Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Word on the street is Justin Fields is struggling with the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Word on the street is Justin Fields is struggling with the

Aug 24, 2018, 9:19 AM

long ball. This isn't good for UGA fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

What street are you on Francis?

Aug 24, 2018, 9:21 AM

I’ll like to be on that street.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Made-up Rumor Street

Aug 24, 2018, 9:42 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Not true***

Aug 24, 2018, 10:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I live in Atlanta and listen to sports talk radio talk......

Aug 24, 2018, 10:48 AM

about UGA football everyday and I haven't heard anything about Fields having any kind of major problems anymore than a freshman is expected to have.

What does living in a crapbox like Atlanta have to do

Aug 24, 2018, 11:10 AM

with anything?

If you google it, you can find at least 3 articles from national college football writers who have all said he is having significant difficulties connecting on long passes. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why would the Atlanta media talk about anything other than

Aug 24, 2018, 11:35 AM

GA Tech?

It's only been 18 years since they won a Natty.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You obviously don't live in Atlanta - basically all you.....

Aug 24, 2018, 11:51 AM [ in reply to What does living in a crapbox like Atlanta have to do ]

hear on sports talk radio here is UGA football followed by the SEC in general. But you hear from the writers and media people connected to the UGA program. I'm just talking about what they say.

They talk about Tech a token amount if that much. If you didn't know, you'd swear Athens is in downtown Atlanta and Tech is located in some other part of the country.

No, thank the good Lord I do not live in Atlanta

Aug 24, 2018, 12:01 PM

I'd rather live in Columbia than that crapbox of a city

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Word on the street is Justin Fields is struggling with the

Aug 24, 2018, 9:29 AM

On behalf of UGA fans everywhere...we're good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's a relative term. which in georgia means

Aug 24, 2018, 9:32 AM

shotgun wedding bells

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

you think you're good

Aug 24, 2018, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Word on the street is Justin Fields is struggling with the ]

but why are recruits starting to tweet about payment from your program? lol, in this day and age once you open the cookie jar, it's open for everyone. your cookie jar in Athens, Georgia, is now open for reporters to dig. good luck, uga, your going to need it.

Re: you think you're good

Aug 24, 2018, 10:13 AM

No Georgia recruit has tweeted anything about any payment. The "jar" you reference is a fake tweet. The first clue it was fake was that the name of the reporter tweeting it was misspelled. Nice try.

Time to call in Brett McMurphy

Aug 24, 2018, 11:45 AM [ in reply to you think you're good ]

To start digging

Aug 24, 2018, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Word on the street is Justin Fields is struggling with the ]

"...just not good enough to win it all ."

-Nick " Kirby's daddy" Saban

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The street where I'm fromm says it don't matter.

Aug 24, 2018, 9:41 AM

Who knows

Aug 24, 2018, 10:12 AM

I think they will do just fine with Fromm. Fields is icing this season. If Fields doesn't develop then maybe he will perform like a top 20 QB and not a #1 or #2 recruit. There are worse things.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not surprised,

Aug 24, 2018, 10:12 AM

most players in Athens struggle with this, and long division.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, when was that last FB National Championship Winning Year Dawg Fans?

Aug 24, 2018, 10:15 AM

I can’t hear you Dawg Nation! It’s been 37 human years ago OR about 5+ Dawg Years!

Oh, 1980 if your memory is old.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhm, Bill...

Aug 24, 2018, 10:21 AM

The 'dog years' calculations don't work that way...just sayin'. Stick to cyphering....Jethro-style. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And, when was that last FB National Championship Winning Year Dawg Fans?

Aug 24, 2018, 5:07 PM [ in reply to And, when was that last FB National Championship Winning Year Dawg Fans? ]

I can’t hear you Dawg Nation! It’s been 37 human years ago OR about 5+ Dawg Years!

Oh, 1980 if your memory is old.

You Tigers went 35+ years as well. We just missed one last year in year two but make no mistake Kirby's built this machine to endure. We'll get one soon and hopefully at clemson's expense.

Re: And, when was that last FB National Championship Winning Year Dawg Fans?

Aug 24, 2018, 5:59 PM

Uhm...nope. Ain't happenin', Dawgie.... Ain't. Happening.

You can dream...excuse me...bark all you want, but the Dawgs WILL NOT win a Natty within the next five years. Book it, Puppy. Character matters. Culture matters. You have a Dawg House and fleas. That's it...that's all you got.

Now...get the HE LL off our lawn!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and dental floss***

Aug 24, 2018, 10:22 AM [ in reply to I am not surprised, ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 24, 2018, 10:26 AM

Frommmm isn't exactly known for his downfield arm presence. If he goes down they are in a heap of stool(darn). Bad recruiting at that position. And we all know TL was their main target..

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2018, 11:16 AM

Fromm and Fields = bad recruiting?

Aug 24, 2018, 11:19 AM

So you are telling me Fields a true freshman who played a terrible spring game is your back up with nothing in between? Then you struck out on that BUST QB from Washington? Are you a new fan to THUGA?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2018, 11:28 AM

So you're telling me that Trevor Lawrence, a true freshman, is your back up with nothing in between? Then you struck out on that bust QB Hunter Johnson.

Aug 24, 2018, 1:16 PM

Your failing miserably. Chase Brice isn't a true freshman and is having a great fall camp. We thank you for your Ga state record holders and I suggest for you look at the depth chart da

Aug 24, 2018, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Word on the street is Justin Fields is struggling with the ]

Frommmm isn't exactly known for his downfield arm presence.

Fromm led FBS in deep passes last year. Yeah, we're in a world of hurt. ??

Aug 24, 2018, 1:21 PM

Fake news. That's referred to as yards after completion. Frommmm isn't known for his deep passes. He wouldn't be starting for Clemson glad you're thrilled!

Uh, no P&G

Aug 24, 2018, 1:53 PM

That is Passer Rating on deep balls. He led the nation, as in all of FBS.
I know you desperately want to discredit everything you possibly can about our program, because you - like many of your buddies here - are insanely obsessed with us (look at all the started threads about UGA as proof). But the fact is none of it holds water. You can choose to bury your head in the sand, and the more you do the more us UGA fans LOVE it, because that pretty much confirms your obsession.
btw, Fromm also led the SEC in long-developing passes (passes thrown more than 2.6 seconds after the snap). More fake news? LOL!!!

Lol, there are literally -0- other QBs in the SEC.***

Aug 24, 2018, 4:04 PM

Re: Uh, no P&G

Aug 24, 2018, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Uh, no P&G ]

RedDawg said:

That is Passer Rating on deep balls. He led the nation, as in all of FBS.
I know you desperately want to discredit everything you possibly can about our program, because you - like many of your buddies here - are insanely obsessed with us (look at all the started threads about UGA as proof). But the fact is none of it holds water. You can choose to bury your head in the sand, and the more you do the more us UGA fans LOVE it, because that pretty much confirms your obsession.
btw, Fromm also led the SEC in long-developing passes (passes thrown more than 2.6 seconds after the snap). More fake news? LOL!!!

potatoes and gravy is just a troll. Fields and TLaw were 1/2 last year but to hear him tell it TLaw is a Heisman Candidate and Fields is trash. Oh, and RedDawg....Facts don't go round here! LOL!

Re: Uh, no P&G

Aug 25, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Uh, no P&G ]

Nice story. Your starting quarterback is only good enough to be third team all conference. By the way you're on a Clemson site I'm not on the Georgia site. I see your obsession. Keep trying to catch us!!

Aug 24, 2018, 10:50 AM

Bet they wish they had our problem...where 5 star QBs have to transfer out to get playing time. Oh wait...

http://www.mtv.com/onair/two_a_days/assets/season_2/images/flipbooks/episodes/finale/fb_10.jpg

You'll have that sort of thing when

Aug 24, 2018, 11:03 AM

you land the second best QB prospect in the State of Georgia. Too bad they couldn't land #1 like we did!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I stared into the mirror for a really long time trying to

Aug 24, 2018, 12:03 PM

find the "care" in my eyes.

It just wasn't there.

Aug 24, 2018, 12:11 PM

I dont see how UGA is ranked as high as they are.

They have talent, but zero experience.

Lost 30+ players last year.

Lots of offseason injuries that will extend into this season, including losing Zamir White in practice this past week, which leaves UGA with only 2 RBs from what I read (don't quote me)

They have a relatively green coaching staff, although Kirby Smart is a great coach, he is still fresh as a head coach.

They have the advantage of a cupcake schedule though, so we will see. But I am doubtful that UGA does anything this year.

Aug 24, 2018, 6:02 PM

I dont see how UGA is ranked as high as they are.

They have talent, but zero experience.

Lost 30+ players last year.

Lots of offseason injuries that will extend into this season, including losing Zamir White in practice this past week, which leaves UGA with only 2 RBs from what I read (don't quote me)

They have a relatively green coaching staff, although Kirby Smart is a great coach, he is still fresh as a head coach.

They have the advantage of a cupcake schedule though, so we will see. But I am doubtful that UGA does anything this year.

Not sure where to begin but I'll say this....Kirby Smart apprenticed 11 season under Football GOD Nick Saban. Dabo spent a year under Mike DeBose before getting fired and taking a job selling real estate for 2 years. He then spent his next 4 season under TOMMY BOWDEN? coaching WRs before becoming HC in 2008 after Bowden got the boot. Kirby Smart has been groomed his entire life to be a HC.....it's a miracle that Swinney still has his job....thank you Deshaun Watson! My point is....if Dabo can win it all I'm feeling real confident that Kirby can as well. And Soon....real soon.

Aug 25, 2018, 10:56 AM

Dabo has won 34 games the past three years leading all Power 5 conferences. Watson saved Dabo's job? LMAOO!! What a DA!! ??

THUGA has won 24 in that span btw. Nice recruiting!!

Aug 24, 2018, 4:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic