Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts on next season's offense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Thoughts on next season's offense

Dec 10, 2014, 7:31 AM

We Got Peake, Scott, and Williams probably starting next year, with hopefully Cain, and McCloud and Thompson pushing for easy playing time. Cain probably will be our Wildcat guy if we decide to have an Wildcat system and if we don't get Choice back in time. Hopper probably will try to strive harder with these new guys and I can see him as a fourth option.

We will be loaded at RB next year barring injury in bowl and practices (hope all these guys that were hurt heal up), Dye (a true, hard-hitting RB), Gallman (break out later half of season; look for him and Dye to have a big bowl game), Fuller (coming of RS), Brooks (bit of speed; coming off injury), Jae'lon Oglesby (combo RB/WR) , Davidson (track star, fast running back; got to learn to secure the pitch and such; or he's in the doghouse).
We definitely wont miss DJ Howard.

QB looks pretty solid if we can get Watson 100 percent healthy (glad he having the surgery), and we can pick up a transfer QB, (hopefully from JC, or a graduating senior so he doesn't half to sit out a year), after that I would like to see the staff RS Bryant, and have Israel as the third option behind transfer QB.

OL is the big Q for me looking for y'alls thoughts on that position, I think Battle, Crowder, Norton, Gmillo, and Gore get the starts but I'm not sure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts on next season's offense

Dec 10, 2014, 7:36 AM

Mitch Hyatt will be a starter by mid season.

Mark it down. Kid is THAT good!

Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts on next season's offense

Dec 10, 2014, 7:40 AM

I think you are right on most accounts. If Hyatt is indeed the weight he says he is and it isn't bad weight then I think that he sees the field pretty quickly. 1 of 2 things will happen... Either he shows up and is like Spiller, Watkins, Watson except as an OL and makes an immediate impact earning an early start. Or he is still really good but pushes Gore to be his best. Either way I think he plays and could start. He is proven against the best of Georgia's DE. He excelled against the likes of Lorenzo Carter and Robert Nkemdiche while also dominating this years DEs across the country in camps so I think he can handle some early PT.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Brooks

Dec 10, 2014, 8:12 AM

get a look at WR in the spring. He was recruited as WR in HS and we're a little short there. Might be a good slot receiver. Move Hopper to DB since he can't catch.

Re: Wouldn't be surprised to see Brooks

Dec 10, 2014, 8:19 AM

Lol at hopper to DB, makes cense though +1

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic