Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am starting to believe Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

I am starting to believe Trump

Mar 8, 2016, 11:23 AM

Truly enjoys making a mockery out of his supporters.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/03/05/donald-trump-puts-feather-fascism-supporters-raise-hand.html

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

isn't there enough to criticize Trump on without having....

Mar 8, 2016, 11:26 AM

to make up crap?

I watched the video of that rally. There was no "hitler salute".

It's this kind of crap that actually pushes some people to support Trump...out of sheet contempt for the jack-arses that put stuff like this out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: isn't there enough to criticize Trump on without having....

Mar 8, 2016, 11:27 AM

poor Donald, always mis understood

so let's make up some stuff?***

Mar 8, 2016, 11:28 AM

Making stuff up is a great tradition within the Dem Party.***

Mar 8, 2016, 11:30 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Making stuff up is a great tradition within the Dem Party.***

Mar 8, 2016, 12:24 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19127457

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so let's make up some stuff?***

Mar 8, 2016, 11:30 AM [ in reply to so let's make up some stuff?*** ]

maybe if he did not run his campaign with nationalist fervor, demonizing minorities and foreigners, it would not be seen under this light.

then why you just say that instead of making things up?...

Mar 8, 2016, 11:35 AM

or posting things that are clearly made up?

If he's really that bad...then should you just be able to post things he's said and be done with it?

As should be obvious on here...I can't stand Trump...but I don't believe he's demonizing minorities...it seems his fervor has been on illegal immigration, right?

Re: so let's make up some stuff?***

Mar 8, 2016, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: so let's make up some stuff?*** ]

my server last week at Rebar was Hispanic. So I guess he hates all of them, but just that one he has working for him that is covering the section that I was sitting in.

that's what tbalm is best at***

Mar 8, 2016, 11:34 AM [ in reply to so let's make up some stuff?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

trump supporters are a sensitive bunch

Mar 8, 2016, 11:34 AM

to take a play out of your own book, all I did was post a link. But attack the messenger.

So, you posted a link...but you don't agree with it?....

Mar 8, 2016, 11:36 AM

I always presume that when someone posts a link like that...that they agree with it, unless there is something said to the contrary.

Don't pull that "don't shoot the messenger" BS.

Re: So, you posted a link...but you don't agree with it?....

Mar 8, 2016, 11:39 AM

of course not, just like I believe him when he said Meghan kelly having blood coming out of her whatever was an innocent remark.

DEATH PANELS!!!!!!!

Mar 8, 2016, 12:23 PM [ in reply to so let's make up some stuff?*** ]

FEMA Death Camps!!!!!!!

HE'S CLEARLY A MUSLIM!!!!!!

HE NEVER SALUTES THE FLAG!!!!!

HE WON'T SAY THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE!!!!

HE WASN'T BORN IN AMERICA!!!!!

WILLIAM AYERS GHOST WROTE HIS AUTOBIOGRAPHY!!!!!!

HE CLAIMED TO BE INDONESIAN TO GET INTO COLLEGE AND GET FINANCIAL AID!!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which isn't the same at all

Mar 8, 2016, 12:57 PM

The Death Panel thing is the only thing that ever had any kind of traction, and it's based on potential incentives in actual policy.

Obviously, though, the fringe is going to latch onto ridiculous stuff like this. And social media, where the Trump thing that tblam posted has been shared a bunch of times, doesn't help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take "things flow0440 has never said for $1000 Alex"***

Mar 8, 2016, 1:13 PM [ in reply to DEATH PANELS!!!!!!! ]

Maybe, just don't remember you wringing your hands

Mar 8, 2016, 2:00 PM

over them when they were all posted to the Lounge eleventy billion times.

Sorry I let you down....

Mar 8, 2016, 3:15 PM

point here was a news story from a picture/video that was complete BS.

My point here was that given all of the other stuff to criticize Trump on...why make stuff up.

And you know what?...now that I think about it...I'm pretty dang sure I've said that exact same thing in regards to Obama on here more than once. If t-net had a search worth a crap I would show you.

Regardless, it's anti-American and straigh up weird to

Mar 8, 2016, 12:14 PM [ in reply to isn't there enough to criticize Trump on without having.... ]

swear to a candidate. The only thing you should be throwing your allegiance to is the Constitution, not an individual. Our founding Fathers I'm sure are thrilled.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

yes...because it was completely serious and real!!...

Mar 8, 2016, 1:15 PM

when you have me defending Donald Trump....you know you're wrong

Heil Trump***

Mar 8, 2016, 1:26 PM

I'm still somewhat wondering...

Mar 8, 2016, 11:38 AM

If this whole thing is a setup orchestrated by Hillary.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

it's almost the only thing that makes sense***

Mar 8, 2016, 1:16 PM

Just curious, do you come out of hiding every 4 years

Mar 8, 2016, 11:39 AM

just to endlessly post anti republican and pro democrat stuff in the politics board during presidential elections?

Are you paid for this?

It's quite strange to me that they totally ignore the

Mar 8, 2016, 12:08 PM

dumpster fire that is the democrat field and continually harp on how bad the republicans are. Bernie Sanders is a blathering idiot, and I think we all know deep down Hillary is a criminal, yet all you hear about is how extreme, racist, whatever the republican candidates are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's quite strange to me that they totally ignore the

Mar 8, 2016, 12:10 PM

Have you actually watched any of the debates? The GOP debates are a downright circus. At least the democratic debates are somewhat cordial and are about actual policy and not Drumpfs d*ck.

Yeah, that last one was bad, quite cringeworthy

Mar 8, 2016, 12:14 PM

Doesn't change the fact that Sanders is a blathering idiot and Hillary is a POS criminal though.

Do you guys realize how stupid you look with the Drumpf stuff? Again, not defending Trump, just making an observation. You really shouldn't rely on John Oliver for coming up with funny names, from what I've seen he sucks at it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, that last one was bad, quite cringeworthy

Mar 8, 2016, 12:19 PM

> Doesn't change the fact that Sanders is a blathering idiot and Hillary is a POS criminal though.

I can see why you would disagree with his policies but "blathering idiot"? Please. I agree hillary is a POS but she wouldn't make us the laughing stock Trump would.

> Do you guys realize how stupid you look with the Drumpf stuff? Again, not defending Trump, just making an observation. You really shouldn't rely on John Oliver for coming up with funny names, from what I've seen he sucks at it.

Oh lighten up, how many times have we seen "Barry" on here? The only thing that makes people look stupid is supporting Trump. And for the record, John Oliver is hilarious.

Re: Yeah, that last one was bad, quite cringeworthy

Mar 8, 2016, 12:23 PM

Also, John Oliver didn't make up the name...it was Trump's family name before they changed it. His grandfather, Friedrich Drumpf, changed it to Trump when they migrated over.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I think the evidence does suggest Bernie is an idiot

Mar 8, 2016, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, that last one was bad, quite cringeworthy ]

Agree with the Trump supporters looking stupid, guy that delivered my freezer said he liked him cause he "tells it like it is". Which is funny, I like the comparison that he's like a college student trying to B.S. their way through a report on a book they haven't read. Seems pretty spot on.

John Oliver strikes me as someone who needs to be punched in the face, right behind Paul Johnson. Just can't respect a man for coming up with something as stupid as soybean wind and thinking it's funny.

You know deep down that

Mar 8, 2016, 2:35 PM [ in reply to It's quite strange to me that they totally ignore the ]

Sec. Clinton is a criminal huh? Why then, don't you call crime stoppers and have her arrested, charged, tried, convicted and jailed. Are you shirking your duty as a good citizen? All I hear about is what a criminal she is yet she has spent almost her whole life in public service and is walking around freely. The Reps are not bad, they are horrendous and uncivil toward each other. Hail to the Chief.

If you go to bed tonight with an itchy behind, you are going to have a foul smelling in the morning.

Go contented Tigers, look for a silver lining, it's out there somewhere.

I forgot to give you the finger in the pun, sorry.

Mar 8, 2016, 3:07 PM

Go forgetful Tigers, give your puns a nice smelling finger. ;)

I drove that one home, even the cowardly stalker got into

Mar 8, 2016, 4:50 PM [ in reply to You know deep down that ]

the act. Clinton, Obama and geechie score again.

Go good Tigers, show your colors.

Re: Just curious, do you come out of hiding every 4 years

Mar 8, 2016, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Just curious, do you come out of hiding every 4 years ]

Quite an assumption. #NeverTrump

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic