Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SHOOTOUT WITH SUPER DOME SECURITY....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

SHOOTOUT WITH SUPER DOME SECURITY....

Jan 11, 2020, 1:26 PM

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_2eaef17e-3497-11ea-9b8f-fb6d7ae9df0e.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Comforting . . .***

Jan 11, 2020, 1:29 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Comforting . . .***

Jan 11, 2020, 1:30 PM

right...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Y'all better pay attention

Jan 11, 2020, 1:31 PM

to the signs that say "No Clemson Fans beyond this point"! There might be secret LSU/SEC stuff going on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Y'all better pay attention

Jan 11, 2020, 1:42 PM

cyatiger said:

to the signs that say "No Clemson Fans beyond this point"! There might be secret LSU/SEC stuff going on.

Now that is funny, I don't care who you pull for.

Jan 11, 2020, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Y'all better pay attention ]

Another $hithole controlled Democratic city...nice environment for honest people....Go Tigers

What are you implying?

Jan 11, 2020, 2:11 PM

Almost every city in America is heavily liberal.

Jan 11, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Y'all better pay attention ]

Why does everything have to become political with you people ? Like a bunch of kindergartners

Re: SHOOTOUT WITH SUPER DOME SECURITY....

Jan 11, 2020, 1:33 PM

TigerBigBass ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 14, 2020, 2:12 AM

Uhmm? Yeah! I asked about laws since there were so many LSU fans on Tnet and verbiage was nondescript! You seem pretty infatuated with shooting threads, I hope you are ok? Let me know if you need the 1-800-help-me#? Or if you are wanting me to be your John Wayne/Clint Eastwood security guard? I can support you legally as I am licensed but I charge a lot Mr. Drummerboy?

Jan 11, 2020, 1:37 PM

Does anyone else have the feeling that when all is said and done with this story at least one side of the crime will involve guys named Boudreaux and Thibodeaux?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 2:26 PM

Or Soleimani, or a Khamenei!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 1:44 PM

Anyone have eyes on JaMarcus Russell?

Jan 11, 2020, 2:16 PM

I'm sure everywhere in and around the stadium area will be thoroughly searched now, bc bombs these days can be set weeks before intended use, they use cell phone triggers, and the bomb/bombs can be detonated by a simple call to the bomb for it to detonate!!! But still, with thing in Iran the way they are right now, anything can happen!!! A bomb could be planted by someone that they fully trust, and they could be a terrorist cell member. I think that watching on TV is the safest, and that's where I'll be watching. Sometimes being poor isn't a bad thing!!! ;)

I do know that if I was in charge of the search team, they would be at the game with me!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 2:21 PM

I would think the Secret Service would get into this situation w a pending Presidential visit just a few days away

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2020, 2:24 PM

Glad no one was harmed. Hope they apprehend the perps soon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Jan 11, 2020, 2:28 PM

Dome Security should be much better at hitting what they are shooting at!!!

Jan 11, 2020, 2:36 PM

If the perps had SEC speed, security had little chance

Jan 11, 2020, 2:46 PM

If security assumed they had SEC speed, they probably led them too much.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just a typical day in that garbage town.***

Jan 11, 2020, 2:40 PM

There were probably 6 more shootings going on as they reported that story.

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

Jan 11, 2020, 2:54 PM

In related news stadium officials asked fans to proceed to the gates in order to get through security before game time.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic