Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerLow, ever since a couple of posters began calling you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

TigerLow, ever since a couple of posters began calling you

Jan 31, 2013, 9:02 AM

a coot I have been watching your posts closely. Almost every post you make suggests you are in fact a usc fan. You have always been respectful to me, so I will certainly be respectful to you. If you are a usc fan please drop the act. If you are indeed a tiger fan, you may want to re-examine what you are posting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and Ive noticed that he runs from those who call him out***

Jan 31, 2013, 9:03 AM

I wasn't trying to call him out as much as give him some

Jan 31, 2013, 9:06 AM

advice. Acting like something you are not will eventually catch up to you.

On the other hand, if I was a true tiger fan I would be very upset if my posts made others question my loyalty. I would certainly look in the mirror at what I was posting.

In reality, if you tie your shoes wrong on this forum you get called a coot.***

Jan 31, 2013, 9:07 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is a big difference in how you tie your shoes and...

Jan 31, 2013, 9:09 AM

which shoes you wear...

Re: TigerLow, ever since a couple of posters began calling you

Jan 31, 2013, 9:13 AM

Me thinks thou doth smell a six piece chicken nugget.

Looks to be Express 13 (a.k.a. Old-0-21). Got a new handle

Jan 31, 2013, 9:16 AM

as he does every so many months.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bashful

Jan 31, 2013, 9:31 AM

You are the only one who knows my true motive. I gave up on anyone here thinking I am a Tiger fan. I was called a sunshine pumper and when I toned it down I was called a coot. Well nobody will give me a break so I decided..OK..I'll show them a coot. People on here judge too quick. I am neither a sunshine pumper nor a coot. I am a Clemson fan that grew up in a UNC household and never gave SoaCar a thought. I lived near Columbia for a while and had friends that were coots but I have no hate for them or the team and thier players. I would imagine Dabo would think more like than most of the posters here. I am no one thats been here before either...so yes..I have some issues with some on this board...

Low

Jan 31, 2013, 9:36 AM

I can't say that I have ever seen any pumperesque posts from you or anyone call you a pumper. By the way, as a mostly pumper myself, I will not change my stance based on what pepople on a message board say to me!!

Just Sayin!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

^^mistakes pumper for fluffer^^

Jan 31, 2013, 10:06 AM

;)

But seriously, I'm a fluffer too. ####, I meant pumper.

What are we talking about?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

^^^^keeps his soccer ball key chain

Jan 31, 2013, 10:10 AM

in his fanny pack.....ummmm....I mean European Handbag!

;)

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

For the umpteeth bajillionth time, it is a satchel

Jan 31, 2013, 10:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

have you lost weight?***

Jan 31, 2013, 10:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You should have stopped when you said "I have some

Jan 31, 2013, 10:44 AM [ in reply to bashful ]

issues."

Exactly.

Jan 31, 2013, 12:32 PM

The guy is chock full of 'em (issues).

I hope he doesn't own any firearms.

I apologize. I never shouldn' have posted this on the board.

Jan 31, 2013, 11:41 AM [ in reply to bashful ]

I should have sent you a private T mail. It was a moment of poor judgement on my part.

I didn't mean to start an attack thread.

Personally, I don't think you have ever been anyone but TigerLow on this board. I also think you are a good kid. And as a pumper myself, I have never been offended by that title or compelled to change my position based on other posters opinions.

Please accept my apology.

Re: I apologize. I never shouldn' have posted this on the board.

Jan 31, 2013, 12:01 PM

You of all people do not owe me an apology. I said before you were the only one that gave me a chance here. It's no big deal with the board and bigger things go wrong but I just never understood that if you "hate" real hard you get a 100 % pulse. If you defend a player or team for any reason you are a coot and no questions asked. I can just sit here and read the post and get the information on the team, recruiting and other decisions but I like to put in my 2 cents. When I use my tablet to respond it says in the box "speak your mind TigerLow". Well they should change that to...."say what ever you can and walk on egg shell so you won't be a sunshine pumper or a coot".

You know man, going to this type of effort trying to keep up

Jan 31, 2013, 12:27 PM [ in reply to bashful ]

a childish charade on your rival's website, you probably should consider seeking some professional help. Actually no "probably" about it.

Re: You know man, going to this type of effort trying to keep up

Jan 31, 2013, 12:30 PM

Wilt you are another reason I can do without some Clemson fans.

As usual.....

Jan 31, 2013, 12:31 PM

You run from the facts of the matter.

Ah, the charade continues...***

Jan 31, 2013, 6:45 PM [ in reply to bashful ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1/2cup

Jan 31, 2013, 9:35 AM

I don't run from you..you and 80 are two of the worse. You may be a Tiger fan like me..but that is where it ends. I wouldn't want to know you or 80.

With your hatred dripping from every post for Clemson I can

Jan 31, 2013, 9:44 AM

tell you that you are no Tiger fan. Or you are no Clemson Tiger fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With your hatred dripping from every post for Clemson I can

Jan 31, 2013, 10:45 AM

I have been a Clemson fan (my family hates it ) for 5 years now. I was a dyed in the wool Tar Heel but they are a basketball school and I am a football fan. I guess I could take it or leave it with the base that is on this board. I didn't grow up a Clemson fan so the SoCar rivalry is not as important to me as North Carolina and the other ACC schools. The SEC is in a league by itself but that's fine with me. I have no connection to their schools or rivalries like someone who grew up a Clemson fan. I see things different because of that. If that makes me a coot ???????? Then I guess I am a coot ???????? Idiotic at best....these darn handles or names that I am suppose to be....another idiotic statement. Oh well, on with the show.

Re: 1/2cup

Jan 31, 2013, 10:51 AM [ in reply to 1/2cup ]

im the worse to you because i dont let you get by with the crap you think you get by with

Re: 1/2cup

Jan 31, 2013, 11:04 AM

What have you stopped me from with your internet bravado ? Get a life dude. I will say what I want, when I want until I cross a line the Mods think I have crossed. You have no control over what I say so take it somewhere else.

Takin it straight to you...youre the one on defense all the

Jan 31, 2013, 11:05 AM

time...

Re: Takin it straight to you...youre the one on defense all the

Jan 31, 2013, 11:14 AM

I am getting used to it. The underdog suits me quite well. I have become quit fond of it as a matter of fact.

Low...

Jan 31, 2013, 12:13 PM

I'll give you this: you leave no doubt to whom you're responding with your salutation. I rarely call folks out on TNet, for surely they will reply by referring to me as an old f@rt, which might bear merit unless the responder is 80 or so. (LOL) Nevertheless, I'm curious as to the derivation of your handle, TigerLow...unless your last name is indeed Low...or your age would put you on the bottom of the rung...or it's a take on the old Chinese ditty: "Low, low, low your boat, gentry down the steleam." LOL

^^^Certainly has a Low pulse, too.

Jan 31, 2013, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Takin it straight to you...youre the one on defense all the ]

There is, unfortunately, a positive correlation between fandom and pulse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

That #### should have been shown the door days ago.***

Jan 31, 2013, 12:23 PM

Re: That #### should have been shown the door days ago.***

Jan 31, 2013, 12:56 PM

Mods would rather ban people who attack trolls/ chickens than to get rid of the trash.

null

hartins

Jan 31, 2013, 1:05 PM

I have stated before my last name is Low. That is why it is capitalized. You are another one of the good ones.

When TigerLow first joined TigerNet I wasn't so sure of my

Jan 31, 2013, 6:22 PM

self but I must say; he does kinda resemble a butt-hurt #### fan! Thumbs up for eryyyybuddy!!!!

GoTiGERs!!!!!

<3<3<3

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic