Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yet no Riots ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,313

Yet no Riots ?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:04 PM

https://wpde.com/news/local/very-senseless-friends-remember-victims-murdered-in-georgetown-co-traffic-shooting

With the thug screaming White MFer at them, according to your liberal rules, this is a Hate Crime and and should be pushed 24/7

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong board.

Aug 26, 2020, 5:09 PM

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NOW you're getting it!

Aug 26, 2020, 5:13 PM

+1

even though you mist pelt bored

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Post it under my Jacob Blake post in politics and religion...

Aug 26, 2020, 5:11 PM

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are no Reverend . . . . of this I am certain.

Aug 26, 2020, 5:17 PM

wow dude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

And you are?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:30 PM

To determine that.

He is a Reverend technically.

Aug 26, 2020, 5:50 PM [ in reply to You are no Reverend . . . . of this I am certain. ]

But he certainly has no relationship with Jesus Christ. His hatred is fueled by the rage of Satan himself.

The Bible warns us of false prophets of his ilk.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

“The rage of Satan himself”? What exactly is that rage?

Aug 26, 2020, 6:02 PM

Or maybe fueled by the anger of Christ that drive him to turn over tables and construct a whip and use it and to call the religious right of his day(Pharisees and Saducees) sons of the devil and white washed tombs. And Jesus himself was accused of being filled with demons by the privileged religious and in charge of his day. Jesus promised that his followers would be accused of the same. Thanks.

Blake was a danger to society - I've researched these 2

Aug 26, 2020, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Post it under my Jacob Blake post in politics and religion... ]

folks in Georgetown... They apparently were not...

So no - this doesn't belong in the long list of felons resisting arrest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yet no Riots ?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:16 PM

Look closely at the two victims,and that should tell you why there are no riots.

Hypocrites- why won’t YOU march for your own people?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:18 PM

Go ahead and protest for these two. Nope. You don’t truly value them and their lives. You just want to use their deaths to make a backhanded point about protests over the shooting of black Americans by police. BTW... did police shoot them?

Like all of the people using the death...

Aug 26, 2020, 5:29 PM

of someone they didn't know and couldn't care any less about as the basis to vandalize, loot and steal?

They just want to use those deaths to justify and rationalize their criminal conduct.

Rogue cops are not a justification to steal and destroy the property of other completely innocent citizens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They need to charge CNN and MSNBC with these murders

Aug 26, 2020, 5:18 PM

they're just as responsible as the shooter himself.

Did those vowed to protect and serve shoot them? What am I missing?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:20 PM

NM. Apples and oranges. bTw.... wrong board

They were protecting others by not letting a dangerous

Aug 26, 2020, 5:34 PM

man leave the scene.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did those vowed to protect and serve shoot them? What am I missing?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:20 PM

NM. Apples and oranges. bTw.... wrong board

I may be wrong...

Aug 26, 2020, 5:25 PM

and if I am I will apologize and stand corrected, but I'm guessing this POS has a lengthy and violent criminal history yet some libtard judge permitted him to walk the streets because of his or her concerns over social, racial, economic, and educational inequality in the prison system, or some other BS excuse for not keeping violent criminals behind bars.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was he a cop?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:29 PM

Just asking. There are criminals all over th his country. But imagine if a cop was doing the murdering- now that is worth protesting over. Your own government workers you pay taxes for shooting and murdering you instead of deescalation. Was he policing his neighborhood like the guys who killed Ahmed Arbery? Think y’all instead of just reacting

The guys who killed Arbery weren't cops either...

Aug 26, 2020, 5:31 PM

and, by the way, both deserve to be in prison IMO.

Re: Was he a cop?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Was he a cop? ]

Go loot a target

HBROWN

Aug 26, 2020, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Was he a cop? ]

Why do people keep calling for riots?

Aug 26, 2020, 5:53 PM

When the people who commit the crimes are immediately arrested and processed for justice? What is there to riot?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

What is there to riot about a felon resisting arrest and

Aug 26, 2020, 6:47 PM

getting himself shot?

That's the point, I believe.

Re: What is there to riot about a felon resisting arrest and

Aug 26, 2020, 7:23 PM

Yeah, I'm not justifying that. But the constant, "Oh, here's random black dude who shot innocent white people but was actually arrested immediately but I still want riots because eye for an eye" types of posts are absurd.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

what is absurd is the continual defense of "Systemic Racism"

Aug 26, 2020, 7:36 PM

the lie that keeps on giving.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,313
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic