Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kind of political but mainly football related
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 76
| visibility 1

Kind of political but mainly football related

Jul 16, 2019, 6:17 PM

hopefully crump will allow it to stay.

Working on a project and need input:

In YOUR OPINION, what similarities do you see between the way Trump is turning around the country vs how Dabo turned around Clemson?

Also please list your age and years as a Clemson fan (if they aren't the same number go back to FGF Coot)

TIA!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Kind of political but mainly football related

Jul 16, 2019, 6:25 PM

Assuming this is a genuine question ........

I don't see any similarities between the way Trump approaches the job of President, and the way Dabo coaches us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 7:41 PM

-Though much different approaches, both know how to get many people to rally around their leadership.

-Both figure out ways to win!

-Both like to speak in front of large groups of people

this

Jul 16, 2019, 11:27 PM

explains why dabo's approval rating among clemson fans is at 44%

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this

Jul 17, 2019, 9:52 AM

No, it really doesn't. But it does somewhat help to explain why both Dabo's approval is probably very high among Clemson fans and Trump's approval rating is probably very high among Trump fans (even though a very large portion of the non-Trump fans can't understand the appeal).

Dabo probably has pretty low approval ratings among the FFRF fans and Coots also though.....

Dabo and Trump certainly aren't very similar in most ways, but there are always a few similarities you can find between any two people.

lol***

Jul 16, 2019, 6:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jul 16, 2019, 6:38 PM

Both came into mess when they started

wow

Jul 16, 2019, 6:44 PM

you get the 'clueless post of the year' award

one is a Christian; one is godless and immoral, worshiping only power and money

one is honest; one is an utter stranger to the truth

one is a great role model; one is someone you would hide your daughter from

i could go on and on

Re: wow

Jul 16, 2019, 6:47 PM

U must be a coot. Because Dabo is all those too.

Jul 16, 2019, 7:00 PM [ in reply to wow ]

Yea, but check out how low unemployment is!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Worshipping only power and money,"

Jul 16, 2019, 7:31 PM [ in reply to wow ]

coming from a leftist...the height of irony.

Or projection. Probably projection.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Worshipping only power and money,"

Jul 16, 2019, 10:34 PM

Envy is ugly and it eats up the Left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

LOL

Jul 17, 2019, 8:02 AM

you're as clueless as ever

Jul 16, 2019, 7:37 PM [ in reply to wow ]

You are so wrong on half of your accusations, but I don't have time to school a snowflake. They are unschoolable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 7:40 PM

go turn on fox news

oh wait, you already have it on. you're also 50+ years old.

Jul 16, 2019, 9:58 PM

So you mean he's not a clueless snowflake with no clue about the world. Yes you are correct

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how do you get half of 3?

Jul 17, 2019, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: wow ]

i know you're not disputing that Dabo is a Christian, honest, and a great role model.. so somehow you're claiming half of my 3 statements about the con-man-in-chief are "so wrong?"

and please contradict any of those with facts

show me one iota of morality in the serial adulterer and abuser of women

show me where the mango menace doesn't lie more than he faces facts

if folks want to see a life-long scammer and cheater as a role model.. have at it :)

Jul 16, 2019, 9:57 PM [ in reply to wow ]

No, I know it was impossible, but Trump won not crooked Hilary. You must of missed that

I'm not saying this as a Trump hater, but they have absolutely

Jul 16, 2019, 7:07 PM

nothing in common, in the way they operate!How could you even think of comparing the two!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would like to see the OP answers to his/her own question

Jul 16, 2019, 7:11 PM

37 years old. Class of 2006, SC native

Dabo has truly made Clemson great again
Dabo recruits the finest staff and players and has kept the vast majority of said staff
Dabo was coach of the year multiple times
Dabo is liked by a vast majority of college football fans
Dabo doesn't lie
Dabo molds young men into leaders
Dabo has brought the Clemson community together

Trump has berated our allies
Trump has assaulted women
Trump had stoked racism and violence toward members of congress
Trump buddies up with dictators
Trump has rolled back environmental protection on national parks
Trump has lost countless members of his staff due to his/their incompetence

Re: Would like to see the OP answers to his/her own question

Jul 16, 2019, 7:21 PM

I get that's what u believe, and that's fine. However I really feel sorry for u if u believe all that.

I get u were probably raised that way or perhaps indoctrinated at a school u attended, and in that case, God bless you little one

Actually my whole family votes republican

Jul 16, 2019, 7:24 PM

I guess I'm the black sheep. Would love to see how Dabo/Trump are similar in your mind.

thanks!

Also I attended Clemson, Class of 06***

Jul 16, 2019, 7:24 PM

Re: Actually my whole family votes republican

Jul 16, 2019, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Actually my whole family votes republican ]

Both are very positive people.

Both voted Republican ( technically I dont know that, but he sure ain't voting for Hillary)

Both have brought their respective programs to reach heights that haven't been reached since the 80's

Both love to kind of stoke the flames in the media occasionally

Both are white( which ESPN hates)

Both married women( which the libs hate)

Both believe in rewarding hard work

Both are each relentless workers( I mean trump is past retirement age and still hiing at it

Both are....nevermind. Wife just said suppers ready

Re: Actually my whole family votes republican

Jul 16, 2019, 8:06 PM

Both eat food. Both pee standing up. Both have ears.

Jul 16, 2019, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Would like to see the OP answers to his/her own question ]

I feel sorry for you if you don't.

Jul 16, 2019, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Would like to see the OP answers to his/her own question ]

outlaw1081 said:

I get that's what u believe, and that's fine. However I really feel sorry for u if u believe all that.

I get u were probably raised that way or perhaps indoctrinated at a school u attended, and in that case, God bless you little one

I couldn't agree more, "bless your heart" young fella

Jul 16, 2019, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Would like to see the OP answers to his/her own question ]

Wow, another snowflake that can't get his tv off CNN and MSNBC. Yeah, it shows.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 8:24 PM

Another gullible idiot who only watches FOX, and thinks down is up and up is down.

Typical misinformed Lib Zombie...

Jul 16, 2019, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Would like to see the OP answers to his/her own question ]

Gullable & unaware, proudly parrotting lies you were fed by the mainstream; aimlessly led like a puppet; u hunger for the next fabrication, plateful of propaganda to consume & expell to potential voters-abundance of ignorance doesn't excuse your culpabilty-U are carrier, a toxic plague & you are many-

Jul 16, 2019, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Would like to see the OP answers to his/her own question ]

and... Trump is a politician, like all politicians past and present, and Dabo is a family man who surrenders all success and failure in any aspect of life, or profession, to the love of God and His will. Oh - and he understands this!

Go Tigers, and Go Dabo!!!

Jul 16, 2019, 7:28 PM

I'm like: wah? Is that project called "the Purge?"

I can't even imagine how, well, anyone would compare Trump and Dabo. They stand on literally opposite poles of the moral spectrum.

Trump's approach, to put it mildly, is destructive and conflict-based. His M.O. is pure, unadulterated chaos. Turnover around Trump is insane - he goes through staff and employees like s'mores at a rate no American president has ever seen before - and his list of enemies is the size of a phone book. It includes nearly anyone who's ever worked for him, in fact.

Dabo builds unity, family, and structure. He's one of the biggest organizers and pre-planners there is in college football. Turnover around Dabo is nonexistent; his coaches just do not want to leave and even Frank Solich's gang at Ohio - which is basically the same staff Solich had at Nebraska - hasn't had the lack of turnover Dabo has at Clemson. And it's hard to find anybody with a bad word to say about Dabo, even among people who should, by rights, hate him.

Trump is considered by most psychologists to be a malignant narcissist. If you don't know what that is, google it. It ain't good. But nobody remotely informed considers Trump a "moral" human being; most of his supporters just believe his enemies are somehow worse than he is. (How people justify that in their heads mystifies me personally, but nevermind that.)

Dabo is one of the more moral human beings out there, per everybody. You hear it publicly, you hear it privately, you hear it from everyone who crosses his path. He talks the talk, and walks the walk.

So...yeah. That project of yours...you might wanna, uhm, reconsider.

Jul 16, 2019, 7:38 PM

Quoz, you may know a lot about football but I seriously question your politics.

Jul 16, 2019, 8:04 PM

I'm a registered Republican. I actually voted Perot the first time I ever voted and I've actually never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate; I voted Romney over Obama, for instance, though anybody who was actually paying attention knows both guys were actually fairly moderate. I didn't actually vote this last election because both candidates appalled me.

Call me a "RINO" or "Never-Trumper" if you wanna, that's fine. But I'm economically conservative - my wife calls me "pathologically cheap", but whatever. I largely favor the Second Amendment though I don't want cruise missiles and M-1's available for sale at Wal-Mart. I think entitlement programs almost never work, I favor a bristling and strong military, and I certainly favor less government. I largely favor the Second Amendment though I don't want cruise missiles and M-1's available for sale at Wal-Mart.

I'm what you'd call a "Chic Fil-A Capitalist". I love their economic model. They're in the process of creating 10,000 millionaires instead of one multi-billionaire, which is also about ten million times better for America. Except for some of the earlier owners, each Chic Fil-A is independently owned, by an owner who first worked his way up as a store employee. They don't just share the wealth, they share ownership. They hire the best people and pay them far more than market. And despite the fact that it costs them massive dollars in weekend sales, they're closed Sundays, because they have higher values than just making money. And of course, liberals totally miss the boat on the showpiece economic model Chic Fil-A represents and concentrate instead on the fact that their religious convictions do not always play well with the gay community. (Here is the point I start screaming: Yo, Left Wingers...you wanna see good capitalism, this is what it looks like!)

Trump isn't empowering local ownership. He's stuffing the pockets of big business. And while he's certainly achieving less government, he's doing it by setting fire to the building while we're all still in it. And I question anybody who forgets that as late as 2012, Trump was still a registered Democrat...and now here he is trying to tell all of us what being a Republican actually means. And he does not seem to be reading the same books I always did...actually I get the definite sense he doesn't read at all and just pulls stuff out of his butt as he goes along, and we're supposed to just blindly follow along with it because of party affiliation?

Carry on, but no way, no how. And for those who say "fine, we don't need you"...that's fine too. See how that "we don't need you" approach works out in an actual democracy, which thankfully, we still are...for the moment, anyhow.

Hope that clarifies my "politics".

even if you like Trump

Jul 16, 2019, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Kind of political but mainly football related ]

I don't see how you could consider him anything at all similar to Dabo. They are very different personalities and go for success (if you think trump is successful) in much different ways.

But as the OP said they are both white and married (Dabo only once though) so I guess that's all you need to compare them.

Jul 16, 2019, 10:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Kind of political but mainly football related ]

Sadly concur w/ your thoughts, Fencebusters

Jul 16, 2019, 11:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Kind of political but mainly football related ]

quozzel said:

I'm like: wah? Is that project called "the Purge?"

I can't even imagine how, well, anyone would compare Trump and Dabo. They stand on literally opposite poles of the moral spectrum.

Trump's approach, to put it mildly, is destructive and conflict-based. His M.O. is pure, unadulterated chaos. Turnover around Trump is insane - he goes through staff and employees like s'mores at a rate no American president has ever seen before - and his list of enemies is the size of a phone book. It includes nearly anyone who's ever worked for him, in fact.

Dabo builds unity, family, and structure. He's one of the biggest organizers and pre-planners there is in college football. Turnover around Dabo is nonexistent; his coaches just do not want to leave and even Frank Solich's gang at Ohio - which is basically the same staff Solich had at Nebraska - hasn't had the lack of turnover Dabo has at Clemson. And it's hard to find anybody with a bad word to say about Dabo, even among people who should, by rights, hate him.

Trump is considered by most psychologists to be a malignant narcissist. If you don't know what that is, google it. It ain't good. But nobody remotely informed considers Trump a "moral" human being; most of his supporters just believe his enemies are somehow worse than he is. (How people justify that in their heads mystifies me personally, but nevermind that.)

Dabo is one of the more moral human beings out there, per everybody. You hear it publicly, you hear it privately, you hear it from everyone who crosses his path. He talks the talk, and walks the walk.

So...yeah. That project of yours...you might wanna, uhm, reconsider.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 7:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_KIzbktgJk

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don’t insult Dabo

Jul 16, 2019, 7:30 PM

By comparing him to Trump.

Here’s a great way to compare...

Jul 16, 2019, 7:34 PM

Trump is the Art Briles, Jimmy Johnson, former penn State coordinator under JoPa(can’t remember his name), and Petrino of presidents. Class of ‘93.

Re: Here’s a great way to compare...

Jul 16, 2019, 7:39 PM

Pretty sure Obama was a Muslim terrorist. But he was great for racial harmony

Didn't your cousin/wife call you for supper?

Jul 16, 2019, 7:42 PM

I have a similarity for you

Dabo doesn't think it's moral to pay his players

Trump doesn't think it's moral to pay his contractor/consultants

That's about it...

Re: Didn't your cousin/wife call you for supper?

Jul 16, 2019, 7:53 PM

Already ate. Was too hot to eat much after yard work. Got too hot. And it was my wife, not cousin.

Oh I get it, you were calling my wife my cousin. You something else

Jul 16, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Here’s a great way to compare... ]

Outlaw, serious question: Was it hard typing that one handed? I’m assuming you needed one hand to hold the white hood on your head...

Jul 16, 2019, 10:27 PM

How ignorant, conservatives are not racist but keep believing the MSM. You progressives keep trying to divide our country which was put in full motion by Obama.

Oh yeah, the proud boys who ran over the

Jul 16, 2019, 11:37 PM

Folks in Charlottesville were libs. Progressive bunch, those proud girls

Jul 16, 2019, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Here’s a great way to compare... ]

You're spot on. Everything he did was to weaken our nation.

Jul 16, 2019, 7:41 PM

Turning around the country? You do realize this recovery began in 2009? Do you also realize that Obama created more jobs in his first 2 years than Trump did?

As long as you watch Fox News you will continue to be misinformed.

The lying, adulterer Trump isn't good enough to tote Dabo's dirty socks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 7:44 PM

Most of that is wrong. But that's ti be expected. Facts dont seem to follow u often

Jul 16, 2019, 8:06 PM

There are some similarities but Trump (even though he was not a politician) was well known; Dabo was basically an unknown.

job facts

Jul 16, 2019, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Kind of political but mainly football related ]

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2019/07/05/trump-is-falling-almost-1-million-jobs-short-vs-obama/#78a5ab7b8caa

you must have one dem government jobs

Jul 16, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Kind of political but mainly football related ]

immune to the economy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Kind of political but mainly football related ]

I'd never compare/contrast President Trump with Dabo.

Dabo has set a new standard of excellence in a very difficult field by training, managing, inspiring and holding accountable a staff of men who feel committed to serve the young men they coach under the direction of a man they love and respect. It helps that he has a Christian bond of brotherhood with several, and mutual respect for the others, and that bond adds to their commitment to each other.

The President of the United States, on the other hand, has an impossible job. He is always disliked by at least a third of the country, can't do anything without being criticized by the media, and has the most difficult job in the world, if he actually does it. (Sometimes President Obama's approval went up when he locked himself in a room watching March Madness all day.) It is almost the only job in the world where a truly disgusting man can be supported so staunchly by people he has very little in common with. Yet I do.

I prefer to contrast Presidents Trump with Bush: a boastful arrogant immoral man who has made some wonderful appointments and
a few good decisions vs. a humble loving well-educated Christian family man who made horrible ones.

Because the world tore that humble man apart, we have a President today who will never demonstrate those same 'weaknesses'. You got what you asked for, America.

Yes, Trump reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible, or Ozymandias in poetry. But God used Nebuchadnezzar to do His will and eventually taught him humility. And he even got to post his own testimony in the Scripture so the world can learn from it.

Every Sunday, my pastor prays that God will make our President humble enough to listen to God's guidance. For previous presidents, he only offered that prayer occasionally.

By the way, i don't watch Fox. I watch CNN when i can and then believe the opposite of what they try to tell me. About 60% of the time IMO their news is agenda-driven and therefore unreliable.

Jul 16, 2019, 8:52 PM

Rw43 said:

I'd never compare/contrast President Trump with Dabo.

Because the world tore that humble man apart, we have a President today who will never demonstrate those same 'weaknesses'. You got what you asked for, America.

Yes, Trump reminds me of Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible, or Ozymandias in poetry. But God used Nebuchadnezzar to do His will and eventually taught him humility. And he even got to post his own testimony in the Scripture so the world can learn from it.

Every Sunday, my pastor prays that God will make our President humble enough to listen to God's guidance. For previous presidents, he only offered that prayer occasionally.

This is where so many people go wrong, IMHO. They buy into this "Coke or Pepsi" two-party argument the Republicans and Democrats are spoon-feeding us and we wind up voting Trump v. Hillary...which translates to most folks as "would you prefer one in the head or two in the chest?"

Neither sounds great. And it leaves people trying to pray that God is somehow moving the president's hand. Maybe I'm just more cynical than you, or simpler. But bad men do bad things for bad reasons and Trump is a terrible human being. I don't see the hand of God in that.

The real solution, IMHO, is ranked choice voting. Evangelical Christians should actually favor the model since evangelicals are still the largest voting bloc there is, and it would allow evangelicals to actually vote for a genuinely decent human without worrying they were throwing the election to a socialist. It breaks up the two-party system and allows people to vote their consciences. And RCV actually forces people to vote for instead of against. Check it out, it's not a hard tweak. The parties just won't do it because it breaks their bloc but Americans can make them...if we decide to.

I'm personally tired of choosing between hemlock or cyanide, and that's what the voting process has become the way it's structured now.

Jul 17, 2019, 8:13 PM

You're going to have to enlighten me on anybody that currently uses RCV in an election of any significant size or importance.

If one of your proofs is the Heisman balloting, the Clemson board is probably not the most responsive place to float this idea.

Voting FOR someone sounds noble, but usually in a democratic republic, we equate that to selecting the campaign promise package that we feel favors us. I don't want campaign giveaways. I want someone who respects American values, and has the guts to defend them. "Playing nice" is not a value, and "just being one of the guys" is not an acceptable national profile. Don't play Chutes and Ladders with people's personal lives, where the guy in charge tilts the board to help his voting bloc and penalizes someone else because they are traditionally hard-working and can be counted on to put off retirement 5 more years.

Ever since Bill Clinton (or Rush Limbaugh, or C-span, or Talk Radio, or the End of the liberal monopoly in media) the American electorate has been too impatient to let legislators debate and discuss issues. In 1992, Perot famously called the political process 'gridlock.' Pretty easy for an industrial dictator to say. Can anyone who voted for Perot in '92 honestly think he would have been better than Trump has been? I mean, how do you think Perot would have behaved in the White House? Does anybody believe Perot would have protected us from the '93 or '01 WTC terror attacks? Does anybody believe he wouldn't have been governing by Twitter if he had it?

I understand why relying on anybody to 'listen to God' seems irresponsible. But I have seen it happen. Proverbs says, "The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water; he turneth it whithersoever he will." (For the uninformed, for thousands of years many rivers used to flood their channels and return to a different path almost every spring, so they were not thought of as landmarks until very modern times.) Scripture tells of many pagan kings who made decisions that were according to God's will.

But in America we have a modern hybrid or dual responsibility to live out: Honor God, and his principles of individual freedom and individual generosity and individual responsibility and respect for life; expect our government to be just according to the law; help select the people to run it; and then honor them. And when all seems dark, go back to #1.

In other words, we have to be both active and submissive in their proper times; to stand loudly, stubbornly and stridently if necessary for life and morality and the protection of the innocent; and to support the only person in America who seems to not want to silence us. That's Trump.

Jul 16, 2019, 10:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Kind of political but mainly football related ]

That's just too funny

I heard Dabo say A-S-S once***

Jul 16, 2019, 8:38 PM

this 'turning around the country'

Jul 16, 2019, 8:44 PM

what exactly are we turning into?

a racist, divided autocracy? where our leader doesn't follow any kind of moral guidelines and thinks himself above the law?

and we're getting more and more in debt as the deficits just keep getting bigger

Are you describing Obama or Trump? I'm confused***

Jul 16, 2019, 8:49 PM

look at the present

Jul 16, 2019, 8:58 PM

have you looked the projected deficit for this year?

the GOP used to hate deficits... now they don't matter?

Both sides love to spend but on different things

Jul 16, 2019, 9:12 PM

Some in congress are still fiscally conservative, but they are definitely the minority.

2/3 of the US budget is spent on social programs, but that doesn't stop every democratic nominee to promise free stuff for everyone.

Re: this 'turning around the country'

Jul 16, 2019, 10:30 PM [ in reply to this 'turning around the country' ]

Please pull your head out of the sand. Go kill babies and trash our Constitution

They Both Don’t Tolerate Fools

Jul 16, 2019, 8:53 PM

But Trump is quite a fool himself

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 9:00 PM

Dabo shared a bed with his mother.
Trump would like to share a bed with his daughter.

Gould jobb OP

Jul 16, 2019, 9:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 16, 2019, 9:34 PM

Both love Orange? Dabo wears it every Friday and Trump sprays his skin that color... That’s all the similarities I got.

2014 Clemson grad - moved to SF.

Flame away ??

@TigerTraz14: they've both turned

Jul 16, 2019, 11:44 PM

Things around. Dabo turned a program around like a boss and DT turned a country around like Sandusky

well, both are called clowns by their opponents

Jul 16, 2019, 9:37 PM

because of their "antics", and are totally perplexed how either one is as successful as he is. Apparently both make great cult leaders.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/gva87q/clemson-fans-give-coach-worlds-largest-group-hug-and-its-cult-level-scary

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/06/10/cult-trump

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2019, 10:26 PM

Both support Rushin attack?

Jul 16, 2019, 10:34 PM

I like cheap gas and I like my 401k skyrocketing and I like Trump .
I love Clemson football and love winning NCs and I love Dabo.
I hate high deductible INS so screw you Obama
??

Jul 16, 2019, 10:36 PM

Extremely different work environments, climates even more dramatically different, metaphorically; these are major flaws in the ? you posed. As I assume you are supporter/fan of both(as am I), naturally you want to see similarities in the two. Not your ?, but the probability that DABO voted for Trump is high, 80%-

None. Dabo is an honorable man and Trump is not.***

Jul 16, 2019, 11:00 PM

Jul 17, 2019, 12:12 AM

Troll will Troll.

So happy my kids aren’t playing ball for you.

I guess it was kinda political.***

Jul 17, 2019, 7:27 AM

Jul 17, 2019, 9:57 AM

Nothing similar. One guy brings people together in unity and builds character and the other is the polar opposite.

Jul 18, 2019, 12:13 PM

There is no parallel whatsoever. Dabo is a good man who unites people and doesn't attack them when they disagree with him.

And Dabo actually turned something around. Dabo doesn't surround himself with crooks, liars, and cheats. Dabo and his coaches aren't under investigation. People who worked or played under Dabo aren't turning against him. Dabo is selfless and sees a bigger picture/cause than just himself.

When Dabo wins, he heaps praise and credit on others. Trump just boasts about how great he is.

And Dabo will likely still be at the helm after 2020. There's a big difference.

Forty years old and been a fan before I even knew what Clemson was (parents already chose my fate, thankfully).

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Ooo, ooo, I have another

Jul 18, 2019, 12:14 PM

Dabo has remained faithful to his wife and hasn't sexually assaulted any women.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Replies: 76
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic