Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor Tigermaul. Your trolling is pathetic.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Poor Tigermaul. Your trolling is pathetic.

Mar 15, 2018, 7:39 AM

You do realize the team is split up during a scrimmage don’t you?

Probably not. The least you can do before you troll this board is educate yourself on how practice works.

And another thing. If he did that against all our starters on the Dline that’s actually good news for Clemson. Either our Oline did a good job blocking the best Dline in College football or Lawrence is the second coming of Deshaun Watson. Either way this is really bad news for you because we will continue to dominate your chickens. I guess TL’s run was probably something like this:

You and your coot buddies on this board can keep trolling if it makes you feel better but it won’t change the fact that Clemson owns this state. Fear the thumb coots.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poor Tigermaul. Your trolling is pathetic.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:10 AM

Here's a close up of how that great run by DW4 went for USuC ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Poor Tigermaul. Fear the thumb, Fear the other hand

Mar 15, 2018, 8:16 AM

Fear both feet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 8:23 AM

It’s definately an overreaction to a single scrimmage but he does have a right to his opinion and he shouldn’t be blasted for stating it. Blasting is only necessary when a person responds to u in a bad way for no reason at all. We all like Venables for being a perfectionist so it should be ok for others to have that same demeanor

Tell 'em coot

Mar 15, 2018, 8:35 AM

This guy is a well known troll. He’s been doing this for months.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Poor Tigermaul. Your trolling is pathetic. ]

Here is one of his many gems.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22496538

Re: This guy is a well known troll. He’s been doing this for months.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:38 AM

Hahah now that’s ridiculous

Tell 'em coot

Mar 15, 2018, 8:39 AM

Re: Tell 'em coot

Mar 15, 2018, 8:45 AM

youuuuuuuuuuu

You are wrong

Mar 15, 2018, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Poor Tigermaul. Your trolling is pathetic. ]

It is fine to express an honest opinion - even if it might be wrong. However, it is immature and pathetic to pretend to be something you are not.

Honest opinions are fine. Trolling is stupid because the trollers are naïve enough to think that no one sees them for what they are. I don't like people who lie, but I get angry at people who think that I am stupid enough to believe what they are saying.

Re: You are wrong

Mar 15, 2018, 8:50 AM

He may think it’s an honest opinion that’s my point. We agree that he is overreacting. You should see what I have to deal with on the baseball boards. People call me a coot all the time now for no reason whatsoever and they just think they’re so right about it. So actually most people on this board do a bad job of recognizing who the real fans are. I’m a baseball season ticket holder for goodness sakes. Tigermaul is a little to much but most fans that show some overreaction from time to time care more than people who show no reaction. That’s why we do it because we are emotionally involved. U agree?

Tell 'em coot

Mar 15, 2018, 8:56 AM

Let me repeat

Mar 15, 2018, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: You are wrong ]

It makes me angry when people think I am stupid.

Same here and this is why I call him out and give him a hard time.

Mar 15, 2018, 9:06 AM

I respect guys like super mutt and class of 09. At least they come in under their own banner and can handle a little banter back and forth. I may not like their perspective but at least they’re real. I respect that.

Mar 15, 2018, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: You are wrong ]

if you are a season ticket holder why are you here during every game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2018, 10:04 AM

I post during games. I wasn't at g tech last weekend and won't be at ncst this weekend due to basketball, but I like to post from my seat during games. Especially the ones that weren't on tv (Greenville Games) even though those aren't in my season tickets

Mar 15, 2018, 10:17 AM

You've only posted twice lol Is that you BADB?

Mar 15, 2018, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: You are wrong ]

Just what the new guy said, I think my phone still works in the stadium

not today***

Mar 15, 2018, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Re: You are wrong ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yes..and every 1 else has an opinion of his opinion***

Mar 15, 2018, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Poor Tigermaul. Your trolling is pathetic. ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Yes..and every 1 else has an opinion of his opinion***

Mar 15, 2018, 10:29 AM

Yeah but the thing is do you really want to be the one that attacks a guy for saying something stupid on a sports message board? If he says something stupid then don’t respond and move along

Oh no....I don't have a problem doing that.

Mar 15, 2018, 11:22 AM

Posting stupid is an inventation .

This board, like everywhere else, is full of bad, self entitled "so called" fans.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Yes..and every 1 else has an opinion of his opinion***

Mar 15, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Yes..and every 1 else has an opinion of his opinion*** ]

My point is there are plenty of positive threads about many different things on here to respond to and people always seem to want to respond to the things they don’t like and run with it. This is how society is today. The people on here that say to not focus on the negative are the ones that focus on the negative threads so how are they not doing the same thing?

Tell 'em capon

Mar 15, 2018, 11:15 AM

Mar 15, 2018, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Poor Tigermaul. Your trolling is pathetic. ]

Yep DiamondKoot he has the right to be a capon. Fear the thumb!!

Mar 15, 2018, 2:24 PM

Wow... an entire thread dedicated to me. Awesome! Thanks!

I didn’t realize I was so captivating. Lol

You know what tickles me is when people like you call people coots for not agreeing with everything they think. I think you people do it to try and look cool for your other coot calling buddies. To me it just says you have a small mind.

News flash , I’ll continue to have my own opinion whether you or anyone else likes or agrees with it. What are you guys like.... 3?

Mar 15, 2018, 2:36 PM

Shorter Tigermaul: I just removed all doubt that I'm an idiot by poasting something truly idiotic.

Screw Calford.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic