Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Five-star prospect has final three that includes Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Five-star prospect has final three that includes Clemson

Nov 7, 2020, 8:01 AM

Five-star prospect has final three that includes Clemson

One of the nation’s top athletes in the 2022 class is down to a final three of Clemson, Georgia, and Alabama. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Five-star prospect has final three that includes Clemson

Nov 7, 2020, 8:13 AM

Well good luck with that since we just shut down the track program and he wants to run track..yeah.

Don’t waste the follows on this..Hes UGA

Nov 7, 2020, 8:32 AM

Bound all the way...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Don’t waste the follows on this..Hes UGA

Nov 7, 2020, 8:57 AM

Yep he’s visited UGA a bunch and has been to Tuscaloosa but never to Clemson? He’s trolling us. He could have walked to Clemson by now if he was interested. Never mind the track program debacle.

If he's already firmly entrenched in the Jawja culture, we

Nov 7, 2020, 9:02 AM

shouldn't waste our time anyway. That would be even worse than trying to get Coot raisin' out of a kid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Y’all give up too easy

Nov 7, 2020, 9:44 AM

And you absolutlely can get coot raisin out of a kid! All it took was one visit to Tigertown for me!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Truth be told, I have two older siblings, and one younger

Nov 7, 2020, 10:19 AM

who graduated from Cooterville. But, just like you, I took one tour of the two campuses, and saw two things in Cooterville that immediately did not measure up.

1) Even back in the early 70's when I went to school, USuK's campus was seemingly spread across half of Cootlumbia. No way was I walking those distances between classes.

2) There were an awful lot more drugged out looking hippies in Cootlumbia when I toured than there were in Clemson. (Ironically, a whole lot of drugged out looking hippies showed up in Clemson along with me the very next year.)

In the end, the beauty of the Clemson campus, and the higher esteem of the Chemical Engineering program won the day for Clemson. I have thanked my lucky stars ever since for making the right choice. Being a Coot fan has got to be painful, especially now with Clemson in the hunt for a Natty every year. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Y’all give up too easy

Nov 7, 2020, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Y’all give up too easy ]

Well, lucky for us, they aren't recruiting the kid or have anything to do with anything regarding recruiting. No reason to worry about them giving up too easily.

Y’all give up too easy

Nov 7, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to If he's already firmly entrenched in the Jawja culture, we ]

And you absolutlely can get coot raisin out of a kid! All it took was one visit to Tigertown for me!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you know that

Nov 7, 2020, 10:13 AM

double poasting is a subconscious residual effect of being raised Cootish? :)

It's a joke, glad you saw the light, and that it was not an oncoming train!

Isn’t his coach Gene Cathcart Clemson born & raised?

Nov 7, 2020, 10:50 AM

There was a Gene Cathcart who was quarterback for Daniel HS back in the 90s.

Re: Isn’t his coach Gene Cathcart Clemson born & raised?

Nov 7, 2020, 11:01 AM

Yep. That's correct.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic