Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Cuomo where Biden‘s running mate,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 327

If Cuomo where Biden‘s running mate,

Aug 10, 2020, 8:16 AM

Would you change your vote from Trump to Biden?

I would have to find out more about Cuomo before I would decide personally, but at least from a coronavirus standpoint what a great pick he would be. Also, he seems presidential. If something happened to Biden, he seems strong enough to handle being President.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. HTH.***

Aug 10, 2020, 8:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Yeah, sure, I would vote for the guy that has

Aug 10, 2020, 8:31 AM

managed to have more Covid deaths than any other state, while also running his state's budget and economy into the ground? Cuomo is the biggest fraud around...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, sure, I would vote for the guy that has

Aug 10, 2020, 11:23 AM

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-updates-new-yorkers-states-progress-during-covid-19-pandemic-23

So it’s Cuomo‘s fault that they have more international travelers and the most dense population in the country and it hit there first before we knew anything about the virus? He has controlled the virus. If you don’t believe me check out the numbers in the above link. The more relevant number is what are the numbers now, not back in March and April. He didn’t BS anyone. He told the truth unlike Trump. Cuomo did make some missteps with the nursing homes, but his overall performance has been so much better than almost any other governor.

You guys want to blame the media on this. Yes, Fox News. If you don’t understand that he’s done a great job as governor protecting his people, you aren’t being honest or are so partisan you are in capable of giving a democrat credit for anything

Aug 10, 2020, 12:46 PM

Sure, they have more international travel and they have a higher population than most states.

How do you explain that over half of their deaths were nursing home related? And do you think that some of his policies contributed to it?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2020, 6:41 PM

Because of my earlier point that we did we did not know as much about the virus then as we do now. Take a look at the approval ratings from state to state of governors? New Yorkers are happy that they’re in a better place than we are now.

Aug 10, 2020, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, sure, I would vote for the guy that has ]

well, his second choice has been a boondoggle as well. Whitmer has killed thousands in nursing homes and even vetoed a bill to keep positive patients out of the nursing homes.

so all the way around, he is fooked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Cuomo where Biden‘s running mate,

Aug 10, 2020, 8:32 AM

Are you serious, or have you just been listening to the CNN coverage of Cuomo?

New York has the most deaths, most deaths per capita, and highest fatality rate in the US. He signed an executive order to send covid patients to Nursing homes.

What makes you think he has done a good enough job w/ Coronavirus to warrant being a VP? What metrics do you look to and say, "Wow, Cuomo did a very good job with Coronavirus"

that Cuomo guy on CNN sure thinks...

Aug 10, 2020, 8:54 AM

that Cuomo guy that is governor of NY is great.

I will have to do more research to figure out why.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's more presidential than barbell niipple rings???***

Aug 10, 2020, 8:54 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Aug 10, 2020, 9:37 AM

This post goes to show the power of the media. Or that people don't care about policy/media making, and only care about how well you handle press conferences.

By most metrics (at least so far), NY has performed the worst out of any state. But yet, some people think his performance makes him worthy of being a VP. Wild.

Do you do drugs, Danny?***

Aug 10, 2020, 9:54 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

#where***

Aug 10, 2020, 9:54 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Aug 10, 2020, 7:26 PM

I would not change, but I get where you are coming from. Cuomo's fireside chats were good. He seemed like he was genuinely trying to take politics out of it for a period of time.

Yeah, maybe he made some bad decisions, but hindsight is 20-20. Who knows how those decisions were made, but I'm sure they at least attempted to make fact-based decisions.

Trump should take after Cuomo and combine his boring press conferences with some PowerPoint charts. At first I thought it was corny, but I thought it was pretty effective in the end.

Aug 10, 2020, 8:30 PM

I’m glad at least one person understands my point. How can anyone deny how he was fact based and honest during this nightmare? His PowerPoint presentations were much more informative and honest than anything coming from the coronavirus task source, so I started watching him as well, And if I’m lying I’m dying, I lean more Republicans than democratic but I’m open to both sides. My opinion is many of you are too biased to step outside of yourself and make a non-biased assessment of someone, He helped our country back then, and it is shocking to me that many of you can’t admit that. Especially if you look at where New York is NOW with their deaths and cases.

Aug 10, 2020, 7:44 PM

No, I would buy stock in gym and tans. You know the places where guys love to look at themselves in the mirror. Seems like that is what Fredo and his brother enjoy the most.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 327
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic