Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney recaps win over Charlotte, looks ahead to matchup with good friend Mack Brown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,937

TNET: Swinney recaps win over Charlotte, looks ahead to matchup with good friend Mack Brown

Sep 22, 2019, 7:09 PM

Swinney recaps win over Charlotte, looks ahead to matchup with good friend Mack Brown

Clemson played 111 players in Saturday’s win over Charlotte, the offense executed at a higher level than it has in recent weeks and the young players on the defense continue to shine. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder which coaches turned Dabo down....***

Sep 22, 2019, 10:04 PM

Re: Wonder which coaches turned Dabo down....***

Sep 22, 2019, 10:11 PM

Seems I remember seeing it was Bob Stoops. Maybe I am wrong.

Sep 22, 2019, 11:36 PM

If so...the payback on that would be sweet, wouldn't it?

Sep 23, 2019, 2:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Wonder which coaches turned Dabo down....*** ]

If one was Bob Stupid Stoops, Dabo has returned that favor by luring BV away that was actually a help to leading to his demise with his brother also in tow at Oklahoma, along with the Clemson beat down while the stupid Stoop brothers were there as HC and DC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 1:56 AM [ in reply to Wonder which coaches turned Dabo down....*** ]

I have that same question, who was the slime that turned Dabo down? I hope that we have met them in a game along the way to our success, and that they were a part of the ones in our win circle. I try to remember every day of my life that this world that we live in is full of self centered, self righteous SOBs as the ones that turned their back to Dabo when he come for advice as a man in need of just simple friendly advice, shame on them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Head coaching is a busy job, they just don't have time

Sep 23, 2019, 7:23 AM

to spend with every new coach that comes along and wants to hang out. There is only so many hours in the day. Sure some do, but others may want to spend that time recruiting or traveling to other places themselves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Head coaching is a busy job, they just don't have time

Sep 23, 2019, 8:35 AM

That's true. But look at how many coaching staffs come through here. Seems like Dabo makes time for any and everyone.

Sep 23, 2019, 7:27 AM [ in reply to Wonder which coaches turned Dabo down....*** ]

It would be funny if it was Spurrier.

I'm sure Dabo will never reveal that

Sep 23, 2019, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Wonder which coaches turned Dabo down....*** ]

But you can guarantee that if we've met any of them on the field, he has made it a point to make them remember the slight. Dabo has a long, long memory and likes to have the last word.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,937
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic