bunch of effort. Then they luck up and beat ONE of UGA/FLA, and I could see them going 5-3 and winning that sorry division. Of course they get whacked by Bama/LSU etc, but for them that would match their greatest ever. And THAT would be "getting it done" for Muschamp by SCAR standards.

Re: not much of a stretch to see them make the SEC Champ game

Apr 13, 2017, 8:29 PM

7-8 wins? Year after year? With the clown who basically had an NFL scout team at the Gators and couldn't get to a bowl?

Yeah. . . I guess pot's legal where that poster is.

what make you think that they will get better over the

Apr 13, 2017, 8:39 PM [ in reply to not much of a stretch to see them make the SEC Champ game ]

next 3-4 years? What makes you think Uga and Florida and UT will drop off?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what make you think that they will get better over the

Apr 13, 2017, 9:21 PM

I'm glad some of you like this and have fun with it, since getting banned a couple of days ago for the women's basketball comment that I made , I cannot makes links anymore. I can only cut and paste.

UA and Fla don't HAVE to "drop off" any

Apr 13, 2017, 10:24 PM [ in reply to what make you think that they will get better over the ]

It won't take much improvement or dropoff to win that sorry division.

They are all pretty much at SCAR's level now. The Cooters beat Tennessee last season, for one. Tennessee also lost to VANDY, by double digits.

UGA (4-4) lost to Florida, Vandy, Tenn and Ole Miss (45-14)
FLA (6-2) lost to Tenn and Arkansas (31-10).

Those teams ARE NOT good.None of them.

Re: what make you think that they will get better over the

Apr 14, 2017, 12:46 AM [ in reply to what make you think that they will get better over the ]

I think UF and UGA get better, but UT will struggle as long as Jones is HC. UGA's Smart ain't much better though. He will be a DC again someday soon.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic