Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Parker Boudreaux breaks down his Top 10 and decision date
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Parker Boudreaux breaks down his Top 10 and decision date

Apr 15, 2015, 10:06 PM

Parker Boudreaux breaks down his Top 10 and decision date

Four-star offensive line prospect Parker Boudreaux narrowed his list of schools down to 10 Wednesday evening, tweeting out his list on social media, and it came as no surprise that Clemson was in Boudreaux’s top ten. What does he say about each school? When will make a decision? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice interview.

Apr 15, 2015, 10:16 PM

Clemson is in good shape.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Sounds like Notre Dame and Auburn may be the biggest

Apr 15, 2015, 10:23 PM

competitors for his services.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: it appears he is a very strong lean to

Apr 15, 2015, 10:28 PM

Georgia Southern. After all they gave him his nickname! ??

Would love to get Boudreaux - GSU is moving on up

Apr 15, 2015, 10:36 PM

Expect Georgia Southern will not land this talented young man but 1-A GSU is very much on the rise ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would love to get Boudreaux - GSU is moving on up

Apr 15, 2015, 10:43 PM

Sure would like to see Parker come to Clemson. He would look great in that Tiger Paw helmet and that Tiger uniform. Would love to see this young man at the top of the Hill and watch as he explodes down the Hill with the rest of the great Tigers who have committed to Clemson. We would definitely welcome this young man. Great atmosphere at Clemson, young man, if you read this.

Re: Would love to get Boudreaux - GSU is moving on up

Apr 15, 2015, 10:54 PM

Having Parker, Hyatt, Phrumorgue (lol), Green, Giella, Maverick, Falcenelli, Pollard, plus some other young talent is the way to build a solid line. We are on the way up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With our offensive line numbers now, he would likely

Apr 15, 2015, 10:37 PM

crack the 2 deep chart as a true freshman, barring injury. I hope we get amother big time OL commitment soon.

Re: With our offensive line numbers now, he would likely

Apr 16, 2015, 7:05 AM

Come on down P-Money because our coaches will prepare you for the NFL and Clemson will prepare you for life.

Re: New Story: Parker Boudreaux breaks down his Top 10 and decision date

Apr 15, 2015, 10:40 PM

Georgia Southern gave him the nickname P-Money... Interesting.

Apr 15, 2015, 11:51 PM

He used Dabo to measure other coaches.....hmmmmm.......

Apr 16, 2015, 12:43 AM

I will go on record as saying...do not want. And I do not think we get, in the end.

Maybe he will surprise me, but there's some...telltales in his attitude.

See how it winds up. But he seems like another Quentez Ruffin, far more than another Mitch Hyatt.

Apr 16, 2015, 5:47 AM

Pmoney? = WWE

Apr 16, 2015, 7:04 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Parker Boudreaux breaks down his Top 10 and decision date ]

Based on what? His Twitter account. I find this kid to be impressive.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Apr 16, 2015, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Parker Boudreaux breaks down his Top 10 and decision date ]

quozzel, please share those telltail signs that you speak of. Bc he does seem to be a well rounded kid that I personally believe that he could name his top 2 or 3 schools right now if it wasn't for him enjoying the trips and the song and dance for his services. He also seems like a pretty intelligent teenager that is going through the recruiting game respectfully. I did notice that he has mentioned early playing time with a few schools. I'm thinking that the 2 or 3 schools that he likes the most hasn't made any guarantees for early playing time. As we all know that playing as a true freshman on the offensive line is hard to come by with no guarantees offered by most schools. But I'm interested in hearing your tell tail signs....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2015, 12:44 AM

When was Colorado State ever a top 10 program?

Floridas new HC blowing some serious smoke up recruits arzes

Apr 16, 2015, 4:46 PM

He brought Colorado State to top 10?? Last year they temporarily cracked the top 25 then finished unranked and that's about it . UF is a dumpster fire right now with no extinguisher found and an ever growing giant next door sucking up all the states top talent at their expense.

I don't want to jynx anything

Apr 16, 2015, 6:26 AM

But ive felt like from the beginning that this is a Clemson man. I think we were one of the few schools that he brought his whole family too, and the fact that he made a trip to Clemson for his bday says a lot imo. I sure hope he ends up a tiger, we definitely can use a lineman like him

Re: I don't want to jynx anything

Apr 16, 2015, 6:54 AM

I agree with Bleedorange09 , he has always steuck me as being ours to lose since he came with the family . He speaks very highly of our staff, traditions and facilities.
I like our chances to garner his services in Clemson , S.C.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic