Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wonder how Bama felt watching LSU (& Clemson) playing in the Natty?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,089

Wonder how Bama felt watching LSU (& Clemson) playing in the Natty?

Jan 18, 2020, 8:47 AM

Bet they, like us, are gearing up for another run.

HellO Buckies, y’all coming back?

Glad we have Trevor & ETN to kick start our run.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wonder how Bama felt watching LSU (& Clemson) playing in the Natty?

Jan 18, 2020, 9:05 AM

Think that's exactly why Harris is coming back. Haven't looked at the schedule but it won't be lsu .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 1:45 AM

Bama was like, “wow, that’s a real team”!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 7:17 AM

Saban didn't appear to be having a good time at the game. Especially when the panel was asking him about the tigers.

Definitely ^^^THIS^^^

Jan 19, 2020, 7:24 AM

Whether it was real or I imagined it, I thought ol’ Nick acted like he was experiencing some sort of medical or internal afflictions from his facial expressions and body language!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 19, 2020, 7:24 AM

Might even make Ohio State the favorite. Do they have a replacement for Dobbins?

Jan 19, 2020, 7:31 AM

All I know is that I used to work in Bama and have a lot of Bama friends. NONE of them wished me and CLEMSON success in the NC game. NONE of them. In previous years when we faced Bama, they all contacted me. I might have to remember that next time CLEMSON meets Bama.

Jan 19, 2020, 9:18 AM

One of the joys of the last several years has been those end of season games when Clemson is on the biggest stage, under the brightest lights and the teams who think they are the bluest of the blue bloods are sitting home watching us play and telling themselves Clemson should not be there ahead of their programs. I'm talking about Alabama, Georgia, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Southern Cal, Texas, Michigan and so forth.

I think I know how those guys felt. They felt like Ryan Day said he felt. They felt like Nick Saban looked storming around on the sideline as he got beat. They felt like Smart did when he was cussing his own team, puffing out his chest and talking about how his was the best team in the country.

A fun part of our current run is how it makes the programs who are not as good as ours feel. If more of those programs would state the obvious, that Clemson is the program they are chasing, I'd quit enjoying their losses so much.

Thanks blue bloods. You make the wins sweeter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,089
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic