Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Stallings to Swinney: "You ain't got this job"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Stallings to Swinney: "You ain't got this job"

Aug 14, 2015, 5:15 PM

WATCH: Stallings to Swinney: "You ain't got this job"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Stallings to Swinney: "You ain't got this job"

Aug 14, 2015, 5:29 PM

Our boy Dabo is multi talented-he is an impressionist as well as a great coach and motivator-who knew?

AWESOME*

Aug 14, 2015, 6:00 PM

NM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AWESOME*

Aug 15, 2015, 12:04 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Stallings to Swinney: "You ain't got this job"

Aug 14, 2015, 6:07 PM

Really enjoyed this video. Love our coach

I love Dabo.

Aug 14, 2015, 6:11 PM

Not only is he a great representative of CU, he's taking our football program to a level we haven't seen in years. We'd be blessed if Clemson is his last career stop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Wouldn't trade that guy for ANY coach in America

Aug 14, 2015, 7:33 PM

At any level, in any sport, period. Just a pure passionate, driven class act.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wouldn't trade that guy for ANY coach in America

Aug 14, 2015, 10:31 PM

agree agree agree. Love Dabo.

No one is more genuine out there than Dabo...

Aug 14, 2015, 10:37 PM

the end when he talks about salary and coaching because it is his passion reminds me of when he took part of his salary and paid it to his DC and OC few years ago. He is the real deal folks...Dabo talks the talk and walks the walk. I am so glad he is the here at Clemson. Go Tigers..

Re: No one is more genuine out there than Dabo...

Aug 15, 2015, 12:15 AM

But but the coots said we were the laughingstock of all of college FB for hiring an air head like Dabo as the HC of the Clemson Tigers. And that we would never beat them again, and slurrier surely wouldn't ever lose to Dabo again. And that Dabo won the first time bc of TB's players with the help of our coaching staff, and they hope we never fire him, but they knew he would be fired after his first year. The other thing they said was, that they would pay Dabo's salary if kept him as Clemson HC. What are they saying now!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2015, 11:26 AM

They still say the same thing. They're coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Aug 15, 2015, 4:26 PM

Well it would be great if they would back up their words and pay Dabo's salary like 95% of them agreed to if the Clemson AD kept Dabo as the Clemson FB HC. Some may not think so, but I believe that Dabo's great success was the reason that the coot radio station (WVOC 560 AM) folded up. The host of that sport radio and their hoodlum fan base calling in and ripping Dabo daily with the most disrespectful slander than I've ever heard of a college coach being subjected to ever. When Dabo proved them all wrong, the pieces of the purest of sh!t host/fans of WVOC 560 AM was left in shambles, and every fan and host of the show were left with split open A$$ holes and lock Jaw slobbering and sh!tting all over themselves uncontrollably. In their humiliation and utter embarrassment, Dabo's success leaves them wallowing in self shame and destruction that shut them down and speechless with every host of that show being fired in complete belittlement by their own family seeing them as dirty and disgusting. They say the firing of all the host was bc they couldn't compete for ratings, and I'm sure that was part of it, but the bigger part I believe was bc decent people wouldn't tune in to listen bc they were sicken by hearing a good man being dehumanize as Dabo Swinney was being characterize on the air by a portion of hoodlum coot fans, and by the host that was disconnected from common public decency. Anyone that called in with facts that proved what they were saying about Dabo was unfounded, they were put on a do not except call list, and I know this is true bc, my home and cell numbers could never get through to the show after the fist call from my two numbers. I used my wife's cell and got through once and never again. I had 3 phone numbers ban from their call in list with only one of the numbers was rightfully ban bc I lowered a big boom on them that time bc they refused any callers that defended Dabo with facts and stats, and would get talk down to by the host and hung up on. And of course, all 3 of my numbers was on do not except call list after that.

LOVE our guy - wouldn't trade him for NOBODY, NO HOW.***

Aug 15, 2015, 11:58 AM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic