Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is there anything more satisfying
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 852

Is there anything more satisfying

Jan 11, 2020, 11:23 PM

than laying the wood to Ohio State? Their whining and crying this year since the game ended has been delicious. Its as good or even better than the butt whipping we put on them and Urban a couple of years back. I think its actually better because they thought they were the GOAT this year and were so confident and arrogant as usual. I feel that shutting up the LSU fans Monday night will be equally as satisfying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there anything more satisfying

Jan 11, 2020, 11:25 PM

and I feel like in some small way we laid the wood to Swofford today too. Oh not car towed in Clemson and no way home magnitude but good none the less

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

44-16, 63-17, 56-7 all stand out more to me

Jan 11, 2020, 11:26 PM

30-0, was pretty good to.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. Beating UNC in Chapel Hill is more satisfying.***

Jan 11, 2020, 11:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Yes. Beating UNC in Chapel Hill is more satisfying.***

Jan 11, 2020, 11:30 PM

Yep, more than beating OSU, that is becoming a habit!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes. Beating UNC in Chapel Hill is more satisfying.***

Jan 11, 2020, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Yes. Beating UNC in Chapel Hill is more satisfying.*** ]

UNC handled it pretty well though. While I agree the win was awesome, OSU's childish whining, complaining, and excuses are better for me. Its hard for them to realize they aren't as good as they thought they were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Urine Meyer said: "sooner or later, Ohio State is going...

Jan 11, 2020, 11:52 PM

..to have to beat Clemson..". He realizes Clemson's in for the long haul and if Ryan "Greezy" Day ever wins a natty they're going to have to go through Clemson to get it...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 852
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic