Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Williamson Rd. Parking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,328

Williamson Rd. Parking

Aug 26, 2019, 12:18 PM

Beware, anyone parking along Williamson Rd. Between Lots 1 & 2, they have re-numbered just one side. However, NO lines have been painted as of this morning and only 9’ width to put up Tents. Gonna be TIGHT! Why wait til the Last minute to attempt such. When they have had all summer long. With much less student traffic. If these lines do not get painted, it will be madness. “Come On Man”!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Williamson Rd. Parking

Aug 26, 2019, 12:32 PM

I guess it will be first come, first served on Thursday!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2019, 12:34 PM

Last year they painted our spot the wrong number! Someone else parked in what was supposed to be our space. We were forced to park elsewhere that day until we got it corrected.
This year we were bumped off Williamson to Centennial. Not happy about it but what can you do?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2019, 1:42 PM

When I received my parking assignment I called the IPTAY office and they told me the new parking on Williamson road would be on Lot 1 side only and would be angled or straight in parking only. sure hope it is ready by Thursday or it will be chaos.

Aug 27, 2019, 12:50 PM

As of Today no lines. I live in Clemson and go every day to see. We have been told they’ve already been painted, now they’ll be painted Wednesday. Why would you wait until the day before? Someone dropped the ball. If they don’t get painted it will be a mess. And some pissed off high dollar donors. I will go by end of the day Wednesday to see if they hold to their third word. Lol!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,328
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic