Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson VS the Entire SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Clemson VS the Entire SEC

Jun 18, 2012, 7:48 PM

I like it. I've never been one to "join em". Beat em in every aspect in every way and give them a head start. that's what you do with people you know you can dominate. like your little brother. I take the Challenge. With all the teams that have lost their identity in the "SEC" Clemson stands with its own brand. We will rise above them all!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Indeeeeed!

Jun 18, 2012, 8:07 PM

go tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would agree, then have flashbacks to Bama at the Dome

Jun 18, 2012, 8:20 PM

It was my vietnam watching the butt whipping.

We had no offensive line; Tommy & staff had the team soft***

Jun 18, 2012, 8:32 PM

Re: We had no offensive line; Tommy & staff had the team sof

Jun 18, 2012, 9:08 PM

No offense, but you o-line was better then than it is now.

Da Bears!***

Jun 18, 2012, 8:21 PM

What if it was God and da angels and da SEC vs Clemson?

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize Clemson has a losing record to every team

Jun 18, 2012, 8:32 PM

in the SEC besides South Carolina, Missouri, and Miss State (1-1-1).

Since we've joined the SEC, you are only 12-8 against us. Keep that domination going. (I do realize 12-8 is on pace for the overall record, but when you look at it as 4 more wins every 20 years, it's not that bad.)

Btw, I'm using Clemson logic using the overall record, twist this any way you seem fit though. (117-167-14)

http://cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_ia/acc/clemson/vs_conf_opponents.php?confid=177&restrictions=none

Re: You do realize Clemson has a losing record to every team

Jun 18, 2012, 8:43 PM

I love Clemson logic..because its fact. You do realize how pathetic you just made your "#####" look with that statement. Since you like numbers..here's a few for you..65-40-4, 63-17, 45-0..and oh yeah..10 of 12 prior to your last 3. Three in a row takes absolutely nothing away from a lifetime of domination. But then again, you don't believe in history because like all #### lovers, you were born 3 years ago. Deal with it!

Have you seen the Tigernet flow chart?

Jun 18, 2012, 8:49 PM

you should look it up. You are a prime example.

Congrats on being so prideful on "dominating a mediocre team for a century." How 25 more wins in 100 years is domination I'll never know. If you want domination ask Oklahoma State, down 17-82-7 to Oklahoma all time.

Care to weigh in on the other records against the SEC? Or are you content with only beating a mediocre football program?

Haha, a coot calling USuC mediocre! CLASSIC!!!***

Jun 18, 2012, 8:56 PM

Yea nice try but your football program is not mediocre,

Jun 18, 2012, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Have you seen the Tigernet flow chart? ]

Barely over .500 in wins, one conference title, and only five bowl wins in over 100 years. And your first bowl win came in 1995. Blows my mind how a school could go that long without winning one bowl game.

Re: Have you seen the Tigernet flow chart?

Jun 22, 2012, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Have you seen the Tigernet flow chart? ]

so, let me get this straight. you are on a public forum, and saying " yes, you kicked our butt, but my big brothers' kicked your butts." man (if you are), that is not only pathetic, it is downright disgraceful and makes usuc look like a big wussy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2012, 8:46 PM [ in reply to You do realize Clemson has a losing record to every team ]

Oh btw..why don't you post usucks record against the lowly ACC on here. I'll give you a hint..its a losing record. And one against Duke that you will never catch!

Jun 18, 2012, 9:08 PM [ in reply to You do realize Clemson has a losing record to every team ]

Speaking of twisting...

"...when you look at it as 4 more wins every 20 years, it's not that bad..."

Still howling over that one! With defenders of TheLittleUSC's mediocrity like you, we don't even need to pile on!

Carry on.

thats funny right there***

Jun 22, 2012, 5:38 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Jun 18, 2012, 10:46 PM [ in reply to You do realize Clemson has a losing record to every team ]

The coots have a losing record to everyone (yes, including Duke) in the ACC except NC St, UVA and Wake Forest. So what's your point?

Jun 18, 2012, 11:04 PM [ in reply to You do realize Clemson has a losing record to every team ]

There are only a couple of the teams on that list that we play with any consistency. Georgia, Auburn, Kentucky and, well, USuC. Most of the games played on that chart were well before I was born, and I'm 41. Really could care less about 2 games against Miss from 80 years ago. Or few against Vandy from 52 years ago. BTW, do you really think that if we played vandy another 3 times we would still have a losing record - USuC might.

There is one record that I do like, that is historical. It's called a National Championship. Hmmmm, I think you guys are still looking for one of those, aren't you. As I remember, you didn't even have a bowl win until, what 5 years ago?

Re: Clemson VS the Entire SEC

Jun 18, 2012, 9:39 PM

Those are "SEC programs." Clemson is Clemson.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic