Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
YES, coot fans are delusional...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,806

YES, coot fans are delusional...

Feb 23, 2013, 10:51 PM

they can't accept that their "rise to glory" was because their rivals were all down at the same time... they beat numerous bad teams while playing poorly, relying on late turnovers and "hail Mary's". The only "signature victory" was a home win vs. a 3 loss Alabama... The only thing they have to show is one E-Z division banner and 4 "State Championships"... As far as the Tigers are concerned, we are a much better program, just have to toughen up (still too much TB in us). I predict the Tigers finish 11-1 (will lose 1 we shouldn't), and the ##### 8-4. Face it, the TIGERS, UGA and UF are getting better, usuc is not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: YES, coot fans are delusional...

Feb 24, 2013, 2:30 AM

other "signature" victories would include a 12 win Georgia Team that came really close to playing for(and probably winning) the national championship, and The ACC champion Clemson Tigers.

way ovr rated a, remember coot suckers were complaining abou

Feb 24, 2013, 9:34 AM

their E-Z schedule, and yes, yall came to the Valley and beat a better, but not great team. The Tigers were outplyed AND out coached. So, be HAPPY while you can!

way over rated uga, remember coot suckers were complaining

Feb 24, 2013, 9:40 AM

about their E-Z schedule...

Feb 24, 2013, 2:35 AM

Why don't you just give them credit? Clemson has no room to talk #### to someone that has beat our ### for four straight years. Some of you people amaze me with your ignorance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. I know we are the better school and all, but until

Feb 24, 2013, 7:53 AM

we beat them on the field, we have no room to talk.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

they give themselves plenty of credit...

Feb 24, 2013, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: YES, coot fans are delusional... ]

and they are ignorant

Feb 24, 2013, 3:21 AM

USuC benefited greatly the year TB resigned and gained a lot of star talent. Melvin Ingram and Stephon Gilmore were supposed to be Clemson Tigers.

Feb 24, 2013, 9:42 AM

and Alshon and Clowney couldn't get into other schools

Feb 24, 2013, 7:19 AM

And so are some Tiger fans.So which one game is it that we shouldn't lose but will?
Personally I think we could lose 2,one that we should win and one that we could win but won't.
We were 10 -2 last year with what I think is a little tougher schedule.Thank goodness we have UGA,and FSU at home,but have to go to Maryland,and a first time visit to Syracuse as well as Columbia.
I do agree that USC will not fair as well, but they do have a favorable schedule this year and could go 9-3 if they beat us in Columbia.

I don't know which one we'll lose

Feb 24, 2013, 9:45 AM

that's the point... They won't beat us. This is the year for no excuses. we need to go 14-0, but...

JUST WIN

Please don't do this. They've beaten us 4 straight, all by

Feb 24, 2013, 8:34 AM

double digits. We look as pitiful as they did back in the early and mid-2000s if we talk smack.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please don't do this. They've beaten us 4 straight, all by

Feb 24, 2013, 9:13 AM

i think it is mental .......they are in our heads like we used to be in their heads.......i think Dabo got enough heat after last years lost that it won't happen again if we take the approach we did against LSU all this year we will beat the coots dogs and sunshine indians

Re: Hopefully, Chad Morris.... .

Feb 24, 2013, 5:01 PM

Hopefully, Chad Morris won't be distracted with job interviews and will be focused with a good gameplan.

Let's be honest! we own the history but they had very good

Feb 24, 2013, 5:21 PM

to great teams the last couple of years. And I have never liked Steve Spurrier but he has proven to be a smart and good coach at Furman, Duke and Florida.

Dabo will put an end to his streak and I believe out talent level is best it has ever been and the can of whooppoww! is about to be opened on the Chickens. This will make our victories so much sweeter!

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Let's be honest! we own the history but they had very good

Feb 24, 2013, 5:43 PM

I never knew OBS coached at Furman. I agree with your post.....we own the series....they own the here and now. I'll not talk any trash to them until we actually beat them on the football field. The thought of 5 in a row makes me want to puke. Hopefully it ends in Nov.

Re: Let's be honest! we own the history but they had very good

Feb 24, 2013, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Let's be honest! we own the history but they had very good ]

He never coached at Furman.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger fans are delusional

Feb 24, 2013, 7:24 PM

Yall have lost 4 straight times to your instate rivals and everyones response is to either

1)still claim that yall have the better program right now

Or

2)downplay the significance of the rivalry.

but we are right ! team and program are not the same,

Feb 24, 2013, 7:50 PM

and i will stay say we had the better team last year, we just picked the wrong day to play our poorest game of the year. also, we are in the finishing stages of getting to where we need to be, and y'all are on probation.

i hate losing to usuc worse than anything, however, there are quite a few teams i would rather beat. and titles mean a whole heck of a lot more than winning your rivalry game. if we win the acc, we are in the bcs, usuc may help us get an at-large bcs bid if we don't win the acc, but only as a small piece of a big puzzle.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,806
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic