Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, Swoffie is giving us a hose job with FSU on 10/29
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,316

Wow, Swoffie is giving us a hose job with FSU on 10/29

Jan 26, 2016, 3:00 PM

We also have to play at GT the Thursday before it on 10/27. So that means we play at GT on a Thursday, pack up and fly straight to Tally to play FSU 2 days later. And yet Rhymer thinks there are no conspiracies. Amazing.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What are "Rhymer things"?

Jan 26, 2016, 3:02 PM

Or, should I just not ask?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oops, thinks. You do not want to know about

Jan 26, 2016, 3:05 PM

Rhymer things

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wow, Swoffie is giving us a hose job with FSU on 10/29

Jan 26, 2016, 3:02 PM

No team has ever played twice in 3 days on purpose!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 3:03 PM

Twice in 3 days? Are u serious

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a heart attack***

Jan 26, 2016, 3:05 PM

Jan 26, 2016, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow, Swoffie is giving us a hose job with FSU on 10/29 ]

I didn't say it the OP did....."We also have to play at GT the Thursday before it on 10/27. So that means we play at GT on a Thursday, pack up and fly straight to Tally to play FSU 2 days later.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 3:25 PM

LOL, he didn't respond to you. He responded to the OP....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jan 26, 2016, 3:31 PM

Look again! Incorrect comment as there is no three day window?

Despite a Thursday and Friday scheduled contest in separate weeks the overall schedule is manageable.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,316
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic