Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Clemson-Georgia future games outlook
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,766

Football Update: Clemson-Georgia future games outlook

Mar 21, 2012, 11:56 AM

Clemson-Georgia future games outlook

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Clemson-Georgia future games outlook

Mar 21, 2012, 11:58 AM

thanks for sharing but it didnt exactly clear anything up

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

crump just giving the story a lil cpr 74...***

Mar 21, 2012, 12:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should we lose the series, I know many of our younger fans

Mar 21, 2012, 12:06 PM

are going to miss out on the thrill and excitement that the rivalry has generated over the years. I'd rank a lot of our games with the Dawgs right up there along with those of Clemson/South Carolina or FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say we keep the series alive regardless.

Mar 21, 2012, 12:15 PM

I hope we keep it alive at least. I would like to beat the Dawgs a few more times, which if we played today I think we easily would.

I'd like to keep the series alive too

Mar 21, 2012, 12:26 PM

but not at the expense of a 7th home game. I vote for the ACC continuing with 8 conference games instead of moving to 9.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: I'd like to keep the series alive too

Mar 21, 2012, 1:05 PM

Charge $65-70 for the uga ticket. That would be double the price of ticket of a furman/ ball state game. You would guarantee a sellout unlike those games.

I doubt you guys pull a whole lot in concessions with your ability to leave. No costs for a home game should subsidize those losses.

So after two years you've made just as much money as you would have with two cupcakes even though you only played one home game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

I agree, you can see my argument here

Mar 21, 2012, 1:39 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12004981

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: I'd like to keep the series alive too

Mar 21, 2012, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I'd like to keep the series alive too ]

South Carolina and North Carolina should play each other annually too. Open the season in Charlotte every year. I think SC is agreeable but the Tarholes are another matter. What a missed opportunity.

Re: Football Update: Clemson-Georgia future games outlook

Mar 21, 2012, 1:06 PM

I am so excited about dropping the UGA game and replacing it with Syracuse... Woot!!!

Yeah. Talk about a regional rivalry.***

Mar 21, 2012, 1:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah. Talk about a regional rivalry.***

Mar 21, 2012, 1:51 PM

i do not see the big deal.. drop a Ball State or something like that and keep the Georgia game...We need to keep some really big games on our schedule...the furmans and the central michigan are not gonna cut it.. Please keep Georgia and the Ole Miss games..etc...

For crying out loud, TDP, drop the cupcakes

Mar 21, 2012, 2:05 PM

Do we REALLY suffer by not playing Furman/Citadel/Wofford/Presbyterian/Ball State/Coastal Carolina/Middle Bum-F*** University/Directional State College for 2 years? Keep UGA on the schedule by all means necessary, even if that means doing something *gasp* creative. Make it a neutral-site game, for example. Get the Chick-Fil-A people to sign on and make it part of the Kickoff Classic. Chick-Fil-A would eat that up like candy.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,766
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic