Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With Ohio St. win, we will probably drop to 4th
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

With Ohio St. win, we will probably drop to 4th

Sep 29, 2018, 11:43 PM

in the polls

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With Ohio St. win, we will probably drop to 4th

Sep 29, 2018, 11:44 PM

And it really matters!

Sep 29, 2018, 11:46 PM

You're right, it doesn't matter now.

I do think it will matter before the semi-finals though. I think it would be best for Clemson to go in as #3 to avoid a matchup with Bama.

Unless Clemson improves drastically between now and the end of the season. Bama just looks flawless currently.

Sep 29, 2018, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: With Ohio St. win, we will probably drop to 4th ]

I feel sorry for you guys that don't get it yet.

What is our SOS? Until we start blowing teams out of the water, yes it does matter. 4 will become 5 possibly with teams below us...5 could become 6...

Think with no top 25 - top 10 wins the committee will bump us over who ever jumps without them losing one? Do we look like a top 4 team yet? Trust me, it will matter, eventually.

Sep 29, 2018, 11:50 PM

Yes sir, it will definitely matter before the end of the season.

There is a lot of football left to play, though. No one is safe until the final whistle.

Might not matter right now because there is a whole

Sep 29, 2018, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: With Ohio St. win, we will probably drop to 4th ]

lot of football to play. However, this was probably Ohio St's toughest game and Notre Dame could throw a monkey wrench in everything also

Doesn't matter.

The playoff teams were determined tonight.

Alabama vs. Notre Dame
Clemson vs. Ohio State.

Re: Doesn't matter.

Sep 29, 2018, 11:49 PM

Would Love this scenario

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doesn't matter.

Sep 30, 2018, 12:04 AM [ in reply to Doesn't matter. ]

I would take those match ups.

I hope so...

We do better climbing...all that matters is getting to the playoffs.

It should be obvious by now that anybody can lose any week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 12:12 AM

Yes Sir your correct everything matters. And barely beating a Cuse team at home matters. CU does not look dominant on O or D. Look at the eye test. We have too many weapons on O to struggle this bad and that all world D line isn't killing it. Secondary was always a question and now we have a team chemistry problem. I hope Dabo has a heart to heart with these guys and get them on the right track. We must establish dominance in one area of the field. I wish everyone stop talking playoffs as of now. We are struggling with inferior opponents. Be honest who the Hell in their right now thinks CU can beat any of those top 4 teams right Now? Everyone upset saying KB quit on the team. He's a young man who lost his job to a younger kid and he acts out in his feelings and everyone wants to condemned him. Please let anyone sit in a position for years waiting for a job and believing you earned the job and your company giving it to a rookie employee. You would be pissed too!

Calmer focus.. We must re focus as a team and lock back in as a team. Re visit that offense too. There is no reason we should not be lighting up the score board with these weapons on O. ELLIOT please try a different approach. PLEASE.. Ettiene is a beast get him touches. Rodgers should never return punts again. Higgins and Ross should be practicing jump balls all day and all night. O Line coach what the hell man.

sadly

Sep 30, 2018, 12:23 AM

5 or 6. But I have always liked my tigers as underdogs, Dabo eats that stuff up and gives him something to rally behind. We actually haven’t had that ina while and we need it now like a junkie needs a fix

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic