»
Topic: Insightful Spurrier article
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jun 5, 2014 4:05 PM by: GrrrrrrrrrrrrTigers
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

Insightful Spurrier article

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 12:27 PM

http://southernpigskin.com/sec/the-martin-chronicles-spurriers-secret-to-success/

military_donation.jpg

as if.***

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 12:34 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Re: as if.***

[1]
Posted: Jun 5, 2014 12:40 PM

It was really for those who care to really learn something about a man so many college football fans detest.

Sure he gets under peoples skin but come on. I hated Florida, Spurrier, The Detroit Pistons Bad Boys, The New England Patriots with Brady, on and on

As I have grown older, I am fascinated by winners and people in the top of their profession. The Pistons made me so mad years ago and I hated Laimbeer, now I appreciate his brilliance as an athlete and professional. I hated the Patriots but now find myself fascinated by Bill Belichick and his desire to win.

I was never a Dabo fan and as a Clemson alum found myself looking for more for Clemson than a position coach. I have since grown to appreciate his desire to win and ability to connect to players. I am not a fan of his antics but enjoy the wins

Some of you guys need to take a closer look at winners even when they beat your team to learn more about them than the surface level I hate you line

military_donation.jpg

Tell 'em coot

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 3:39 PM

Work for the Obama administration ?

Insightful Spurrier article

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 12:42 PM

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/62295900/the-brat-part-i-chronicling-the-rise-of-steve-spurrier-from-florida-to-nfl-to-usfl-to-duke#!U1moJ

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Wouldn't be an article about OBS without

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 12:43 PM

containing a zing at Clemson. Dude probably mutters Clemson in his sleep. Prolly calls out Dabo's name during...NM

Re: Wouldn't be an article about OBS without

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 1:16 PM

You have that backwards. All he is doing is staying in Dabo's head. Ask Danny Ford's opinion on that issue.

Tell 'em capon

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 3:41 PM

Hurt much when you fell off the cabbage truck ?

Re: Insightful Spurrier article

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 1:07 PM

Hopefully we beat them bad enough, that Steve just quits on them and retires. We know if the score is big against them. The fan base will turn on him forgetting all he has done for that dump. Even if you hate Spurrier, you have to respect him as one of the top college coaches. He has won more, and done more at usuc than any coach in their entire history. But the coots will turn on him if he loses badly to us!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

I think he's a real ##### but a heck of a coach.

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 1:23 PM

The way he turned USuCk around I'd rank him up there with the all time best.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Subtitle:

[3]
Posted: Jun 5, 2014 1:10 PM

"How to be Drunk on TV and Enjoy Humping Exercise Balls"

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

He doesn't get under my skin,

[3]
Posted: Jun 5, 2014 1:17 PM

I just think he's a deceitful piece of shit. HTH.

My Two Cents

[2]
Posted: Jun 5, 2014 2:56 PM

IMHO I don't care how many games, championships, or trophies he's won, the man lacks integrity. I don't care if Dabo loses to him every year, I'll take him over Spurrier every time cause he does it the right way. Not saying it doesn't hurt to lose to the yardbirds though.

Re: My Two Cents

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 4:05 PM

This is the year we take it to the Old Ball Sack. It's gotta be, law of averages, they won't win 6 in a row.

Otis spurrier knows the Morrison sisters

[1]
Posted: Jun 5, 2014 3:38 PM

Jennifer and Clarabelle

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Wake Forest game. Venmo, ApplePay, Cash App, Zelle and PayPal f...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2895 people have read this post