Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
100+ hours of recorded convo of Donald Sterling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

100+ hours of recorded convo of Donald Sterling

Apr 29, 2014, 10:54 AM

Now this woman says she is just an employee, and never was a girlfriend to Sterling.

There is NO room in society for women like her!

Be careful with young women on pay roll. Can't trust these h0es.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NBA ... who cares?***

Apr 29, 2014, 10:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I guess I can add Tigertricks to this...

Apr 29, 2014, 10:58 AM

list (no Crump, not like that)

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15304147

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

what Sterling said was deplorable...

Apr 29, 2014, 11:00 AM

but when society is controlled by the thought police, the slope has gotten extremely slippery. If he was declaring these ideas from a public platform it would be a different story, but people have the right to be idiots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed....

Apr 29, 2014, 11:19 AM

He is fully entitled to his own private thoughts and opinions no matter how disgraceful or reprehensible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

it is or it isn't. If Dave Chappell says it's cool

Apr 29, 2014, 11:30 AM [ in reply to what Sterling said was deplorable... ]

I say it is cool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: what Sterling said was deplorable...

Apr 29, 2014, 1:59 PM [ in reply to what Sterling said was deplorable... ]

That woman is a villain too.

Larry Johnson and John Kerry said some deplorable stuff as well.

It's very simple

Apr 29, 2014, 11:05 AM

Chick gets sued for 1.8 million dollars from Donald Sterling wife, chick doesn't have 1.8 million dollars, chick records Sterling saying crazy stuff for leverage in the above mentioned law suit.

Yeah right !!!!

Apr 29, 2014, 11:06 AM

I'm sure all of the other women who were "just employees" received a Ferrari, two Bentleys, a Range Rover, a $1.4 million apartment and $250,000 for "living expenses".

I also have no doubt that she (through her attorneys) is fully prepared to discuss a monetary settlement that would dissuade her from making any more of these taped conversations public.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

the worst part...

Apr 29, 2014, 11:10 AM

the chick is fugly. More proof Sterling is an idiot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah right !!!!

Apr 29, 2014, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Yeah right !!!! ]

In California it's illegal to tape a conversation secretly...so she could be in some trouble for this. I doubt she'll get any money from him since it would be such blatant extortion. If any one is getting cash from this, it'll likely be going in the reverse direction from her pocket to his.

Apr 29, 2014, 11:43 AM

No I think he wants this to go away not to lengthen this with a year long point prover that he won't make any money on. If he takes her to trial on those grounds, hell be In the news until its resolved a year later.

She really is fugly.

But this guy started as an ambulance chaser so he may sue any and everybody he can!

Apr 29, 2014, 11:58 AM

The guy is a total scumbag and loves to go to court. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this end up in litigation.

Ultimately, I don't expect he'll be paying her any "hush" money since what she did was already illegal.

Either way, it sounds like these two are perfect for one another.

Re: 100+ hours of recorded convo of Donald Sterling

Apr 29, 2014, 11:37 AM

There's no doubt she's a dirtbag, but so is he. There's no room in society for either one of these people...let's not paint him as some wronged party for this. He's faced multiple racial discrimination law suits and in general has just been a piece of crap his entire life.

Yesterday they were talking about how there were multiple cases where he didn't pay the coaches of the Clippers, then told them to "sue him" for non-payment...he did this since he's obviously at a financial advantage, which forced the coaches to take a heavily reduced payment in order to avoid the court battle/fees.

The dude is a scum bag.

Yup. I agree.

Apr 29, 2014, 12:10 PM

Donald Stirling is filth. But I do beleive the girlfriend is up to something...something that involves Magic Johnson. She is looking to make out like a bandit and Magic is looking for an NBA team in which to hold ownership. I think this is one of those juicy prepared plots...a non-criminal Oceans 13 deal.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Yup. I agree.

Apr 29, 2014, 12:44 PM

I'm not generally big on conspiracy theories, but you may be onto something. From listening to the tapes, it's pretty clear that she baited him into making some of the comments. That doesn't absolve Sterling in any way, but it does help expose her character, to the extent that she has any.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's a racist old man. i know a lot of racist old people.

Apr 29, 2014, 1:46 PM

they'll all die someday. but she's a total w h o r e.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

Re: he's a racist old man. i know a lot of racist old people.

Apr 29, 2014, 2:01 PM

She clearly baited him. She should get in trouble as well.

but Mark Cuban said it best
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/mark-cuban-slams-sterling-bigot-favor-booting-clips-owner-article-1.1772540

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic