Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Within the culture Dabo created here back in 2008
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,306

Within the culture Dabo created here back in 2008

May 25, 2019, 3:45 PM

lies the fundamental requirement of being “All In.” Since his first press conference he has used that phrase as a requirement to be a part of this special and successful culture. This point is where, I believe, most of us fail to understand or accept transfers to our bitter and hated rival , under grad or graduate transfers it doesn’t jibe. IF, a player lives by and believes the foundational concept of All In then other than being angry and bitter, there is no excuse to choose the coots. Some, not all of this generation of young people are so caught up in “ ME, ME”the concept of “team”is something paid lip service to only when things are going their way. Feaster’s choice to abandon his teammates to possibly play AGAINST them blows my mind. The coaches and team won’t say publicly anything negative against a player that leaves in this possible scenario but you have to believe they feel differently in private. So, having the luxury of being able to post what I feel, I’ll say this, I’m a 57 year old Clemson Alum class of 1985 and Feaster, if he does this vindictive act, he has no claim or desire to being a Clemson Man. To much is given, much is expected. And he has been given a lot of support from their staff and institution. He is acting like a prima donna with all of the cryptic tweets/texts sent out after the playoffs. It was almost like he was threatening to leave if he wasn’t made numero uno. Face it kid, you aren’t good enough to be righting checks your talent and character can’t cash! Go, leave but do so in the knowledge, if you’re not with us, you’re against us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Within the culture Dabo created here back in 2008

May 25, 2019, 3:48 PM

To voluntarily place oneself in the same category as Josh “Jelly Donut” Belk would be pretty embarrassing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 25, 2019, 3:49 PM

Writing checks, not righting checks.

May 25, 2019, 6:45 PM

Writing checks, not righting checks.

think you meant Jive too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2019, 8:19 PM

No, I meant Jibe: To be in accord with.

May 25, 2019, 3:55 PM

Ditto 89....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2019, 4:00 PM

Mogumbu, I am sorry I gave you a thumbs down, I’m a novice at this so forgive me.

Gave it back...***

May 25, 2019, 4:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2019, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Within the culture Dabo created here back in 2008 ]

Fortunate ya can’t TD until ya pay up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,306
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic