Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Willie Taggart go to Cuse locker room
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,890

Did Willie Taggart go to Cuse locker room

Sep 15, 2018, 10:06 PM

After the game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's gonna call Dino tomorrow and ask what he saw***

Sep 15, 2018, 10:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bet his lip was quivering in the post -game presser***

Sep 15, 2018, 10:15 PM

Re: He's gonna call Dino tomorrow and ask what he saw***

Sep 16, 2018, 9:38 AM [ in reply to He's gonna call Dino tomorrow and ask what he saw*** ]

A lot of HC’s do that. Dabo took his entire staff to bama to see how Saban ran his program.

When TB did it after our 30-0 everybody when nuts. He was only trying to improve our program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he was looking for a job

Sep 15, 2018, 10:12 PM

Re: Yes, he was looking for a job

Sep 15, 2018, 10:15 PM

You took my line!!! Yeah he'll be unemployed before the end of the season if they keep this up....

Really wasn’t much of an upset

Sep 15, 2018, 10:27 PM

Many people called this one, including Herbie. Barbers has Cuse playing ball and Taggart is not a very good coach. He will lose the Seniors if he hasn’t already. FSU might fire Taggart and bring back Bowden ala K State with Snyder. Just kidding about that but it is UGLY in Tallahassee.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tommy will be Bowden back at fsu***********

Sep 15, 2018, 10:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really wasn’t much of an upset

Sep 15, 2018, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Really wasn’t much of an upset ]

I'm fine w it being ugly there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did Willie Taggart go to Cuse locker room

Sep 16, 2018, 7:50 AM

and ask for a job?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 8:04 AM

Willie Taggart deserves time to recruit his type of players and coaches as well as install his system. He deserves at least 3 or 4 years like most other new hires.

Every week the media piles it on coach Taggart after ever loss. It’s a great thing that we gave Dabo a chance and time to build up Clemson’s program.

How many of us would be fired from our jobs if we were under the eye of the Media and the public everyday.

Sep 16, 2018, 8:13 AM

"How many of us would be fired from our jobs if we were under the eye of the Media and the public everyday. "

Retired now, but not me and my track record proves it. :)

You may be right about needing time to get his players into the system. But, how do you account for at one point in the game, FSU had more PENALTY yards than OFFENSE yards??? THAT indicates that a coach is not getting thru to his players. Plus, early yesterday in an interview, Taggart threw his players under the bus IMO when he said the reason FSU was doing poorly is that the players were just not executing. I despise coaches that refuse to accept their responsibility or accountability.

Sep 16, 2018, 8:20 AM

Taggart may need time to grow into his job and as far as penalties and busted plays that usually happens most of the time you change coaches. Jimbo bailed on FSU for the $$$$. Some of his players may recent any new coach.

Ken Hatfield was booed by Clemson fans before he even coached his first practice. He may not survive at FSU but he at least deserves a chance. IMO this is a major problem in sports. We as fans want immediate positive results.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,890
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic