Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks Drew Brees
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Thanks Drew Brees

Jun 3, 2020, 4:05 PM

For making comments and now taking the media attention from Away Dabo and our situation

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks Drew Brees

Jun 3, 2020, 4:07 PM

What did he say?

Said he will never support someone kneeling for the flag

Jun 3, 2020, 4:10 PM

When asked about Kaepernick.

Already posted by ESPN and has been blasted by Lebron James and his teammate Michael Thomas

Re: Said he will never support someone kneeling for the flag

Jun 3, 2020, 4:39 PM

I cant anyway do that anyway with my arthritic knees

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s the getting up that’s really hard.***

Jun 3, 2020, 4:43 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFL players will be in locker rooms for National Anthem.

Jun 3, 2020, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Said he will never support someone kneeling for the flag ]

Otherwise it might be easier to count the players standing, rather than kneeling.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NFL players will be in locker rooms for National Anthem.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:06 AM

The players that remain in the locker room, should remain in the locker room during the game. They can work on cleaning out their lockers while AMERICA watches the AMERICANS play football. Problem solved.

Oh yeah - the AMERICA-HATING, DISRESPECTING holes can pick up their pink slips on the way out.

Jun 3, 2020, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Said he will never support someone kneeling for the flag ]

Lebron said... “WOW MAN!! ???????. Is it still surprising at this point. Sure isn’t! You literally still don’t understand why Kap was kneeling on one knee?? Has absolute nothing to do with the disrespect of ???? and our soldiers(men and women) who keep our land free. My father-in-law was one of those...”

On the Lebron comments, how can he not know that it doesn’t matter what reason you have for kneeling during the National Anthem, that is disrespecting the flag.

Drew Brees said some great things, mainly that standing together during the Anthem shows unity. Kapernicks (sp? I don’t care to look how to spell that name) kneeling shows divisiveness, which only complicates the very issue he’s protesting. Ironic huh? But that’s the same thing these rioters and looters are doing. Just making it worse for the very people they “want to help”. It’s unfortunate how rational thoughts and actions are lacking in so many people.

Jun 4, 2020, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Said he will never support someone kneeling for the flag ]

Bet Thomas won't be Brees's favorite target this season!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2020, 12:41 AM [ in reply to Said he will never support someone kneeling for the flag ]

I just became a huge Drew Brees fan. I still don't see how one equates let's kneel during the national anthem to protest police brutality. Yeah makes sense.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On to the next target who doesnt address the situation

Jun 3, 2020, 4:44 PM

like the mob mentality wants. Broncos coach catching heat too....although I see what he is saying, NFL dont care where you're from or what you look like if you can play....now for coaching and front office, thats a different story.

How could the Dabo situation not already be dead? It was

Jun 3, 2020, 4:45 PM

a complete non-issue?

Just kidding, of course...what does the media care if there's validity to a story?

Good for Brees.

null

Time to change the first amendment to exclude all whites

Jun 3, 2020, 8:28 PM

While it may be true that you can say whatever you want without being arrested. The backlash that white people are getting now for being stupid is not exactly freedom of speech.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worse than I thought

Jun 4, 2020, 12:31 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/complexsports/status/1268360927361093638

Re: Worse than I thought

Jun 4, 2020, 12:39 AM

Well #### them. They can say what they want Brees can say what he wants. Don't like it don't listen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t they know Hurricane Cristobal is coming?

Jun 4, 2020, 12:45 AM [ in reply to Worse than I thought ]

Why isn’t New Orleans evacuating?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am now a Drew Brees fan

Jun 4, 2020, 7:20 AM

Have not watched nfl in 10 years

Jun 4, 2020, 7:21 AM

So because he is white , he can’t have his own opinion? Free speech is dead at least for white people .

Jun 4, 2020, 8:58 AM

I've already read on one site where they dragged Dabo into the Norvell and Brees thing. They will double their efforts on Dabo now that the Brees thing has attention. Trust me.

Valid Question (especially since #DrewBreesIsCancelled is trending on twitter) - does that mean Memorial Day, July 4th are cancelled too? Flag Day? Veterans Day? Because we do those to honor our veterans, active duty and flag also.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic