Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wake Forest Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,729

Wake Forest Game

Oct 3, 2018, 5:54 PM

We are hoping to try to go to the game on Saturday. What is the best source for tickets this late? Also interested in hotel information, etc. Thanks in advance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wake Forest Game

Oct 3, 2018, 6:45 PM

Anyone??

Oct 3, 2018, 6:49 PM

Plenty available. I’ve seen several people say just buy them from the ticket office the day of the game. They’re everywhere one stub hub.l too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2018, 6:52 PM

Thanks!

You can usually find resellers outside the stadium, but if

Oct 3, 2018, 7:02 PM

not you can buy directly at the ticket window. If you just want to get in the building and sit wherever available(there are no bad seats there), you can buy hill tickets on the secondary market(Vividseats, Stubhub) for 35 bucks and just find the best seat available.

Parking-you park across the street at Joel Coliseum and cross through an underground tunnel. Parking has always been free.

Unlike Clemson, it is easy in and easy out, taking 10 minutes to get free of the parking lots and traffic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: You can usually find resellers outside the stadium, but if

Oct 3, 2018, 7:19 PM

Good information...thanks!

To note, it’s been posted that the fair will limit parking this weekend

Oct 3, 2018, 7:32 PM

But I doubt it will be bad even with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To note, it’s been posted that the fair will limit parking this weekend

Oct 3, 2018, 7:33 PM

Thanks!

I checked SeatGeek and they have some 35 dollar tickets.***

Oct 3, 2018, 8:23 PM [ in reply to You can usually find resellers outside the stadium, but if ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: You can usually find resellers outside the stadium, but if

Oct 3, 2018, 10:26 PM [ in reply to You can usually find resellers outside the stadium, but if ]

Traffic & parking will be much worse than normal with the fair going on and eliminating a lot of the normal football parking...still traffic will be a lot better than Clemson! I have NEVER had a problem getting tickets to a Wake game. They didn’t sell out when ND was here a couple weeks ago!

Parking is $20 for the game. Asked the attendant last night

Oct 4, 2018, 8:08 AM [ in reply to You can usually find resellers outside the stadium, but if ]

at the fair. Wake has tickets available online. You can pick your seats. Looks like it's running $70-$80 for seats around the 40s. Don't worry about sitting in a Wake section for this game. There will be tons of Tigers around.

Oct 3, 2018, 9:33 PM

I live I need Winston Salem. For hotel I would recommend the Hampton Inn on I 40 exit 180-Advance, NC. About 20 minutes from WF. Also, some nice hotels around the Hanes Mall area.
Go Tigers!

I just got a room at downtown Marriott for $122 !! Score***

Oct 3, 2018, 10:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just got a room at downtown Marriott for $122 !! Score***

Oct 3, 2018, 10:34 PM

Best hotel is the Kimpton Cardinal (a Marriott property). It has a great bar, a basement game room with bowling, pool, basketball, etc. and is dog friendly. Under $200. We have used it for events and have stayed there in town with the family.

Re: I just got a room at downtown Marriott for $122 !! Score***

Oct 3, 2018, 11:10 PM

Kimpton Cardinal is not a Marriott property. It is an independent brand. You are right, it is the best place to stay in WS hands down. Grab lunch at Sweet Potatoes before the game.

Kimpton is a division of IHG (HI, Crowne, Hotel Indigo)

Oct 4, 2018, 8:01 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InterContinental_Hotels_Group

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,729
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic