Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have seen a lot of conference boasting in here the past 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

I have seen a lot of conference boasting in here the past 3

May 2, 2015, 9:10 PM

days. It's funny how people here complain when SEC fans brag and cheer for their conference, and then do it themselves when the ACC has an accomplishment. Pot meet kettle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go put some mousse in your feathers.***

May 2, 2015, 9:13 PM

Somebody already pflucked 'em....***

May 2, 2015, 10:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's done mockingly because the SEC/ESPN is full of ####. #### child, grow up***

May 2, 2015, 9:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Fans of all conferences do it, and there's nothing

May 2, 2015, 9:22 PM

wrong with it. It's natural.

Fans of another conference spend a lot of time on TigerNet

May 2, 2015, 9:23 PM

and consider it natural. Go figure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yes, and vice versa.***

May 2, 2015, 9:25 PM

Re: Yes, and vice versa.***

May 3, 2015, 10:46 AM

it is called being a hypocrite and not using common scense and logic. why would you NOT pull for the conference you are in? it gives you and your school more publicity and money. it helps you recruit and in national recognition. but haters gonna hate!

May 3, 2015, 4:26 PM

> it is called being a hypocrite and not using common
> scense and logic. why would you NOT pull for the
> conference you are in?

That's the whole point, you big dummy. Before ESPN elected to use the conference as a calling card for knuckledraggers who lack critical thinking skills, "why would you NOT pull for the conference you are in" wasn't even to be considered a serious question.

It's clear that you're a sheep. And that's fine. But it's dumb to try and project your own indoctrination and coalescence with manipulation on others.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

May 3, 2015, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Yes, and vice versa.*** ]

it is called being a hypocrite and not using common scense and logic. why would you NOT pull for the conference you are in? it gives you and your school more publicity and money. it helps you recruit and in national recognition. but haters gonna hate!

Re: Fans of another conference spend a lot of time on TigerNet

May 2, 2015, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Fans of another conference spend a lot of time on TigerNet ]

+1 you just owned a coot, not that thats exactly a hard thing to do but still
+1 for you.

That's true, but you won't hear people here say that. They

May 2, 2015, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Fans of all conferences do it, and there's nothing ]

think the SEC is the only conference that does it, yet they do it themselves. It's delusional.

The word is "reactionary"... People are tired of ESecPN...***

May 2, 2015, 10:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's true, but you won't hear people here say that. They

May 3, 2015, 10:09 AM [ in reply to That's true, but you won't hear people here say that. They ]

You won't see this in the ACC:

^So which team is being pulled for there?? It's so sad.

Most ACC fans are only caring about it more on an ACC vs SEC reaction to all the SEC pumping ESPN does...just a note there.

Re: Fans of all conferences do it, and there's nothing

May 3, 2015, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Fans of all conferences do it, and there's nothing ]

I'm wondering how many was happy that ACC swept the SEC in the final games last year. During the bowl games I may have been the biggest ACC homer on this board. Now that the season is new I'm back to Clemson first everyone else look out for themselves, except the Heels. Beat the Coots in the first game.

Re: I have seen a lot of conference boasting in here the past 3

May 2, 2015, 9:33 PM

I believe most of us are mocking you Coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is actually in more of a mocking fashion

May 2, 2015, 9:37 PM

It is to point out anything that is inconsistent with the eSECpn brand, and the sheep (like yourself) that actually believe it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2015, 10:13 PM

Lol. What a butthurt remark. Swallow it and live with the fact that sec has fallen and partly due to espin running it in the ground. Besides you homers on rival boards have no clue about board sarcasm nor pie in the face piling on

May 2, 2015, 10:15 PM

Its even funnier that sec homers spend so much time on Tigernet. But then as Musberger said, " Even Georgia had to take a peek" lol

May 2, 2015, 11:02 PM

Vaseline helps...coot!

ALL conference talk stems from the SEC ########.

May 3, 2015, 12:09 AM

WIthout it, nobody would care about pulling for their conference.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you see me doing it, and you will, it's because I'm mock

May 3, 2015, 7:22 AM

ing you dumarse coots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2015, 10:11 AM

Its not so much conference boasting as it is conference laughing at the $EC and its supposed "domination". Sometimes, people like the OP just doesnt get it OR he is a coot who, still doesnt get it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess U don't understand that it's mocking

May 3, 2015, 10:37 AM
SEC 2.jpg(24.4 K)
SEC.jpg(21.3 K)
U CAN'T FIX STUPID.jpg(37.0 K)

Even with ESecPN propping up the SEC due to it's financial ties with the conference,it is not what the Coots were told it was. The first ESecPN couldn't control the Old BCS system, SEC does not win the NC. Now despite 24 hours a day telling everyone about the SEC, the rest of the country doesn't buy it.

Besides, when you actually contribute(Clemson) to a conference and not ride the coat tails(USuC) of those that actually achieve something, there's nothing wrong with a little conference pride.

That's not what's happening.

May 3, 2015, 10:51 AM

I'm assuming your not just being contentious and trolling so I'll tell you why the comments are made and the high fives and fist bumps are happening.

SEC coaches use conference affiliation to recruit players. They tell them if they want to play professional football the only good path is through their school because they are 'SEC.' ESPiN has touted the SEC as being the only conference worthy of their attention.

Almost ever news source relies solely on ESPiN for data and opinion on any team or conference outside their geographical location.

If you'll get your head out of your ### and look back just to last season and review the weekly football polls the truth of ESPiN's concerted effort to place and keep SEC teams above deserving teams from other conference is obvious.

From season before last a short conversation I remember vividly went like this.

"If the playoff was happening this season it would be three SEC teams and ND."- One ESPiN spin doctor

"And Georgia with two losses, how do they not go this season?" The other moronic announcer

Am I jealous of the SEC/ESPiN incestual lovefest? NO! They don't get Clemson recruits. Look at our GPAs and graduation rates.

This is all about the money, TV revenues and bold face liars who care nothing for players and use Clemson as a byword to insult and demise.

Can you say 'screw ESPiN, The SEC and the horse they rode in on,' here on Tnet? Sure you can, we're all about Clemson here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's not what's happening.

May 3, 2015, 11:22 AM

you can be all about what you want to be anywhere. can you be right ? NO! facts and logic are the same ALL the time. fool your self if you like. if it helps you get thru the day and sleep at night, ok. just don't expect rational people and FACTS to act differently. i am a clemson grad and fan but i also refuse to be illogical and stupid and ignore facts. it is almost like a cult, lol!

May 3, 2015, 11:24 AM

You accused someone above of not liking ESPN because espn isn't 24 hours Clemson coverage.

That's your opinion. Not a fact.

Did they teach the difference between opinion and fact while you were at "Clemson?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2015, 1:55 PM

did you read the post i was referring to? he talks about how much he HATES espn. i don t need a course in logic to figure that out. maybe you need a refresher course on reading comprehension to go with that ged. by the way your post is a perfect example of the delusional posters on here. thanks your honor, i think this witness has proven my point for me. what did you think the post was about anyway, lol? wow!

May 3, 2015, 4:22 PM

Have you taken your refresher course on not being a mouthbreathing dumbass yet?

We're waiting.

Also, congrats to Oklahoma on their huge victory over Clemson. How much money did you win on that deal?

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

May 3, 2015, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: That's not what's happening. ]

he never used the word hate. He was giving his opinion about espn.He only gave his opinion and examples as to why he thinks espn is biased. It is you who needs a refresher course on reading comprehension.

LMAO...you say your are a Clemson grad!!!!!

Your logic is terrible.And your lies are just as bad

May 3, 2015, 5:49 PM

Thanks for beating me to it.

Again, lead coot you don't know opinion from fact.

May 3, 2015, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Re: That's not what's happening. ]

I'd rather be delusional any day instead of a stupid ### coot that thinks he is fooling any of us.

Why does this dingbat keep mentioning "facts and logic" in

May 3, 2015, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: That's not what's happening. ]

his post???

Lead coot, you are like the town drunk around here...nobody gives cares what you think.

Now, go 'covertly' defend your sorry excuse for a team and slurrier somewhere else. Only a coot would hide behind a Tiger handle btw...

Lead Coot doesn't like this so it must be true.

May 3, 2015, 2:00 PM [ in reply to That's not what's happening. ]

Pointing out USuC couldn't recruit at all(though it's went way down hill lately)without touting the conference they play in,touched a nerve.

Lead coot is getting upset...

May 3, 2015, 6:33 PM

Clear and concise... +1.***

May 3, 2015, 4:01 PM [ in reply to That's not what's happening. ]

Lol, I guess a mocking tone is hard to pick up on on the web

May 3, 2015, 6:21 PM

Lots of people do it to take that egotistical pride away from the coots...you know, the bama coattail clinging cluck clan....

The difference between the coots and us, we ARE one of the leading members in our conference...not a doormat...

Re: Lol, I guess a mocking tone is hard to pick up on on the web

May 3, 2015, 6:21 PM

Bam

So the 1989 in your handle...

May 3, 2015, 6:37 PM

Was that the year you were rejected from Clemson?

There's something in these hills.

Its Called Sarcasm Cocklover***

May 3, 2015, 7:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic