Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow! This hasn't been a very good week for...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Wow! This hasn't been a very good week for...

Jun 26, 2015, 6:13 PM

bigots, homophobes, opponents of healthcare for all, and Richard Matt!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow! This hasn't been a very good week for...

Jun 26, 2015, 6:24 PM

It's a bad week for America when we go fully Sodom and Gomorrah. I won't look back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2015, 7:00 PM

What on earth does that mean? Do you think we're heading down that path and that events of the last week moved us further down that road?

Jun 26, 2015, 7:24 PM

exactly....if you understand the meaning of that word.

Jun 26, 2015, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Wow! This hasn't been a very good week for... ]

I take it you're one of those types listed in OP? I think you'll wake up tomorrow and neither decision will affect you in any way, so enjoy your liberty as others can do now as well. A huge crack will not open up and swallow you and your family with flames of hell for living amongst people of other race or orientation.

Or you can sit by your computer and wait the coming Rapture

Jun 27, 2015, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow! This hasn't been a very good week for... ]

You really think that giving the same rights to all people in the country is 'going the way of Sodom and Gomorrah?'

Man it's a good thing we live in a democracy, not a theocracy...

Jun 26, 2015, 6:25 PM

Why are you slinging all of those derogatory names on Tigernet?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bad week for Clemson, but mainly the families of the victims

Jun 26, 2015, 6:50 PM

of the Charleston shooting. That overshadows all of the political stuff in my mind.

Re: Bad week for Clemson, but mainly the families of the victims

Jun 26, 2015, 8:54 PM

yeah that has just been awful.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2015, 7:26 PM

good god....please don't ever reproduce.

Jun 26, 2015, 7:52 PM

Tigernet is not the place for for name calling or makimg derogarory statements about people. Take your personal issues and animosity someplace Stay off our board, people like you are never welcome here.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2015, 7:54 PM

....diected toward CUattherock.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you sound like you are full of hate. Sad.***

Jun 26, 2015, 7:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 26, 2015, 8:19 PM

I'm proud to say that I'm a homophobe and always will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Homophobe roll call

Jun 26, 2015, 8:45 PM

At two

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Homophobe roll call

Jun 26, 2015, 11:28 PM

If believing the Bible makes me a "homophobe," then add me to the list.

Health care for all? What a joke. Our local hospital has about gone bankrupt since Obamacare supposedly provided "health care for all." Less people in our poor county have health care coverage now than had it before the passing of Obummercare.

Bigot? Al Sharpton is the Bigot.

Good thing your breed is dying quick!***

Jun 27, 2015, 12:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Wow! This hasn't been a very good week for... ]

#### Matt?***

Jun 26, 2015, 9:50 PM

Dik Matt?******

Jun 26, 2015, 9:50 PM

Really got worse for Joyce Mitchell tonight. Her

Jun 26, 2015, 10:15 PM

felony charge could now be upgraded to felony murder. Don't know if they will do that, but it carries the same penalties at first degree murder. Two guys rob a house, the homeowner shoots at the robbers and one of them dies, the other survives. The surviving robber is charged with felony murder even though it was his buddy that died and he certainly didn't want them to die. If during a felony, someone dies, even unwanted, the felon can be charged with felony murder. Joyce Mitchell should have been on her hands and knees in her cell praying that nobody, escapee, police officer, civilian, etc. died during this event. Now someone has died as a result of her felony. We'll see,

Rule of Law that holds that if a killing occurs during the commission or attempted commission of a felony (a major crime), the person or persons responsible for the felony can be charged with murder.

Generally an intent to kill is not necessary for felony-murder. The rule becomes operative when there is a killing during or a death soon after the felony, and there is some causal connection between the felony and the killing.

The felony-murder rule originated in England under the Common Law. Initially it was strictly applied, encompassing any death that occurred during the course of a felony, regardless of who caused it. Therefore, if a police officer attempting to stop a Robbery accidentally shot and killed an innocent passerby, the robber could be charged with murder.

So it's been a horse chit law from day one...? Okay.***

Jun 26, 2015, 10:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? Two guys rob a bank with absolutely no intention of

Jun 26, 2015, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Really got worse for Joyce Mitchell tonight. Her ]

killing anyone. God forbid this happens, but for example's sake, as they are speeding out of the parking lot, they run over a family member of yours and that family member dies. When they are captured, they are charged with felony murder, same penalty as first degree murder. Wouldn't you be glad that was the charge?

the above as supposed to be a reply to Solos.***

Jun 26, 2015, 11:24 PM

im offended by this***

Jun 26, 2015, 10:54 PM

Been a bad week for hate.

Jun 27, 2015, 12:00 AM

I am not a religious man, but I saw the families of those who are face their devil and choose to practice what they preach amidst the most horrific of situations. It was almost enough to make me question if there was a divine power directing all of this.

We all can take a lesson from my brothers my home city. I respect individual opinions on the matters of marriage and religion, but love as got to be the way. Hate has got to go.

You church goers out their who oppose subsides for honest hard working folk getting health insurance need to look inside, talk to your preachers, consult your bible. We are in this together.

Love. Your Messiah preached it, died for it. We need to live it.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mods please erase my post.

Jun 27, 2015, 12:08 AM

Not commenting here again on non-sports related topics. Thanks!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic