Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: ACC predictions: Week 2
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Football Update: ACC predictions: Week 2

Sep 6, 2012, 9:10 AM

ACC predictions: Week 2

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shut up Dimwich

Sep 6, 2012, 9:13 AM

and make me a sammich!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Shut up Dimwich

Sep 6, 2012, 9:17 AM

Sure wish they'd get rid of this tool of a reporter. She is an internet troll i'm pretty sure

wish I could agree...

Sep 6, 2012, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Shut up Dimwich ]

w/ you,but..
I predicted a fairly closely game here as well. Ball state is a team we can beat, but will need to play fairly well...and sure, I will take a SANDMICH as well.

:D

this is the same person who still has Logan Thomas

Sep 6, 2012, 9:19 AM

on the Heisman Watch list...

she is absolutely worthless and has yet to figure out that Chad Morris kept everything very vanilla in those first two games last year...albeit a little too vanilla against Wofford.

make me a sammich!

Re: this is the same person who still has Logan Thomas

Sep 6, 2012, 9:45 AM

A lot of people still have Thomas on the Heisman watch list. We've only played one game so far. Also, the playbook may have been pretty vanilla early on last year, but our QB play got a lot better as the season progressed, at least up to a point.

Re: Football Update: ACC predictions: Week 2

Sep 6, 2012, 9:26 AM

Samwich does not have clue !

I think I need to be Sports writer

I bet she gets paid a lot for this garbage !

This is a new year 2012 not 2011.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really don't like this woman!

Sep 6, 2012, 9:26 AM

Does she ever have anything positive to say???

H3ll, we could win the National Championship again, and this is probably what she would report:

Clemson Tigers have clenched the BCS National Championship over Alabama. However, it's only the first time since 1981. They didn't have a a very good showing in the game and almost "pulled a Clemson". Had Alabama's quarterback not thrown two interceptions, they probably would be going home with their tails tucked. Are the Tigers for real? The real test is to see if they can perform this well every year, or will they allow 70 points in another BCS game next year? So, after half the team accepted Jesus as their personal savior this year, and found all the missing baseball players, the Clemson Tigers are National Champions once again.

Heather Dimwitch
ESPN Journalist and Sammich Maker

Message was edited by: CharlestonTiger38®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All In, All The Time...1314797352813

We'll see

Sep 6, 2012, 9:56 AM

If we don't wake up until the 4th, and still win by 2 TDs, I'll be just fine.......but I don't think that happens

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Let Me Get This Right Heather......Vegas Has CU-27

Sep 6, 2012, 10:18 AM

Clemson beats a Top 30 team at a neutral site by 7 and she thinks CU wins by 13-14??? Hope the new ACC blogger has more brains than her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C'mon ESPN....

Sep 6, 2012, 10:23 AM

She has got to be the worst reporter ESPN has. She is like the Ron Cherry of Reporters! No matter what Clemson does she will try and find something negative to say! Go Tigers!!!

Wow, she has had some bad predictions before, but

Sep 6, 2012, 10:26 AM

this has to rank up there. did she even watch the game against auburn. while we had our flaws, every aspect of our game from last year improved with the exception of the pass rush. i'll also admit that i won't shake the idea of "pulling a clemson" until we go a season without it but against ball st?!?! are you kidding? we had trouble last year to start but that's when we had a new QB, a ton of freshman, and a new offensive coordinator. i don't see any rust on our boys this year and they learned their lesson about overlooking games. i expect we win by no less than 3 td's. i also want to point out that while we've pulled some clemson's in the past, none of them have been against such a low caliber team as ball state.

Re: Wow, she has had some bad predictions before, but

Sep 6, 2012, 11:47 AM

Did you not see the pressure we got on the QB? It was much better than last year. We would go GAMES without getting a sack.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She is such a hack....and pissed about the OB still

Sep 6, 2012, 10:27 AM

Please get rid of her and let Andrea Adelson be the full time ACC bimbo...she is MUCH better!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: ACC predictions: Week 2

Sep 6, 2012, 11:45 AM

Quit reading after this line: From Heather Dinich of ESPN:

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I also remember putting up 59 points on her beloved Tarholes

Sep 6, 2012, 12:05 PM

She's an idiot. The Wofford game came after Troy, not Auburn.

If we blow them out, we've got a team

Sep 6, 2012, 12:38 PM

I can totally see her point of view, but I think things are changing. Time to see if AE and the OL are relentless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heather needs to make us all sammiches***

Sep 6, 2012, 2:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dinich Prediction: She Ends Up Old Alone and With 50 Cats

Sep 6, 2012, 3:00 PM

Can't see much redeeming in her appearance, speech or writing. Hope she likes the smell of cat urine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only letdown I've seen was the day ESPN hiring you.***

Sep 6, 2012, 11:52 PM

Hell, it's just her prediction/opinion.

Sep 7, 2012, 4:38 AM

If you've watched a hell of a lot of football, letdowns aren't exactly a rarity. I can easily see their offense getting lucky a couple of times early and torching our guys on a few breakdowns in the secondary. I can also see our offense starting slow as well. Then we get it together and win by a decent margin. I don't condider Heather an idiot for a valid prediction.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic