Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With all the great film on Natty, wondering if any sound bites exist of Saban & Assts during fiasco?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

With all the great film on Natty, wondering if any sound bites exist of Saban & Assts during fiasco?

Jan 31, 2019, 4:01 PM

If so those conversations would be golden for sure!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too

Jan 31, 2019, 4:15 PM

I'd love to hear that as well. I'd especially like to hear what was said after the failed fake field goal. They assistant was really animated when Saban confronted him. Really wish I knew what was said.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Me too

Jan 31, 2019, 5:21 PM

now that i've seen that a couple of times, it looked like the assistant was indicating the punter was supposed to do a much better job blocking, but the whole play was blown up anyway because Clemson was in safe mode.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, here's parth of the transcript, Bill.

Jan 31, 2019, 5:18 PM

Get beep beeep in the beeeeep beep before I beep beep beep. The Tigers are beep beeeeeeep our beeeeep every beeeeeeep. I can't believe that beeeeep beeep Ross just beeeep beeeep beeeep our beeeeep. I never beeeeeep seen beeeeeep like that beeeeep beeeeeeeep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Lawrence beeeeep a hundred beeeeeep beeeep times beeeeeep beeeep before we beeeeeeeep. Warm up the beeeeeeep beeep beeeeep ROY Bus you beeeeeeep beeeeeeep now or I'll beeeeeeeeep beeeep beeeeeeeeeep your beeeeeeeeep.....

Re: Yeah, here's parth of the transcript, Bill.

Jan 31, 2019, 5:27 PM

Funny but probably true.

Re: Yeah, here's parth of the transcript, Bill.

Jan 31, 2019, 5:31 PM

And worse.

I believe there was one sound bite of Saban....

Jan 31, 2019, 7:48 PM

..... saying something about Clemson using copycat plays ... Sounded kinda like Nick thought that might be unfair .....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: If so,

Jan 31, 2019, 8:12 PM

it would rival the first 30 minutes of Full Metal Jacket

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic