Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wish Dabo had enough pride to say at this point we are no
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Wish Dabo had enough pride to say at this point we are no

Nov 8, 2012, 1:55 PM

longer recruiting RN. Let RN have one less option. He's not coming here anyway, so don't make it look like he has the option. Nice knowing you and see ya later.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wish Dabo had enough pride to say at this point we are no

Nov 8, 2012, 1:57 PM

Coaches cant talk about recruits. Its against the rules.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am glad that our coach doesn't make decisions based upon

Nov 8, 2012, 1:58 PM

foolish pride.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2012, 1:59 PM

That would be a kneejerk reaction that I hope Dabo isn't going to make. He knows what he is doing with recruiting. Even if you are one of his doubters as to coaching, you cannot deny the man can recruit.

I would be surprised if he doesn't line something up with RN's mom or whole family. If not, it is not the end of the world. We have plenty of talent, and I like our chances with Adams. Granted UGA has a strong hold there, but I stil like our chances with him coming in this weekend. Anytime a kid sees how beautiful the campus is and our family environment, it is hard for them to say no. JMO.

Nov 8, 2012, 2:00 PM

That is stupid, idiotic, Thank The good Lord you are no in charge of recruting. Thank God Dabo knows how to recruit.Dumb attitudes and post like yours surely make it more difficult!

That is patently stupid

Nov 8, 2012, 2:02 PM

First, until RN says it himself I go by what he said last night.

Even after that however what possible harm does it do to continue to recruit him? Maybe he comes here and maybe he doesn't but to argue we should cut ties for some mythical pride we should feel would be violated I he chooses to go elsewhere? That's outright stupidity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic