Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden isn't fit to be President of the United States.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

Biden isn't fit to be President of the United States.

Oct 27, 2020, 12:40 PM

Cognitively, he regularly forgets where he is or what he is talking about. In the last few days alone, he referred to Trump as George, forgot what he was saying in another talk, and forgot where he was in another appearance. In the last debate, he made assurances of several policy positions which are polar opposite from what he said in the recent past.

We all forget things from time to time, but his lapses in memory are very concerning.

Physically, he is barely campaigning. He stays home and apparently needs a lot of rest before he can leave his house again. His only trip from his house yesterday was to campaign a few miles from his home. He takes several days off between "campaigning." Meanwhile, Trump has had five rallies in the past two days alone.

I realize that many people voting for Biden are doing so because they are hardcore democrats, dislike Trump, or both. But honestly, how can anyone looking at Biden through an objective lens think he's able to carry out the duties of the President? It's a scary thought.

At what point should he be required to undergo a thorough physical exam, including cognitive testing?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

We really missed our opportunity

Oct 27, 2020, 12:42 PM

to replace one of the debates with a Presidential decathlon of push ups and identifying shapes and colors and such.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought Tuesdays were “Criminal mastermind” days

Oct 27, 2020, 12:43 PM

Did you check the schedule?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is one way to exclude the Bidens' from the conversation

Oct 27, 2020, 1:32 PM

...though they do try. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I didn't get a copy of the schedule this week.***

Oct 27, 2020, 2:19 PM [ in reply to I thought Tuesdays were “Criminal mastermind” days ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Posts like this make you look ignorant.

Oct 27, 2020, 12:43 PM

Keep posting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post!

Oct 27, 2020, 2:22 PM

Thanks for your contribution.

He only has to make it 7 more days

Oct 27, 2020, 12:44 PM

Then they can swear in Kamala.

(She’s mixed race)

A senile bat who accomplishes nothing does less damage

Oct 27, 2020, 12:48 PM

than a malevolent entity who is actively sabotaging the country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A senile bat who accomplishes nothing does less damage

Oct 27, 2020, 1:08 PM

Yup. Especially when it starts coming out in a few weeks after Biden is sworn in when the DOJ and Trump can't claim non-existent "executive privilege" and we get a look at Trump's financials...and the very interesting question is finally answered of who Trump owes $400+ million of personally guaranteed debt to (actually revised estimates place his actual debt closer to a billion dollars) and what exactly he's been doing to cover his obligations to those creditors.

Keep in mind that personally guaranteed debt, for a man of Trump's alleged assets, is extremely rare. After four bankruptcies he started getting his money from some real fascinating places (mostly, big surprise, Russian sources) and the personal guarantee means Trump will never, ever be able to escape the debts that his businesses accrue should they fail...and on paper, the vast majority of them are failing badly. So clearly at the very least someone has him in an absolute vice-grip hammerlock, and that person (or people) own Trump lock, stock, and barrel.

I cannot believe how glossed-over this part is. Someone foreign owns Donald Trump. We don't even know who that is and how bad he's into them for. That's frankly astounding it was allowed to go on his entire full first term.

So: Trump is an owned creature, who is either on the brink of absolute collapse and is about to go under in the next four years...or it's actually worse, because those failing businesses were never intended to succeed anyhow, because they're actually fronts for criminal activity.

Or it actually could be both. That would be a level of corruption and compromise without parallel in American history.

And you're worried about a president who's aging and getting a little senile?

Yep, and the mere suggestion on this board that we should

Oct 27, 2020, 1:35 PM

have pretty full financial transparency for elected officials, particularly at the federal level, and ESPECIALLY for the highest office in the land, is met with ridicule. But I'd bet my daughters were it an Obama, or Sanders, or Biden so clearly compromised by foreign entities, the opinions about transparency shift pretty wildly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, and the mere suggestion on this board that we should

Oct 27, 2020, 1:45 PM

I want full financial disclosure on ALL OF THEM. They're freaking public officials, they're supposed to work for US. We absolutely have not just the right but the obligation to be sure they're not financially compromised or leveraged to the gills and can actually do that. And full disclose means Full And Complete Disclosure, Period.

If something pops that indicates that disclosure was falsified - were it to come out the Biden, as the Foxies allege, was actually taking secret payola from China and hadn't reported it on his taxes: boom. That's it, right there, full stop. Immediate impeachment, maybe even immediate arrest if there's a criminal component to it. The law applies to all of us equally - up to and especially including the highest executive in the land - or it's not worth the paper it's written on.

I could give two sh!ts about Joe Biden. He's just another dude in a suit doing a job and there's lot of dudes (or ladies) in suits who could do that job as well or better. But on the other hand I care a lot about living in a place where the rule of law actually exists.

This really shouldn't be a hard question.

Re: Yep, and the mere suggestion on this board that we should

Oct 27, 2020, 2:41 PM

Good God. You guys just can't give up on Russia with their two cities and Ohio sized economy. Big bag bogey men, them Rusko's. Couldn't stop'em if we tried.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Changing the discussion to Trump is a weak approach.

Oct 27, 2020, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: A senile bat who accomplishes nothing does less damage ]

I expected better from you, quoz.

Re: Changing the discussion to Trump is a weak approach.

Oct 27, 2020, 2:28 PM

An election is a comparison, Judge.

My original post in this thread is about Biden

Oct 27, 2020, 2:31 PM

and whether he is truly able to lead our country given his apparent health concerns, including both his mental and physical condition.

If you or anyone else wants to talk about Trump and his ability to be our president, go right ahead. You can create a new thread to discuss that.

Re: My original post in this thread is about Biden

Oct 28, 2020, 12:06 AM

Judge,

You may be the OP but you don't get to dictate the entire discussion. Any question about Biden's abilities has to put in the same frame as Trump's.

Re: Changing the discussion to Trump is a weak approach.

Oct 27, 2020, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Changing the discussion to Trump is a weak approach. ]

Changing the discussion about which of two presidential candidates is the most unfit is a weak approach?

Sure, I'm not wildly excited about Biden, to put it mildly. He's better than Bernie would have been, about the best I can say about him. I'm a lapsed Republican, not a Dem, so I was personally eyeing the more youthful center-left candidates like Buttigieg and Klobuchar and I'd have vastly preferred one of them but the black voters right here in South Carolina didn't warm to either and Biden ended up with the Democratic nomination right after our primary, so here we are.

My own opinion is that Trump is vastly more unfit than Biden in every appreciable category and I do not think America would survive another four years of the Donald, at least not in any recognizable form...and my belief is that we need a full-on flush of Trump and his most ardent enablers. So hopefully the GOP will have regained its sanity by 2024, done an inquest, and gotten back to its core values...which have always supposedly been fiscal responsibility, smaller government, the enablement of private enterprise (not crony capitalism, big difference), plain-spoken honesty, and plain old-fashioned common sense.

The party gets back to that instead of just incoherently spouting hatred of all things "liberal" like a baboon with bleeding piles and lying like used-car salesmen, I'll be back, but right now they check none of those boxes.

Sorry if that disappoints you, but that's where I'm at...and there's probably a couple dozen just like me right here on the P&R board; we are not a bunch of leftists, just Never Trumpers.

Glad you can acknowledge Biden's significant issues.***

Oct 27, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to A senile bat who accomplishes nothing does less damage ]

Now see if you can do the same for the grifter we currently

Oct 27, 2020, 2:35 PM

have in office.

Trump certainly isn't perfect.

Oct 27, 2020, 2:41 PM

He often doesn't act presidential, he speaks before he thinks sometimes, and he needs to stay off of Twitter. But I know exactly what I'm getting with him. I know he is going to work his tail off, and I believe he truly loves America.

I look at what he's actually accomplished, and I think he's done an outstanding job. Of course, much of it isn't even reported on because a large segment of our population has been determined to undermine him from the start.

He has largely kept his campaign promises. With Biden, I have no idea what he will actually do, because I don't trust him or the people around him. I know that I don't want my taxes to go up, I don't want a move toward socialized medicine, and I don't want to get into foreign conflicts. Those are reasons enough for me not to vote for him.

You're right. Neither is Trump.

Oct 27, 2020, 12:50 PM

So we're in a pretty bad spot.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Trump is the polar opposite of Biden.

Oct 27, 2020, 2:27 PM

Trump is campaigning like crazy, with the energy of a 40 year old, not someone in his 70s.

Trump has an outstanding memory. He hasn't forgotten nearly the details Biden has.

Whether you like him or not, you have to acknowledge that Trump works his tail off. He has since he became president almost four years ago.

Re: Trump is the polar opposite of Biden.

Oct 27, 2020, 2:29 PM

The energy of a 40 year old and the maturity of a 4 year old.

Trump has an outstanding memory and works hard?

Oct 27, 2020, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Trump is the polar opposite of Biden. ]

What planet have you been on for the last 5 years.

The more you post about politics, the more uninformed you appear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he isn't.

Oct 27, 2020, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Trump is the polar opposite of Biden. ]

-He's campaigning like crazy because he doesn't believe in being safe during COVID.

-He doesn't have an outstanding memory. He forgets details constantly, or at least lies about remembering them.

-He also harbors much of Biden's ideology but lies to y'all about it, and you fall for it.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Biden isn't fit to be President of the United States.

Oct 27, 2020, 12:50 PM

everyone except joe knows that a vote for biden is a vote for harris

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When ahead in football & basketball, let the clock run ...

Oct 27, 2020, 12:53 PM

and don’t make any mistakes.

The other team is throwing “Hail Mary’s” or “jacking up threes”.

Neither is Trump. The one thing they have in common

Oct 27, 2020, 1:11 PM

Other than both being rich old white guys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump isn't fit to be president? Based on what?

Oct 27, 2020, 2:29 PM

Trump doesn't stay in his basement for days at a time.

Trump doesn't forget the city/state he's in, or who he's running against.

Face it, Joe isn't up for this, no matter how much you dislike Trump.

Yet breaks even in the two debates.***

Oct 27, 2020, 1:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden is both too senile to be president but smart enough

Oct 27, 2020, 1:26 PM

to memorize questions and answers to each debate.

I like your funny words magic man

Anyone who sez this isn’t fit to be President:

Oct 27, 2020, 1:24 PM

“My heroes are the ones who didn’t get captured.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You didn't answer the question about Biden.***

Oct 27, 2020, 2:33 PM

He is is no worse than Reagan was in his 2nd term

Oct 27, 2020, 2:45 PM

You all are good at exaggeration though it is unsporting of you and insulting to older people like Joe. These kind of desperate arguments are like the deplorable kind Hillary made in 2016.

I wonder how many swing voters are seniors who look on with horror at these kind of accusations. More than a few, I’d imagine.

Cool story, but Reagan isn't on the ballot this time.***

Oct 27, 2020, 2:47 PM

It is absolutely a relevant comparison

Oct 27, 2020, 2:53 PM

since we are talking about older politicians and their ability to hold office, and the derisive labels you are attempting to apply in order to cast doubt.

If you go negative, expect a backlash when your target by extension stands with a large voting demographic.

This isn't a general discussion about older politicians

Oct 27, 2020, 3:07 PM

and their ability to hold office. This is a specific conversation about Joe Biden and his ability to hold office.

I'm not "going negative" or using "derisive labels." I'm asking a reasonable question every American should be asking right now regarding Biden, based on observations regarding his physical stamina as well as his mental faculties.

Don't you think it's odd that he stays home most of the time, rather than being on the campaign trail? If not, you should find it very odd. His lack of campaigning this close to the election is unprecedented.

As for his memory concerns, his lapses occur much more often than should be expected from someone who wants to lead the free world.

Joe Biden would wax your ### in a cognitive test today,

Oct 27, 2020, 2:46 PM

and would also likely do so four years from now. His stutter certainly makes for some uncomfortable moments, but dude is sharp as a tack and would boat race you mentally if challenged.

Deal with it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure he's even going to be alive 4 years from now

Oct 27, 2020, 2:48 PM

He seems to be at that stage where he'll start losing it rapidly. Anyone who has watched a loved one go down the same path knows what I'm talking about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden will be running for re-election in four years.

Oct 27, 2020, 3:01 PM

I've been around enough older folks who have gone down that path. Joe Biden is a long way off from that territory.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah man, he's to the point where everyone really knows you

Oct 27, 2020, 3:08 PM

need to take his car keys away, but nobody has the heart to do it yet. And he knows it too, you can see the frustration on his face sometimes trying to find the right words. It's pretty sad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the democrats keep trotting him out there (occasionally)

Oct 27, 2020, 3:20 PM

and covering for him, because they figure someone in his state is preferable to bad orange man.

It's really sad.

What makes you think Biden is sharp as a tack?

Oct 27, 2020, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Joe Biden would wax your ### in a cognitive test today, ]

Other than the fact that you seem to really like him and really dislike Trump.

Biden just referred to Trump as George yesterday, with no explanation.

If you can't see the cause for concern here, I don't know what to tell you.

Desperate for a hit, y’all miss the context

Oct 27, 2020, 3:00 PM

He was referring to the interviewer, comedian George Lopez.

LOL, the elder abuse strategy is going to blow up in your face.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-george-lopez-social-media-27e0006230358f0d0d98bf0e4c5959ca

LOL, he still said "four more years of George"

Oct 27, 2020, 3:18 PM

before sort-of correcting himself.

If that makes you confident in him, especially in light of all of his other gaffes, I don't know what to tell you.

Perhaps you should try to keep up.

Oct 27, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to What makes you think Biden is sharp as a tack? ]

Joe Biden will, and he will expose these fraught-fueled myths when he goes to work for us in January.

I don't think he's capable of going to work

Oct 27, 2020, 3:08 PM

on a consistent basis.

We all have our opinions.***

Oct 27, 2020, 3:12 PM

Re: Perhaps you should try to keep up.

Oct 27, 2020, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Perhaps you should try to keep up. ]

He's had 47 years, including 8 as VP to fix the exact stuff he says needs fixing now. Just like Trump says - All talk, no action.

Biden's ability to get things done and his cognitive prowess

Oct 27, 2020, 3:36 PM

will be on full display in about three months now, and without electioneering in the way to cloud judgment as much.

Oct 28, 2020, 6:25 AM

We could do much better than Biden; but he is better than Trump.

Oct 28, 2020, 8:03 AM

Bless your heart, you have been conned.

Oct 28, 2020, 3:47 PM

He is clearly regressing and less with-it than Trump. However, Biden did memorize a lot of chit for the debates, so that is in his favor. The misspeaks are probably not a huge issue - it is probably worse when the cameras are on.

I'm more concerned with his lack of ability to engage and put in the hours - lack of endurance might be a good characterization. That means his cronies will make many of the decisions, with Kamala.

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic