Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would any TigerNet CU-BC game attendees check in & share your trip/game experience with US!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Would any TigerNet CU-BC game attendees check in & share your trip/game experience with US!

Nov 11, 2018, 9:31 AM

TIA!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me, the wife, and my brother are here

Nov 11, 2018, 10:21 AM

We flew in from Memphis, bro from Dallas

Saturday AM we got up (a little later than planned) and Ubered it out to campus for GameDay. It started raining along the way and while we were waking to the set many folks were already leaving. Walked around campus and the set for an hour or so before deciding it was time to hit CitySide for some brunch.

We walked in and got our table in the corner and watched the place fill up with Tiger fans and a few BC fans. We got to talking to several groups of both. My favorite was a BC grad, class of ‘63. He was awesome... and drinking whiskey at noon.

After a few hours we took a car over to Fenway and the Cask & Flagon for some chowdaaa and more laaagahs. Lots of Tiger fans there and many many Spartan racers.

Watched the coots lose while there. Glorious.

The afternoon was all about getting a good hour long nap before heading to the stadium.

We had seats in section PP. A fugging moron designed that place. Bathrooms and concessions were close so that was ok.

We had an “overserved” tiger fan and his poor wife by us. That poor woman. I hope she smothered him with a pillow once she finally got him out of there in the 3rd quarter.

great time otherwise. Except for the small handful of snowflake Dooshbags shouting obscenities and other rude comments in a passive aggressive way as we walked past the reservoir back towards the cityside bar it was a really really fun awesome day

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Me, the wife, and my brother are here

Nov 11, 2018, 6:33 PM

LOL @ "overserved" tiger fan

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would any TigerNet CU-BC game attendees check in & share your trip/game experience with US!

Nov 11, 2018, 10:37 AM

Had a great time amongst so many tiger fans but as someone who grew up in Syracuse you can’t compare the experience at Syracuse or BC with Clemson. Last night was more of the same. Entitled punk kids and disgruntled mid life drunks who thought they were gong to pull off the upset and were nasty and looking for excuses after the game.
We were behind the Clemson bench and a couple of drunk kids were relentlessly harrassing the Clemson RBs who were standing by a heater. They would not let up. Went on for the entire 3rd and most of the 4th qtr.

So glad both of my daughters picked Clemson to go to school.

Ran into a Tiger family from SC at the satellite parking facility without a ride to their hotel. Loaded them into our car and ran them down to Newton and really enjoyed their company. That’s how Tigers treat people.

Looking forward to being back in Death Valley next week.

Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would any TigerNet CU-BC game attendees check in & share your trip/game experience with US!

Nov 11, 2018, 10:39 AM

But had a great time all around. Boston is a pro town and a great time. The BC campus is very pretty. Their fans aren’t any fun tho

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic