»
Topic: Went to the Fort Hill Clemson Club Recruiting Roundup
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 7, 2019 1:20 AM by: HopefulTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Went to the Fort Hill Clemson Club Recruiting Roundup

[19]
Posted: Feb 6, 2019 8:20 PM

tonight. The 2019 recruits already enrolled were self introduced. Good looking group but can easily tell they will look a whole lot different when fall practice begins. The weight room and diet will do wonders. To me. they still look like high school kids. Davis, from Florida, has the face of a fifteen or sixteen year old kid. Had about 1600 - 1700 there tonight. We raised a lot for our scholarship fund.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

military_donation.jpg

Wow Joe21, great crowd & news..

[7]
Posted: Feb 6, 2019 8:28 PM

and since you apparently live close to everything in Tigertown I wonder if you bike or scooter yourself around (with a helmet!).

LoL you youngster!

Oh, even though I take vitamins. exercise, eat good & have fairly good body weight to height ratio..I don’t see myself living 20 more years as you have Joe..and have such a sharp mind & super activity level.

Congrats Sir!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Wow Joe, great crowd & news..

[5]
Posted: Feb 6, 2019 8:44 PM

Bill -- I don't have a diet or exercise regimen. At my age I just say, "what the heck" and do or not do what I want to do or not do. Does that make sense? My doctor asks me how am I doing and my response is "as little as possible" and the doctor's response is "well, just keep doing it, you owe me $125.00".

When you are in Clemson.let me know, would be happy for you to stop by for a visit.

military_donation.jpg

"you owe me $125.00"...

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 8:49 PM

...that's awesome Mr. Joe. You have a great sense of humor and I have much respect for you!

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Wow Joe, great crowd & news..

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2019 11:30 PM

Joe,

Do you go to Ted? I pay the same monthly and Monday afternoon he's going to "give me the bidness" about all my bad habits.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Wow Joe21, great crowd & news..

Posted: Feb 6, 2019 10:29 PM

Amen just trying to get through the days one at a time

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

[1]
Posted: Feb 6, 2019 10:47 PM

That's great Joe21. My dad used to answer the Doctor by saying I'm in good shape for the shape i'm in.

2019 purple level member

[2]
Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:20 AM

Yes - And I always say “round is a shape - I’m in shape”!! lol

2019 purple level member

[1]
Posted: Feb 7, 2019 1:16 AM

And .... the rum no doubt keeps bad things - like the cold germ - under control! lol

2019 purple level member

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Two tickets in TDO, Row Q (50 yard line upper deck) available for Georgia Tech. Asking $200 total fo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1794 people have read this post