Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wondering..are Coot Fans degrading and/or laughing at Champion HC DaBO now?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Wondering..are Coot Fans degrading and/or laughing at Champion HC DaBO now?

Aug 3, 2017, 11:59 PM

Bet not since some have told me in person they Like him..meaning he's moved uP & now a pretty dang good coach they'd probably like to hire.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wondering..are Coot Fans degrading and/or laughing at Champion HC DaBO now?

Aug 4, 2017, 12:02 AM

They say they don't like him but the try to copy everything he does but winning not working for the losers!!

It hurts to be a coot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 4, 2017, 1:05 AM

Chickens laugh???? Who knew???

Well, if they are laughing, they must be looking at their football team. I know I laugh every time I look at their football team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2017, 2:03 AM

He still rubs me the wrong way with his antics but they work. So it's hard to knock his hustle at the moment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

I can see how you would consider

Aug 4, 2017, 5:16 AM

all 56 of his antics from last season to be annoying...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

I love how the coots got their panties in a wad over

Aug 4, 2017, 8:37 AM

the curtain call.

And then they fabricated a "racial slur" story to make themselves feel better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yes. And the coot wants to talk about antics.***

Aug 4, 2017, 9:01 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes. And the coot wants to talk about antics.***

Aug 4, 2017, 3:15 PM

That's just a bunch of hens cackling!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coulda been 80.***

Aug 4, 2017, 9:35 PM [ in reply to I can see how you would consider ]

Antics? Muschamp is your coach and Dabo's so allied antics rub you the wrong way?

Aug 4, 2017, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Wondering..are Coot Fans degrading and/or laughing at Champion HC DaBO now? ]

Regardless of what you think his players love him. Recruits love him. Parents love him. His "antics" get him featured in 60 minutes and other TV segments that laud the way he runs his program. His graduation rate, player development and team discipline speak for itself. Dabo doesn't suspend guys 5 times before we kick them off the team just because we don't have a QB. If you guys had a coach like Dabo I would like him even though I don't like your team. And oh by the way Dabo wins although he doesn't have to oversign and cut scholarships to gain a competitive advantage.

Your username is very apropros....

Aug 4, 2017, 9:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Antics? Muschamp is your coach and Dabo's so allied antics rub you the wrong way?

Aug 4, 2017, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Antics? Muschamp is your coach and Dabo's so allied antics rub you the wrong way? ]

Eeezeee. You know coots can't handle that much reality at one time.

GOOD!

Aug 4, 2017, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Wondering..are Coot Fans degrading and/or laughing at Champion HC DaBO now? ]

your tears are sweet!!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 4, 2017, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Wondering..are Coot Fans degrading and/or laughing at Champion HC DaBO now? ]

please fill us in on which antics you speak of. bet you wish he horse cussed his players, grabbed their face mask or constantly looked like his head was going to explode.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re You, apparently, rub most people, around here, with

Aug 4, 2017, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Wondering..are Coot Fans degrading and/or laughing at Champion HC DaBO now? ]

yours.

No***

Aug 4, 2017, 2:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Chickens eating crow.

Aug 4, 2017, 7:00 AM

Love it

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

cannibalism?***

Aug 4, 2017, 8:39 AM

Easy to choke on a feather***

Aug 4, 2017, 9:00 AM

Let's hope they all choke on them.***

Aug 4, 2017, 9:32 AM

Re: Easy to choke on a feather***

Aug 4, 2017, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Easy to choke on a feather*** ]

They are really hard to swallow, and was the worst thing they could have ever put in a pillow!!!

Aug 4, 2017, 7:37 AM

Silly coots think Dabo's is clueless in terms of Xs & Os. They believe he is a cheerleader and CEO combined but knows nothing about football. BTW I have seen it written on fgf and most joined in agreement

Aug 4, 2017, 8:52 AM

The CEO of a company is not expected to know the best way to produce a forecast.....or come up with the best scenarios to minimize Logistics costs......or increase certain KPI scores. The CEO is supposed to go out and maximize shareholder value by finding the best people for the job. I'd say that Dabo has done a good job of that since he's been here. I personally don't like leaders that get down into the X's and O's. At that point that lose site of the bigger picture everyone on the team is trying to achieve.

Tell 'em coot.***

Aug 4, 2017, 9:33 AM

Aug 4, 2017, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Wondering..are Coot Fans degrading and/or laughing at Champion HC DaBO now? ]

Exactly the way I see Dabo. Cheerleader? CEO? Marketing Maven? Recruiter? Passionate? Great Coach Finder? All of these things and much more. He really does have a plan- a long term plan. And his coaches and players seem to be implemting it beautifully. It's called leadership and #1!!!!!! Gooo Tigers!!!!!

Aug 4, 2017, 9:03 AM

Them sumbitches would hire Dabo in a flash. If they could get Dabo, they would also buy out mustcoots contract in a flash to hire Dabo!!!!

I guess he does a little bit more than cheer huh coots?

Aug 4, 2017, 9:05 AM

Wouldn't trade Dabo for 50 sabans....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2017, 9:52 AM

Of course they still make fun. Coots are known for NEVER letting facts get in the way of a good story

Who cares! Sorry #### post!***

Aug 4, 2017, 9:52 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic