Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was hoping bama first
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I was hoping bama first

Dec 9, 2016, 3:29 PM

Last year we had two starters on defense hurt .. Also Ben had a shoulder injury that he played through ...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

The beauty of getting Bama second is that you may get

Dec 9, 2016, 3:39 PM

Washington instead. Plus, after watching a couple of Ohio State games, they look very beatable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The beauty of getting Bama second is that you may get

Dec 9, 2016, 3:44 PM

Agreed. And after watching a couple of Clemson games, they look pretty untouchable

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be honest here, do you wear a jersey and nut necklace

Dec 9, 2016, 4:06 PM

to OSU games?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Be honest here, do you wear a jersey and nut necklace

Dec 9, 2016, 4:22 PM
IMG_7854.PNG(375.1 K)

Nah Bruh, I wear a sweet flat billed hat like this one.......

You do realize that is

Dec 9, 2016, 5:41 PM

a conference championship hat, something that OSU would know nothing about.

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You do realize that is

Dec 9, 2016, 6:12 PM

Yea, we never win our conference

https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=mTlLWK-pK8yVmQHmhYkY&q=ohio+state+conference+championships+&oq=ohio+state+conference+championships+&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..0i22i30k1l2.1604.9987.0.10370.38.37.1.10.10.0.244.4983.1j34j1.36.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..5.33.2999.3..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20k1.yidnB6KmcYA

Dec 9, 2016, 6:47 PM

Well you never beat Clemson .
Helle , y'all haven't ever even beaten Sakerlina ....like ever.
Southern Football is just better that way . Always has been , always will be .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 10, 2016, 7:57 AM

Ok so Clemson has played Ohio state twice. Once in the late 70s which I wasn't even born yet, and once a couple of years ago. The orange bowl was a game where the Buckeyes were missing Noah Spence, Bradly Roby, and Braxton had a torn shoulder and broken rib. Not here to make excuses but that was a 5 point victory so don't give me some line about Clemson owning Ohio state. And as far as the ##### go....great, they also beat us twice in a trash bowl in a coaching change year. Big deal, please don't ever compare that bottom feeding good for nothing team against Ohio state again. It's literally comparing one of the greatest college teams of all time to one of if not the most underachieving of all time.

Now into the southern football argument....why? Is Dex Lawrence not from up north and is McMillan not from down south? Seems to be that awesome players come from all over the map and happen to go where they happen to go. I'd say that playing outdoor football in the fall/winter better prepares guys for the NFL. What happens when a guy from Miami signs with say fsu and never sees a snowflake and then gets drafted to green bay? Anyway, all I ask is that y'all give the opponent some respect as whether you like it or not, Ohio state is one of the most successful teams in history and I think you owe them that. Clemson is only a few years removed from getting boat raced by WV and losing to USF in a bowl game. Ohio state has 8 national titles. Enjoy he tigers success while it's here man! They've built an awesome program under dabo and the right way too. I see a lot of similarities in these programs which is a huge compliment to Clemson and I think the future will remain bright there. One thing I know for sure, is that I know I'll be cheering for one of these teams in the NC game to roll Alabama! Good luck to the tigers, and go Bucks!

Dec 10, 2016, 8:10 AM

Dexter Lawerence is from North Carolina which is in the South. Maybe you meant to say Christian Wilkins who is from CT. If the buckeyes do win I will be pulling for them in the Natty

Dec 10, 2016, 8:41 AM

Hey, I've heard plenty of folks here in the upstate call people from North Carolina, Yankees! Haha. But in all seriousness, I expect this to be a great game with some fun matchups for both teams.

On a side note, I started losing respect for the Heisman trophy when Winston won it a few years ago. I feel like what little I have left will be gone tonight when DW gets robbed. Lamar is a flash in the pan in my opinion and has only shined against subpar competition. He's the anti DW in that he's failed or fallen short when his team needs him the most resulting in 3 losses with a pretty easy schedule. Watson is the best quarterback in the country and that's saying something considering I really like JT! Anyway, Watson is a stud and most reasonable people know he should win the trophy. P

I think you

Dec 9, 2016, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: You do realize that is ]

know what I am getting at.

I think you

Dec 9, 2016, 8:17 PM [ in reply to You do realize that is ]

know what I am getting at.

Oooooops, linked to wrong response, my bad.***

Dec 9, 2016, 8:19 PM

Re: Be honest here, do you wear a jersey and nut necklace

Dec 9, 2016, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Be honest here, do you wear a jersey and nut necklace ]

Ohio State is another step in the process of our inevitable national championship victory ...pay no attention to the " nut-trolls " .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

If we make it to the second game. Win or lose...

Dec 9, 2016, 5:52 PM [ in reply to The beauty of getting Bama second is that you may get ]

it is amazing for the program and recruiting. I am glad we have Bama 2nd. Either way, the exposure will be amazing for the program making it to that game. I would take the 2nd game always.

If we were to beat Bama, i would be very concerned about

Dec 9, 2016, 3:42 PM

having to still play another game. Beating Bama and the coverage and glory that comes with it, would be hard to focus on winning another game. Especially how we play sometimes when as favorites

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: I was hoping bama first

Dec 9, 2016, 4:53 PM

I was hoping the same . Something tells me they are beatable moreso than last year . Jalen Hurts has an ok game but being a true freshman on the biggest stage against Clemson for the Oculus Trophy might be overwhelming to a young guy .
The fact that Clemson has the best QB of the final four is more important than any other factor impacting playoff football games .

I like our chances for certain .

DB23

Dec 9, 2016, 5:49 PM

No way Nick, we need to beat them in the NCG. I cant think of a better way to win the title. There will be no question of legitimacy. If you beat the Tide in the title game after the season they just had, you will be declared college football Gods.

Dec 9, 2016, 6:49 PM

Or if they get yaken out by the Huskies then the narrative becomes " SEC schedule had them exhausted ..."

Even after a month of rest .

DB23

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic