Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow my wife went to Colorado for a few days and brought back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Wow my wife went to Colorado for a few days and brought back

Jul 1, 2019, 8:12 PM

a piece of the pre-renovation floor from Littlejohn! What an awesome surprise.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow my wife went to Colorado for a few days and brought back

Jul 1, 2019, 8:18 PM

The big question is, did she bring you back some THC Gummy Tigers ;), Woooooo Woooooo!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2019, 8:22 PM

Why was it out there?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She went to visit a friend of hers from her student days at

Jul 1, 2019, 8:50 PM

CU. It just so happens that this friend’s husband does hardwood gym floor replacements all over the country. Most schools keep their old floor so they can sell pieces as memorabilia, but Clemson (and GT) did not do that...he was allowed to do with it what he wanted.

He made a bar out of it for his house, and when my wife admired it, he said he had another piece in his garage that she could have. She wrapped it up, checked it through the airline, and brought it home to South Carolina!

Re: She went to visit a friend of hers from her student days at

Jul 4, 2019, 11:41 AM

Unfortunately, I believe this may be another example of how little the AD thinks of basketball. As money oriented as they are, they had to think there would not have been much of a market for 5he floor. I would have loved to have had some. Happy for you !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2019, 9:35 PM

That's a lot better than a lot of things she could have brought back from Colorado.

I was sure it was going to say chlamydia or syphilis***

Jul 1, 2019, 9:40 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to admit, that was my 1st thought when reading the header

Jul 1, 2019, 10:09 PM

null

Message was edited by: longtallsam®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just knew you were going to say medicinal Maui Wowie***

Jul 1, 2019, 9:56 PM

Re: I just knew you were going to say medicinal Maui Wowie***

Jul 2, 2019, 10:08 AM

I think that most people that has lived out west have at some time heard about the weed grown in Humboldt County. Well I have lived in Phoenix Arizona, and I have lived on Oahu Hawaii. I have tried most all of the Hawaiian weed grown anywhere in Hawaii, and IMO, that Humboldt County skunk weed is just as good as any I've tried in Hawaii... It is also, IMO, how good or bad the weed is, it all depends on who grew it, and the type seeds they used to grow it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 12:32 PM

It's all about the grower...then genetics!!

Jul 2, 2019, 1:20 PM

Genetics do count as far as the quality of seed you plant, but the grower knowledge is the biggest secret. I know that I have always been able to grow a very good vegetable garden. So I order some Female White Rhino seeds, the first season was a learning curve and it was okay but, the second season I grew some killer couch lock that after 3-4 tokes, I could barely talk or walk. 3-4 tokes actually got me to high. The worse part is, my back has gotten so bad now, I can't make the hike to where I grew it at, and the smell near harvest time is to strong to try and plant within a half mile to people bc these days everybody knows what it smells like, and that smell will get it stole, or someone will snitch it out....

Jul 2, 2019, 4:46 PM

White Rhino from the white widow family, "the whites". Very good genetics, won cannabis cup a few years back. Colorado growing is become some of the best in the world.....Peace my friend

Jul 2, 2019, 6:40 PM

My second time of growing the white Rhino, I kept topping it and kept them at about 5-6 foot tall, and they had the biggest buds I've ever seen in my life on a plant. I would root the tops that I took off and grew them as singles, and they got huge. I planted them about 5 foot around their mothers bc they won't have shade leaves, and the mothers protected them from the direct sun in the afternoon. 3 plants plus the single tops ended up weighing almost 4 lbs after a 6 week cure in jars, after a 7 day drying stage. During the curing stage, I use 2 of those Bovedo packets (that is used to keep those expensive cigars from drying out) for each quart jar and they kept the moisture at about 60% during the 6 week curing. After curing was done, I put 1 50% Bovedo moisture packet to each jar and vacuum sealed the jars, and the weed will remain good 5 or 6 years if you make sure the jars stay sealed. And I had killer free weed for a few years, and I shared, but only with very close good friends some time :).

Jul 3, 2019, 9:24 PM

I'm a professional grower here in Colorado. Glad to read your harvest and cures. You are pretty good.... keep it up!! Peace my friend

Jul 3, 2019, 10:53 PM

With the Ed Rosenthal Grow Bible, anybody can learn to grow top grade weed. My first growing season turned out to be garbage, and that's when I decided to by Ed's Grow Bible. If I hadn't become so disable, I think that I could have become a very good grower bc I had or have the perfect spot that nobody goes on a family members property with fresh spring water running close by where I planted. I wish that I would have give growing a try when I was in my 30's. Peoples biggest mistake when growing, is telling on them selves by trusting a friend/family member, and taking them to their growing site to show off, or just telling someone they were growing. Everybody that has made that mistake has went to jail. I wouldn't even take my wife to my spot, and even today, I haven't grown any weed in 4 years, and I'm still the only one that knows where my spot is. Keep growing Ganja, Jamaica's best!!!

Jul 4, 2019, 8:36 AM

With the Ed Rosenthal Grow Bible, anybody can learn to grow top grade weed. My first growing season turned out to be garbage, and that's when I decided to by Ed's Grow Bible. If I hadn't become so disable, I think that I could have become a very good grower bc I had or have the perfect spot that nobody goes on a family members property with fresh spring water running close by where I planted. I wish that I would have give growing a try when I was in my 30's. Peoples biggest mistake when growing, is telling on them selves by trusting a friend/family member, and taking them to their growing site to show off, or just telling someone they were growing. Everybody that has made that mistake has went to jail. I wouldn't even take my wife to my spot, and even today, I haven't grown any weed in 4 years, and I'm still the only one that knows where my spot is. Keep growing Ganja, Jamaica's best!!!

It's been great to hear about your stories...I've been growing 40 years...I'm a old timmer!! Stay in touch....Peace my friend

Jul 2, 2019, 1:30 PM

I was betting on a rock from the John Denver memorial gardens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What, a bag of organic, high-grade

Jul 3, 2019, 9:12 PM

salad? I'm guessing it's illegal to transport that stuff across state lines ;)

Re: What, a bag of organic, high-grade

Jul 3, 2019, 10:25 PM

It's against the law to travel with it in your own back yard on a lawn mower here in South Carolina ;)!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic