Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Former Clemson DE waived by Texans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

FB Update: Former Clemson DE waived by Texans

Nov 22, 2015, 10:29 AM

Former Clemson DE waived by Texans

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta make room to pay that other DE millions of dollars for

Nov 22, 2015, 10:33 AM

not playing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean the waist of human flesh, Clowney?

Nov 22, 2015, 1:11 PM

-Doc Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: FB Update: Former Clemson DE waived by Texans

Nov 22, 2015, 10:35 AM

I wonder what team with sign & waive him next week. Smh

You can set your clock for two things

Nov 22, 2015, 12:19 PM

To happen every other week.

One - a de-cootment for the chickens

Two- Kourtnei Brown being waived/picked up by another team/or placed on the practice squad. Feel bad for the guy - he's definitely a between'er of College/NFL talent

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: You can set your clock for two things

Nov 22, 2015, 1:38 PM

I don't feel too bad for him. $6600 minimum per week will go a long way. I'm sure he would rather have some stability but I hope he knows he's living the dream.

I do hope he finds a home but he's doing fine.

Touchdown Brown***

Nov 22, 2015, 10:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet the keep the lazy Clown yet to play consistently

Nov 22, 2015, 12:12 PM

Clowney isn't a joke. He is locker room poison. He is afraid of the field. He has arguably the greatest skill set ever. Yet he is too lazy to use it. He could have broken every record at the position. If he would have came through Clemson, he would have been a beast. Dabo develops young players into men. He develops players in areas other than just the football field. Spurrier treated Clown #### like he was a Demi god. Dabo treats everyone equally. There is no superstar. Clownass is the epitome of what's wrong with his generation. Entitled, lazy, and worthless. He could not carry my garbage.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yet the keep the lazy Clown yet to play consistently

Nov 22, 2015, 2:08 PM

I have said to myself and laugh to myself every time I hear or read the Clown's name. I feel that by the way the Clown joked around and played his recruiting game with Us knowing full well he had no intentions what so ever of signing with Clemson, it was usuc and usuc only where he would play. All of the negative statements he made toward Clemson as we would never beat the coots while he was there, and we didn't but, it wasn't bc of him alone like he used it. He was always attempting to intimidate Tajh Boyd, and I think he succeeded in that, but as a whole the coots had a dominate D, and a QB in Connor Shaw that could escape about any D for positive plays. But I laugh at the Clown bc the joke was on him self as becoming an NFL star. And the joke began the day he sign to become a gamecock player. If he would have signed with Clemson, he would have grown into a better man with morals and work ethics. He would have learned that rules have a solid purpose of guiding someone in the right directions. The life lessons he would have been offered by Dabo and the coaching staff that Dabo has put together at Clemson would have been enough to propel the Clown into a successful NFL career. But the lessons he learned at usuc was the beginning of the ending of what could have been an awesome NFL career. The Clown has the skills of an elite FB player, but he will fail bc he was never taught how to be successful. And he would have learned those skills and more at Clemson under Dabo and our Clemson FB staff. You can have all the skills in the world, but without the proper guidance of how to use them to their fullest, they will become useless, and the Clown is headed in that direction right now. He already has the name of being lazy and injury pron. As soon as the Texan's decides that he has been a total waste of their money, he will bounce around in the league a few years until he is done. Elite Skills alone isn't enough to be successful!!! The joke is on the Clown bc he poked fun at the people that would have gave him everything he needed to become an elite professional FB player. Spurrier didn't give a crap about what happen to Clowney after he left usuc bc he wasn't a life skills coach, and all he cared about was the player for as long as he could use them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clowney...

Nov 22, 2015, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Yet the keep the lazy Clown yet to play consistently ]

Clowney has natural God- given talent, not skill set. His skill set is terrible. He has one skill...speed rush with a WIDE (too wide to be effective in the NFL) swim move. He relied soley on this in college, never developing anything else. Just as most other Dlinemen at Sakerlina, he never received the coaching about the finer points of the position, to develop into a better player. For proof just ask yourself was Clowney any better the day he was drafted than the day he arrived in Columbia?

As for him ever giving Clemson a sniff. He couldn't have gotten into Clemson. When he said he was going to visit Clemson before he signed was canceled for a reason. Because he was told not to waste the time or gas to get there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic