Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you want a ticket right now is the best chance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

If you want a ticket right now is the best chance

Jan 5, 2017, 2:44 PM

A small influx came in after both schools sent out their tickets. This is your chance to get a ticket that is still expensive, but doable and not 1500-2000

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you want a ticket right now is the best chance

Jan 5, 2017, 2:44 PM

Agree. This may be the fullest the market gets. Prices will only go up from here.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, because 5 minutes after kickoff,

Jan 5, 2017, 2:45 PM

scalpers will be asking $4000 a piece easy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, because 5 minutes after kickoff,

Jan 5, 2017, 2:47 PM

No, but you run the risk of getting fakes with no recourse to get your money back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2017, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Yes, because 5 minutes after kickoff, ]

Whos gonna be outside the stadium 5 mins after K-off? Not I said the little red hen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Jan 5, 2017, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Yes, because 5 minutes after kickoff, ]

Good luck with that fake ticket chief. I hear Clemson Tom is having a viewing party.

Jan 5, 2017, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Yes, because 5 minutes after kickoff, ]

Do what you want. I am not busting my balls, getting off work, spending money on hotels/food/etc

Only to be SOL when Ron scalper guy screws you over for 750 bucks. Its just not worth it. Clemson is already warning people to not buy from scalpers. Verified reports coming out of fakes. Makes no sense.

And lets be real on scalper guy for this game you aren't getting some astronomical deal. Your reward is nowhere near the risk.

^^^didn't attend 2003 Peach Bowl.***

Jan 5, 2017, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Yes, because 5 minutes after kickoff, ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you want a ticket right now is the best chance

Jan 5, 2017, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If you want a ticket right now is the best chance ]

Today is going to be the biggest number in terms of supply UNLESS the tickets just creep to an astronomical price like 2500 for uppers and then other people might start thinking about selling.

Put it simply now is your chance people

This is not necessarily true.

Jan 5, 2017, 2:51 PM

There will be more supply this evening when people get back from work and check their emails. Then the prices will probably creep up a bit overnight.

But most of the people who could (willingly) afford the tickets at these price points have already purchased them. Sellers still feel like they have time to wait and hope prices go up; so I'd say they still have the "power." By Saturday/Sunday, the balance of power will switch back to the buyers and prices will drop more. Nobody can afford to hold a $450-650 ticket without getting their money back. Tickets won't go unsold.

I'm not so concerned about the prices right now; I'm more interested in the amount of tickets on the market. As long as that stays reasonably high, buyers should make out in the end.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is not necessarily true.

Jan 5, 2017, 2:53 PM

You legit think you are getting a 450.00 ticket to this game?

More power to you. You got monster size balls for taking that gamble because the supply and demand is not in your favor.

I don't think I'm getting a $450 ticket.

Jan 5, 2017, 2:57 PM

Though I do think some people will get close if they wait until right before (or immediately after) kickoff.

I'm hoping for another couple hundred dollar decrease by Sunday. It's going to go up before it goes down because people will see the "lower" prices right now and remember how high they were yesterday and pull the trigger. Depending how big that size of the market is...this will determine when the prices start decreasing again.

My humble opinion is that we'll see a general $650-700 consensus price point on StubHub by the time all is said and done.

Re: I don't think I'm getting a $450 ticket.

Jan 5, 2017, 3:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BE95qqkTc0

What is the facevalue on these $450 tickets? I think the

Jan 5, 2017, 4:21 PM [ in reply to I don't think I'm getting a $450 ticket. ]

face on mine was $550.

Re: What is the facevalue on these $450 tickets? I think the

Jan 5, 2017, 5:12 PM

Face for upper level is $450. Lower corner and endzone is $550, and lower sideline and club is $650

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. I hope buyers don't rush to buy tickets right now.

Jan 5, 2017, 2:53 PM [ in reply to This is not necessarily true. ]

That will only help to keep prices high. Wait it out. They will come down.

Re: Agree. I hope buyers don't rush to buy tickets right now.

Jan 5, 2017, 2:55 PM

The problem with that thought you have 10,000 buyers and 2000 tickets. Wait it out will cost a bunch of people in the end. Hopefully not you.

Just because there are 10,000 buyers does not

Jan 5, 2017, 3:01 PM

mean that there are 10,000 buyers who can buy at the current price point. I'd venture to say that many of them probably can't afford tickets much above face value.

So again, the supply level of unsold tickets before gametime from the original buyers of these tickets will determine a lot.

Re: Just because there are 10,000 buyers does not

Jan 5, 2017, 3:29 PM

Buyers are dropping out of the market every hour. Some don't even have travel plans yet. Supply will stablize but so will prices and eventually the curve will begin where it becomes more of a buyers market closer to gameday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you define "reasonably high"?***

Jan 5, 2017, 2:55 PM [ in reply to This is not necessarily true. ]

Feeling REALLY GOOD, but still able to be productive

Jan 5, 2017, 4:36 PM

oh, wait...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Day of Game...in Tampa

Jan 5, 2017, 3:41 PM

Stub Hub makes it very difficult to sell tickets if you have hard copy in hand. Best bet to check around you local area before going for someone with tickets in hand or in Tampa. In Tampa, there is the risk you are buying counterfeit.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic