Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone have a link to the post regarding Jr visitors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Does anyone have a link to the post regarding Jr visitors

Jan 16, 2019, 7:40 AM

lined up for Elite Junior weekend? It was a list giving the overall rank and position rank for all the players who were visiting. Probably posted a day or two ago. I tried to search and came up with nothing.

TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does anyone have a link to the post regarding Jr visitors

Jan 16, 2019, 8:07 AM

Confirmed Visitors (1/16/19)
*5-star DE Bryan Bresee (#1 ovr, #1 pos)
*5-star WR Julian Fleming (#5 ovr, #1 pos)
*5-star TE Arik Gilbert (#8 ovr, #1 pos)
*5-star WR Rakim Jarrett (#27 ovr, #4 pos)
*5-star CB Fred Davis II (#30 ovr, #3 pos)
*5-star RB Demarckus Bowman (#33 ovr, #5 pos)
*4-star CB Henry Gray (#48 ovr, #5 pos)
*4-star CB Luke Hill (#63 ovr, #7 pos)
*4-star OT Bryn Tucker (#68 ovr, #5 pos)
*4-star OT Mitchell Mayes (#88 ovr, #9 pos)
*4-star ATH Kristian Story (#92 ovr, #6 pos)
*4-star DT Tre Williams (#96 ovr, #6 pos)
*4-star DT Timothy Smith (#135 ovr, #8 pos)
*4-star DT Cole Brevard (#157 ovr, #13 pos)
*4-star WR KeAndre Lambert (#189 ovr, #36 pos)
*4-star OLB Kevin Swint (#194 ovr, #9 pos)
*4-star WR EJ Williams (#216 ovr, #41 pos)
*4-star WR JJ Evans (#318 ovr, #64 pos)
*3-star WR Ze’Vian Capers (#378 ovr, #74 pos)

Also, be on the lookout for these guys to possibly visit as well:
*5-star ILB Antoine Sampah (#21 ovr, #2 pos)—-Venables visited Sampah immediately after White House visit
*5-star DE Jordan Burch (#22 ovr, #3 pos)——huge priority from Columbia; another recruiting win over UofSc (lol) would devastate them

Lastly, if this class wasn’t already crazy enough, keep these names in mind, as there is growing mutual interest between the recruits/Clemson coming off the title win. Yes, I’m serious, because you won’t believe it
*5-star RB Zachary Evans (#2 ovr, #1 pos)——Tough pull from Texas? Sure, but 247Sports felt the need to report that Evans followed Jeff Scott, Brandon Streeter, Tony Elliot, ClemsonFB, and none other than DJ U on Twitter...seems to be some communication there, at least
*5-star OLB Sav’ell Smalls (#4 ovr, #1 pos)—-Smalls came to Dabo Camp last year, and has expressed interest ever since. He’s from Seattle, so distance is a factor, but Tweeted throughout the Natty about how dominant Clemson’s D was. Keep an eye out here
*5-star QB DJ Uiagalelei (#7 ovr, #1 pos)——I mean, come on, of course you should keep track of DJ U. He’s heavily leaning Clemson right now, and I would expect a commitment to us on his next visit during the Spring Game if everything holds.
*5-star DE Myles Murphy (#13 ovr, #2 pos)—-Georgia leads, but Todd Bates has made Murphy a priority and kept the Tigers in it. Watch to see if Murphy’s interest in Clemson grows/weakens
*5-star DE Desmond Evans (#32 ovr, #3 pos)—-Once said Clemson led, but that has faded it seems; favors NC State and UNC right now, but Clemson could have him if they pursued
*4-star S RJ Mickens (#38 ovr, #1 pos)——Ohio State and A&M are out in front, but Mickens has expressed interest in Clemson, and said the Tigers have told him he’s a priority; staff trying to get him to visit for Jr. Day
*4-star CB Keshawn Lawrence (#73 ovr, #8 pos)—-Visited for UofSc game and loved it; one to watch moving forward, as Clem/Tenn battle it out
*4-star RB Daniyel Ngata (#107 ovr, #9 pos)—-younger brother of WR Joe Ngata, a Clemson offer would usher in a commitment, book it

Wow, a 3-star WR? How the mighty have fallen

Jan 16, 2019, 8:20 AM

What was once a proud football program dubbed #WRU, is now quickly becoming the laughing stock of college football recruiting trying to land a 3-star WR. Dabo better turn this around quickly or else his seat is going to start warming up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wow, a 3-star WR? How the mighty have fallen

Jan 16, 2019, 9:16 AM

But don't you know that just because of who Clemson is, if a 3 star WR commits then he will automatically be moved to 4 star and in discussions for a 5th star. Clemson is an elite team and rankings sites basically wait for Clemson offers to set their rankings. That's why all of those other players are rated so high with Clemson interest.

Wait...... something feels backwards about this post. I may have said something wrong. Does this line up with anything I have seen on this site before?

Nevermind, I got it. We aren't SEC. None of that is true. You are right. He is a 3 star. We are doomed!

Re: Does anyone have a link to the post regarding Jr visitors

Jan 16, 2019, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone have a link to the post regarding Jr visitors ]

Thanks!

Incredible post. Well deserved tu***

Jan 16, 2019, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Does anyone have a link to the post regarding Jr visitors ]

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic