Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
William the Georgia fan wccp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 3,256

William the Georgia fan wccp

Dec 12, 2018, 12:54 PM

Has been melting about the sec championship for a week and a half now. Poor guy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: William the Georgia fan wccp

Dec 12, 2018, 12:58 PM

"You know what I'm saying."

They can b!tch, moan, whine and complain all they want...

Dec 12, 2018, 1:03 PM

but at the end of the day, they'll still be playing Texas in the Sugar Bowl which is where they belong and no amount of b!tching, moaning, whining and complaining is going to change that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They can b!tch, moan, whine and complain all they want...

Dec 12, 2018, 1:10 PM

the b-ing, moaning, and complaining stems from not being able to avoid playing Bama as when they do it never ends well for them. I think they've managed to play Auburn almost three times as often as Bama over the years. They claim auburn as a rival but they are both in a neighboring state. Yet they cant seem to find bama.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: William the Georgia fan wccp

Dec 12, 2018, 1:27 PM

I picture her humping a leg as she talks, you know what I mean. Seems to have at least a middle school education which is above average for dawg fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were a penal colony.

Dec 12, 2018, 1:29 PM

They're still a penile colony.

Pity them.

I’m pretty sure...

Dec 12, 2018, 1:37 PM

he and gamecoot will are the same guy. And I agree... he is the most annoying, repetitive redneck goober that calls with the same mindless drivel day after day.

If you call the same radio show day after day and say virtually the same thing, you are BORING!! It doesn’t matter which team you are pulling for. Get a life and give fellow listeners a break once in awhile. There are some other ones (Mickey’s “fence sitter, Paul from Enoree, etc etc) who are JUST as annoying. Please SHUT UP every few days and just listen!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m pretty sure...

Dec 12, 2018, 2:06 PM

Don’t forget about coach edge. Just rambles on and on

The annoying thing about Coach Edge

Dec 12, 2018, 4:50 PM

Is that he thinks he's a great caller. You can tell by his tone and how he states things. But he never actually makes good points and often says things that are just flat out incorrect.

Blame the host and not the callers

Dec 12, 2018, 2:09 PM [ in reply to I’m pretty sure... ]

the show host does not have to put them on the air. But they do it because they can't fill the time with real content.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Right - they just don't have enough

Dec 12, 2018, 3:59 PM

callers to pick and choose. And I guess after allowing the same old gits to call in every day it would seem awkward to just say no. That's why I'm sending out a plea here hoping one of these guys will see it and realize... your take on WCCP is beyond stale. Give it a rest for a few days!!!!!!

No, you're missing the point

Dec 12, 2018, 4:11 PM

The hosts of these shows do not have to allow anyone to call in. They do so because they don't have enough content. Would you rather hear the host interview an actual sports person or take another crappy caller? If they scheduled more interviews then they wouldn't have to fill time with callers and then they could be more picky with who they put on the air. But they don't, so you're stuck listening to the same crap day in and day out. Luckily for you there are other options for your sports talk on the radio.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Other choices, like Paul Finebaum?***

Dec 12, 2018, 4:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No, not like Paul Finebaum***

Dec 12, 2018, 4:16 PM

Re: I’m pretty sure...

Dec 12, 2018, 7:13 PM [ in reply to I’m pretty sure... ]

The worst one for me is Delvin. He may be saying the same thing everyday. I can’t tell.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cut William Some Slack

Dec 12, 2018, 4:57 PM

he's realized that his head coach is a moron.

Re: Cut William Some Slack

Dec 12, 2018, 7:01 PM

According to William, the only call as bad as Kirby "not so" Smart's fake punt on 4th and 11 was the failed fake field goal attempt by Clemson against NC State when Clemson was up 14 - 0. He's an idiot and the two will never be comparable.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To compare that 4th and 11 fake punt...

Dec 12, 2018, 7:15 PM

to the fake FG against NC State in the first half, up by two scores at home, is beyond moronic. He’s got to be the dumbest red neck in his trailer park.

my lawyer is a Georgia fan. He said “I thought we hired

Dec 12, 2018, 7:19 PM

Saban 2.0, not Les Miles”! Had to lol at that.

i mean that's a bit harsh

Dec 12, 2018, 8:23 PM

they expected multiple national titles within 3 years?

Replies: 19
| visibility 3,256
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic