Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Kelly Bryant discusses the QB competition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,637

FB Update: WATCH: Kelly Bryant discusses the QB competition

Aug 3, 2017, 8:00 PM

WATCH: Kelly Bryant discusses the QB competition

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOOOOODY !

Aug 3, 2017, 8:21 PM

KB2,seems like he has the team .

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Kelly Bryant discusses the QB competition

Aug 3, 2017, 8:23 PM

KB sounds like he is ready to be the man and hopefully so. Personally though, the season isn't that far away, so I can just wait and who the man will be. I'm sure we have all thought about that after we settled within our selves that DW4 was leaving at the end of last season. And I have been OK with KB having the job bc that is the way it has always been around Clemson, and that is the senior man will have the starting job until they lose it. I don't think that Dabo will KB keep the job if he doesn't think he can keep the job. Spot the ball and lets see how KB does!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2017, 8:46 PM

Hope I'm wrong. He may be the starter, but he seemed very uncomfortable and tentative talking. Camara savvy is not the point. Does he "own" the offense? Time'l tell.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2017, 9:12 PM

I thought the opposite; he looked confortable and confident. Eye of the beholder I guess?

Yes... he is the guy***

Aug 3, 2017, 9:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2017, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Kelly Bryant discusses the QB competition ]

I, too, thought he handled the interview pretty well. He seems very focused and ready to compete and contend for the starting job, IMO. I just hope we all are pleasantly surprised/impressed with his passing abilities. That seems to be an unknown to us, mainly because he mostly played with a huge lead and was directed to run clock and keep it on the ground. I hope he shows us all that he really is the man. If not, whoever the best guy is needs to be the guy. No matter who it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are wrong.

Aug 3, 2017, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Kelly Bryant discusses the QB competition ]

KB2 is not Cool and Calm like DW4 nor is he always in Politician Mode(smiling,shaking hands,kissing babies) like TB10,but he's got that swagger that we've been hearing about.The fact that somehow he was put in touch with Woody(Streeter played with him),it looks like he's being groomed as The Man.

Re: You are wrong.

Aug 3, 2017, 9:41 PM

You know what they asy about opinions.

The "you' I was referring to was Eagle not U Hickory .

Aug 3, 2017, 9:49 PM

He interviews much better than Deshaun

Aug 4, 2017, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Kelly Bryant discusses the QB competition ]

I'm not sure what you're watching.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,637
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic