Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, Scar fans are extremely butt hurt...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Wow, Scar fans are extremely butt hurt...

Jan 4, 2015, 8:39 AM

I was bored and decided to see if FGF was as insane as everyone here has said, it absolutely was and more. The one post that really blew my mind was "Clemsons O went out the door with Chad Morris and Brent Venables has a foot out the door."
How delusional can one rival be? Chad wasn't around for the bowl game and the O shined. Clemson just gave Coach V an extension and a raise. How is that one foot out of the door?
Since their school is a dumpster fire they can't stand that Clemson is building a stable program that reloads. I feel dumber for even going on that site now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"and let that be a lesson to ya"***

Jan 4, 2015, 8:49 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, Scar fans are extremely butt hurt...

Jan 4, 2015, 8:55 AM

We have disgusting talent on offense next year including a Heisman candidate QB that should amount to a top 10 offense. I would definitely say it went out the door. Not to mention we seem to recruit a little better each year.

Jan 4, 2015, 8:59 AM

I think that we will take a step back on defense and a step forward on offense...translation, we are gonna be real good and if Watson stays healthy we will set scoring records next year...the defense will hold its own but not like this year....we are going to be better with the emergence of the offense and more innovative play calling.

Jan 4, 2015, 9:11 AM

They need to quit worrying about us and start worrying about their other conference members. Tn, who has beat them two yrs in a row, is burning it up recruiting, looks like UGA will have a top 5 class and UF has to be better with the new coaching. 6/6 maybe the new norm for them.

not another step to take forward on D***

Jan 4, 2015, 9:54 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U can't step forward when U're @ the Top

Jan 4, 2015, 11:01 AM

The 2015 D , while not quite what the 2014 is, will be FAR better than the 2013 D. Top 20 D with a TOP 5 Offense.

This is correct^^^^ - and D will get better from Sept to Nov

Jan 4, 2015, 11:06 AM

Just like all of BV's defenses - just wait till 2016 when we have top 5 O and D.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we can find an elite pass rusher like Vic

Jan 4, 2015, 1:12 PM [ in reply to U can't step forward when U're @ the Top ]

Top ten defense.

If not, top 25

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Don't sell the returning "D" short,

Jan 4, 2015, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, Scar fans are extremely butt hurt... ]

I think we have enough returning,coupled with the PRIDE established this season, to be doggone good.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2015, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, Scar fans are extremely butt hurt... ]

I don't think we drop off as much as everyone thinks. Sure, you can't lose that much talent and stay the same but the talent we have on the roster still will step up. The D will be nasty again next year. No huge Cockesque drop off like they had on D this year.

Jan 4, 2015, 9:16 AM

If you feel dumber, just wait until you see what visiting that site does to your computer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Jan 4, 2015, 10:10 AM

CU85Tiger, that is an excellent quote under your posts. I wish more people grasped that concept.

Jan 5, 2015, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow, Scar fans are extremely butt hurt... ]

> If you feel dumber, just wait until you see what
> visiting that site does to your computer.

Yeah I went over to FGF on my Dell Latitude to see what all the talk was about, and came back on a 100 mhz Packard Bell.

Oh, just wait

Jan 4, 2015, 9:54 AM

Until Mark Fields commits to Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2015, 12:40 PM

You are dumber for going to FGF. You might not notice it yourself, but I did.

You might want to get a Hep-C booster shot now...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It does mess with your IQ going over there .

Jan 4, 2015, 12:43 PM

It's just so d@mn funny watching those Idiots Meltdown, I have to risk it sometimes and DOUBLE UP on the vitamin C & Ginkgo Biloba LOL

Yea, it should make you feel a lot smarter! .***

Jan 4, 2015, 1:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those are wishes.

Jan 5, 2015, 5:19 AM

Not facts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I hope you got your shots before going

Jan 5, 2015, 7:30 AM

And got a thorough detox scrubbing afterwards.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic