Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Williams on streak: We shut that up today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

New Story: Williams on streak: We shut that up today

Nov 30, 2014, 8:01 AM

Williams on streak: We shut that up today

Senior defensive tackle DeShawn Williams was a vocal and physical presence on the field during Clemson's 35-17 win over South Carolina Saturday, and he said after the game that the Tiger defense "put the hammer down." Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I LOVE IT!!!***

Nov 30, 2014, 8:10 AM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: New Story: Williams on streak: We shut that up today

Nov 30, 2014, 8:11 AM

Dang Right....I'm Happy for the Whole Team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Nov 30, 2014, 8:14 AM

That was an awesome performance guys! Tiger Nation is proud of all of you! Just hope that the next class has this same chip on their shoulders as well! Good win, streak is over, GO TIGERS!!!!

Nov 30, 2014, 7:29 PM

Yep the streak, it's over and now history. And we know that the coots don't count what happen in the past because that is history. Every time one of them bring up or flash 5, flash 7 right back b/c they can't expect to go back in history and not ecpect us to do the same. We can even flash them a 7/0, 6/0, and a 8/2, if they want to flash fingers, we can win that also. Suck it usuc, we can even flash a flash card on you with 66/42, u suck!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Williams <--- defensive MVP of the game

Nov 30, 2014, 9:23 AM

best game of his career

Vic was outstanding as usual

Stephone was outstanding as usual

Garry Peters, shut down Roland

Gonna miss a lot of these seniors

Re: Williams <--- defensive MVP of the game

Nov 30, 2014, 1:18 PM

I would go as far to say everyone on the defensive line 2 deep made a standout play. This was the most complete game the d-line played all year. Williams and Beasley were the standouts, Grady another solid game, Watson set up Vic's sack/fumble, Watkins a stop for a big loss, Barnes tackle that saved a TD set up the goal line stand, Crawford's two QB pressures that resulted in 2 throw aways, Reader tackle for a loss on the QB fumbled snap and Lawson's big tackle for a loss. All plays, at the time were standout plays on the respected drives. Proud of these young men and the great year they have produced. Sorry for the long read but just felt like it needed to be said.

Re: Williams <--- defensive MVP of the game

Dec 1, 2014, 12:09 AM

I'm saying it too, DEFENSE WIN BALLGAMES, THE OFFENSE MAKES YOU LOOK GOOD!!
CHEERS UPS TO THE NUMBER(1) DEFENSE IN THE NATION!! WE TOO DEEP, YEAH!, YEAH!
SORRY, I GOT A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY. JUST FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW!! FEEL THE FRESH AIR, AAAAAAAAAAAH!

HERE STARTS THE 1ST DAY OF A 365 DAY PARTY!!!***

Nov 30, 2014, 9:50 AM

Re: HERE STARTS THE 1ST DAY OF A 365 DAY PARTY!!!***

Nov 30, 2014, 6:41 PM

Great feeling ... thanks Tigers

Nov 30, 2014, 9:51 AM

Love this senior class! What a great group of young men. To see these guys band together was amazing to watch...a true team effort out there! Definitely gonna miss Crawford, Barnes, Williams, Watson, Beastley, Anthony, Peters, Steward and Smith on that D. That's a ton of NFL talent, and congratulations to the team, players and coaching staff, primarily Brent Venables! You can sense his defense takes on his identity with their intensity and passion! Great win guys, and look forward to the next wave of young talent coming in! ALL IN!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2014, 6:42 PM

A great tribute to the great defense we had this year.

Re: New Story: Williams on streak: We shut that up today***

Nov 30, 2014, 10:21 AM

Nov 30, 2014, 10:34 AM

I Love this attitude! So proud of our Tigers!!!! Thank you so much. You will never know how much this win meant to my family. My daddy was such a proud fan his whole life. He wanted to see our tigers win one more time before he died (even told Dabo this) but sadly he lost his battle with cancer this past Halloween. I like to think this win was for him. So thank you Tigers, this win was really so much more than you know

Nov 30, 2014, 1:10 PM

@orangejay47fan

Sorry to hear about your dad

But he was looking down from heaven,in his orange,cheering the tigers to victory....

Betcha he's a proud tiger right now!!!!!!

Helluva game, big guy.

Nov 30, 2014, 11:45 AM

You delivered an All-American performance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 30, 2014, 12:03 PM

You guys made all of us, all Tigers fans and former players proud today! You played well and were more physical on the field.
Now we can talk all we want and you guys can talk, dance and celebrate in style. That's the way it should be!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice to finally have a QB that doesn't look like a deer in

Nov 30, 2014, 1:53 PM

the headlights when playing Scar

Re: nice to finally have a QB that doesn't look like a deer in

Nov 30, 2014, 6:44 PM

Hey guys let it rest!

Re: nice to finally have a QB that doesn't look like a deer in

Nov 30, 2014, 8:17 PM [ in reply to nice to finally have a QB that doesn't look like a deer in ]

Your QB was seeing something yesterday, but I don't think it was headlights. I think he was seeing Tigers he could get out of the way of!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Williams has been the unsung hero on our DL for

Nov 30, 2014, 2:05 PM

3 years. He may never play in the NFL(he will get the chance though), but he was a darn good DT for us for his time here. Obviously a leader as well

"Mister" Williams,

Nov 30, 2014, 3:07 PM

you shut up a lot more than the streak. You shut the mouths of Coots everywhere, in our work places, churches, playgrounds, stores, offices, parks, and homes, giving us some peace around here for a while. They were getting so obnoxious it was unbearable. My own attorney during a light moment of conversation even waved a five fingered hand at me. The universe has been restored to normal and things put in their rightful order around here, TG.

Get a new attorney - seriously

Nov 30, 2014, 3:41 PM

I would not do business with anyone who did that to me - no matter how "capable" they may seem. Very unprofessional.

Re: "Mister" Williams,

Nov 30, 2014, 8:30 PM [ in reply to "Mister" Williams, ]

When you see your attorney again, wave 6 and 7 fingers in front of him. And tell him that it's all in the history just like his 5!!!

Nov 30, 2014, 7:10 PM

He gets it, he know it, and he has had to live with it. I'm so glad that it was D Williams that said no F-ing more, it ends today and he was going to see to it that it all ended yesterday.

Dec 1, 2014, 9:00 PM

Whoever was in front of Williams was beat like rented mule throughout the game. Seemed like he lived in the backfield, even if not making the play, he was a major disruptive force.

Helluva game for a senior's last home game...

Props to you sir.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic