Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some VT fans are just trash.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,422

Some VT fans are just trash.

Sep 27, 2017, 9:45 AM

http://247sports.com/college/virginia-tech/Board/59428/Contents/Clelin-Ferrell-says-a-VT-coach-cussed-him-out-after-picking-CU-108019514

Wow wishing a kid harm because he didn't go to VT.
That's just pitiful!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unreal. I thought only Maryland, the c0cks,

Sep 27, 2017, 9:50 AM

NC State, and several northern schools had fans that classless? Those people deserve to lose. I hope the whole team and coaching staff takes offense to that crap and we take it out on the VT team.

It was Shane Beamer

Sep 27, 2017, 9:51 AM

allegedly.

Re: It was Shane Beamer

Sep 27, 2017, 9:56 AM

Shocking- you mean son of former coach Frank- the Vick and home invader enabler.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually

Sep 27, 2017, 10:00 AM

most of the comments are pretty classy. But we're still going to massacre those inbreds

Yep***

Sep 27, 2017, 10:03 AM

Re: Yep***

Sep 27, 2017, 10:16 AM

All schools have fans that are trash including us. Most fans have class but always a few ruin it for all. Some years ago we parked in the RV park at the Gator Bowl. We were playing VT and experienced some problems with our RV. We were parked next to some VT fans and they came to our aid. They provided us with power from their RV to ours. I would have done the same thing for them. It is very easy to lump the bad with the good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually

Sep 27, 2017, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Actually ]

Thanks for having me on your board, and didn't mean for this to be my first post, but every fan base has its classless idiots. Wishing ill on a kid is not right. (But as you pointed out and for those who read no further than the header, most of our fans were disgusted with the loathesome comment.) If I can point out that the player said the coach "kinda cussed" him out. That is kinda ambiguous. Did the coach curse or not? It was a big moment for the kid in his life so a coach's disappointment might have been misconstrued, or this player knows how to fire up his own teammates. Our program had run out of steam as Beamer's tenure came to an end. I imagine a lot of mistakes were made. I don't know. Whatever, the coach recruiting him was the pro and probably could have handled it better leaving a better impression. Burning bridges in the recruiting game might not be very wise over the course of a career.

The program you have at Clemson is what we aspire to be. It really looks like you are doing it super well and right. Here's to a good game.

That ought to make for a fun Saturday night.

Sep 27, 2017, 10:25 AM

I pity their QB.

Re: Some VT fans are just trash.

Sep 27, 2017, 10:26 AM

fans? A coach allegedly "cussed" a recruit. My question is this, what was Clelin looking to gain by coming out and saying it? Maybe the coach was told he would commit to the Hokies and then changed his mind and the coach felt betrayed. Does it make it right? no, but this happens everywhere. Just not all of it is public.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,422
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic