Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wore my Clemson Dad TShirt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Wore my Clemson Dad TShirt

Aug 14, 2016, 4:28 PM

On my flight to work this morning . First leg was Charleston to Dulles (D.C.) and the second leg was Dulles to LaGuardia (NYC) and on each flight 1 person acknowledged what I am realizing in my life , that there is nothing better than a visceral (if not vicarious ) connection to that little old southern university located in the upper left-hand corner of South Carolina .
It's funny how time flies . That girl just started the first grade at Satchel Ford elementary in Forest Acres ...just the other day it seems .
HMM.

Anyway , go TIGERS !
BEAT AUBURN !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Know you must be proud! Makes it all

Aug 14, 2016, 4:30 PM

With it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Know you must be proud! Makes it all

Aug 14, 2016, 4:33 PM

You got it !
One guy had his hat on and asked If I was going home from checking in my child at Clemson .
I said no I'm leaving home , but you got that second part right :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Wore my Clemson Dad TShirt

Aug 14, 2016, 4:54 PM

My daughter graduated from Clemson in 2009 and I still proudly have a Clemson Dad tag on my truck! I just can't make myself take it off, once a Clemson dad always a Clemson dad I say!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats!

Aug 14, 2016, 4:58 PM

what a cutie! and they do grow up quickly

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SO "DuG", what you're saying is you're aging..

Aug 14, 2016, 5:09 PM

And have major obligations..like flying back to NYC waters to pilot a tug so to make income to pay for her Clemson Frosh year as well as pay the mortgage on that Johns Island shack!

LoL, and best of luck in doing both and staying on TigerNet too!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I moved my youngest in yesterday....

Aug 14, 2016, 5:18 PM

My oldest graduated in May.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Wore my Clemson Dad TShirt

Aug 14, 2016, 5:23 PM

Man, that's a tough schedule but I know it's worth it. Those babies grow up way too fast but it's such a thrill watching their happiness when you drop them off (even though it makes you sad, too). She sure is a pretty little girl. Congrats proud dad!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic